Windows 10: Mouse Freezes

Discus and support Mouse Freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10.0.222.631 Build 22631Acer Laptop Nitro 5Intermittent mouse freezing up. Can restart only after placing in Sleep mode and waking..Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DarylWest1, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Mouse Freezes

Windows 10.0.222.631 Build 22631Acer Laptop Nitro 5Intermittent mouse freezing up. Can restart only after placing in Sleep mode and waking..Tried removing mouse driver and restarting. Unable to find anything in Event Viewer where this occured/Thanks

:)

DarylWest1, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Mouse Freezes

1. Mouse Freezes - Similar Threads - Mouse Freezes

2. Windows 10 PC freezes when using an app, mouse still moves but can't click any other apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC freezes when using an app, mouse still moves but can't click any other apps: Hi,I've been having this problem the last couple weeks where my PC freezes while using an app full screen and usually while it is idle on that one app. For example, I will be using Chrome for a little while and suddenly I'm unable to click on other apps like Discord, Spotify...
  3. Windows 10 PC freezes when using an app, mouse still moves but can't click any other apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PC freezes when using an app, mouse still moves but can't click any other apps: Hi,I've been having this problem the last couple weeks where my PC freezes while using an app full screen and usually while it is idle on that one app. For example, I will be using Chrome for a little while and suddenly I'm unable to click on other apps like Discord, Spotify...
  4. Windows 10 PC freezes when using an app, mouse still moves but can't click any other apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mouse cursor and keyboard freeze while Windows 11 processes and all apps/games continue to run.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor and keyboard freeze while Windows 11 processes and all apps/games continue to run.: Hi, guys.My mouse cursor and keyboard freeze randomly while Windows 11 processes and apps keep running. I can see the clock showing live time, if I'm in a game, it continues to run but I can't move my cursor or use my keyboard. I can only force shut down laptop from Power...
  6. Mouse cursor and keyboard freeze while Windows 11 processes and all apps/games continue to run.

Mouse cursor and keyboard freeze while Windows 11 processes and all apps/games continue to run.: Hi, guys.My mouse cursor and keyboard freeze randomly while Windows 11 processes and apps keep running. I can see the clock showing live time, if I'm in a game, it continues to run but I can't move my cursor or use my keyboard. I can only force shut down laptop from Power...
  7. Mouse pointer freezes if idle for more than a few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer freezes if idle for more than a few seconds: Hello,I use a Dell XPS 15 computer that runs Windows 10; the device is pretty new less than three years old and as far as i am aware, everything is up-to-date.I utilize a lot of software programs such as Maya, Blender, Adobe products, ect, and up until recently, all of these...
  8. Mouse pointer freezes if idle for more than a few seconds

Mouse pointer freezes if idle for more than a few seconds: Hello,I use a Dell XPS 15 computer that runs Windows 10; the device is pretty new less than three years old and as far as i am aware, everything is up-to-date.I utilize a lot of software programs such as Maya, Blender, Adobe products, ect, and up until recently, all of these...
  9. Mouse pointer freezes if idle for more than a few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened: Randomly, mouse doesn't move and keyboard input does not do anythingThey respond again after i open Bluetooth settings in Windows 10 ****?I have tried to update to Lenovos latest Bluetooth driver for IntelR Wireless BluetoothR - no improvement. I have also tried to download a...