Windows 10: Mouse freezing and glitching on Surface 7

Discus and support Mouse freezing and glitching on Surface 7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community, I have an issue regarding the mouse cursor on surface 7 since the upgrade to windows 11.Currently the mouse cursor is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bart B.B., Mar 16, 2022.

1. Bart B.B. Win User

Mouse freezing and glitching on Surface 7

Dear Microsoft Community, I have an issue regarding the mouse cursor on surface 7 since the upgrade to windows 11.Currently the mouse cursor is glitching and freezing. I usually use a touch-pad, I’ve tried external usb mouse without any improvement. I already reinstalled the mouse driver: no success.I tried to find the conflict with any other program via msconfig with Clean system boot and as result the mouse cursor started to freeze and glitch as usual since the first touch of the mouse pad.According to system diagnostic the hardware is functioning properly.What should I do?

:)

Bart B.B., Mar 16, 2022

2. Microsoft Surface Mouse

Hi Monica,

Issues with using Microsoft Surface mouse are usually occurring due to software and hardware issues. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with your Bluetooth mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Mar 16, 2022
  3. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Mar 16, 2022
  4. Mouse freezing and glitching on Surface 7

Surface Arc Mouse (2017) Stopped Working

Hello Iver,

For us to better assist you, confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.

Furthermore, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds on this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot performance issue with Surface Mouse and Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse. Also, try to download the
    Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse
    app from the Windows Store to help you configure the device easily.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 16, 2022
Thema:

Mouse freezing and glitching on Surface 7

1. Mouse freezing and glitching on Surface 7 - Similar Threads - Mouse freezing glitching

2. Mouse glitch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse glitch?: Since earlier today, I removed my wireless mouse from its charger and plugged the usb into my laptop but when I opened bing and clicked on a website like YouTube, it kept taking me back to the new tab automatically and I tried it on chrome and other apps and it does the exact...
  3. Mouse glitch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse glitch?: Since earlier today, I removed my wireless mouse from its charger and plugged the usb into my laptop but when I opened bing and clicked on a website like YouTube, it kept taking me back to the new tab automatically and I tried it on chrome and other apps and it does the exact...
  4. Mouse glitch?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Touchpad on surface pro 7+ is freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad on surface pro 7+ is freezing: I have a surface pro 7 + tablet which is working fine, but quite frequently the touchpad freezes. I tried uninstalling the drivers but it did not help. I also tried with Microsoft Diagnostics Toolkit and with Intel Graphics command Center but nothing had worked. The touchpad...
  6. Touchpad on surface pro 7+ is freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad on surface pro 7+ is freezing: I have a surface pro 7 + tablet which is working fine, but quite frequently the touchpad freezes. I tried uninstalling the drivers but it did not help. I also tried with Microsoft Diagnostics Toolkit and with Intel Graphics command Center but nothing had worked. The touchpad...
  7. Touchpad on surface pro 7+ is freezing

Touchpad on surface pro 7+ is freezing: I have a surface pro 7 + tablet which is working fine, but quite frequently the touchpad freezes. I tried uninstalling the drivers but it did not help. I also tried with Microsoft Diagnostics Toolkit and with Intel Graphics command Center but nothing did work. The touchpad is...
  8. Mouse freezing and glitching on Surface 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse freezing and glitching on Surface 7: Dear Microsoft Community, I have an issue regarding the mouse cursor on surface 7 since the upgrade to windows 11.Currently the mouse cursor is glitching and freezing. I usually use a touch-pad, I’ve tried external usb mouse without any improvement. I already reinstalled the...
  9. mouse glitch

mouse glitch: curious if anyone else is having glitchy mouse issues after doing latest update ?ie: have to double click where normal single click usually worksfacebook video controls are sluggish changing resolution is a pain more than usualseems if you click and hold left button response...
  10. Mouse glitching?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse glitching?: My mouse is just lagging and teleporting around every ten seconds or so. I'm very confused, can anyone help? submitted by /u/poutine_lord [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f02l44/mouse_glitching/