Windows 10: Mouse Freezing Issue after Installing RTX 3070

Discus and support Mouse Freezing Issue after Installing RTX 3070 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my graphics card from an RX 580 to an RTX 3070, which was the only change I made hardware-wise to my system. After downloading the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FrederickS9991, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Mouse Freezing Issue after Installing RTX 3070

I recently upgraded my graphics card from an RX 580 to an RTX 3070, which was the only change I made hardware-wise to my system. After downloading the latest drivers for the rtx 3070 and rebooting my computer, I immediately noticed that I'm getting this intermittent mouse freezing issue. I tried with both a wired mouse and a wireless mouse and I get the same problem. The freezes are 0.5-3 seconds long and happen randomly every 10 seconds to 10 minutes. What's weird is it's just the mouse freezing - no other functionality freezes as far as I can tell. When my mouse freezes on the screen, video

:)

FrederickS9991, Dec 24, 2021

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Dec 24, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 availability updated to Thursday, October 29th

Source: GeForce RTX 3070 Availability Update

Brink, Dec 24, 2021
  4. wt_lesny Win User

Mouse Freezing Issue after Installing RTX 3070

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Dec 24, 2021
Thema:

Mouse Freezing Issue after Installing RTX 3070

1. Mouse Freezing Issue after Installing RTX 3070 - Similar Threads - Mouse Freezing Issue

2. Windows 11, RTX 3070 laptop freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, RTX 3070 laptop freezes randomly: Hi,I bought a new Aorus laptop with RTX 3070ti and windows 11. And I noticed since day 1 that it freezes randomly, forcing me to reboot the system. It starts with video or game or browser suddenly not moving, but sound keep running if it is a game. And sometimes the cursor...
  3. Windows 11, RTX 3070 laptop freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, RTX 3070 laptop freezes randomly: Hi,I bought a new Aorus laptop with RTX 3070ti and windows 11. And I noticed since day 1 that it freezes randomly, forcing me to reboot the system. It starts with video or game or browser suddenly not moving, but sound keep running if it is a game. And sometimes the cursor...
  4. Crashing after bug 0x00000116 GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing after bug 0x00000116 GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070: Hi guys, I'm having this issue several times now. This crash occurs in the weirdest moments so that I cannot even make an hypothesis of causality. My compute doesn't crash when I'm playing games like Cyberpunk or Fornite. It simply and suddenly crashes I'm e.g watching...
  5. Crashing after bug 0x00000116 GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070

Crashing after bug 0x00000116 GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070: Hi guys, I'm having this issue several times now. This crash occurs in the weirdest moments so that I cannot even make an hypothesis of causality. My compute doesn't crash when I'm playing games like Cyberpunk or Fornite. It simply and suddenly crashes I'm e.g watching...
  6. Any Reasonable prices on RTX 3070/3080?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Any Reasonable prices on RTX 3070/3080?: It looks like some NVIDIA RTX chip GPUs are coming back onto the consumer market. The prices I am seeing are ridiculous. Either NVIDIA or more than likely the board manufacturers are making a mint. Since I believe in supply and demand, I will avoid saying they are gouging....
  7. Mouse Freezing Issue after Installing RTX 3070

Mouse Freezing Issue after Installing RTX 3070: I recently upgraded my graphics card from an RX 580 to an RTX 3070, which was the only change I made hardware-wise to my system. After downloading the latest drivers for the rtx 3070 and rebooting my computer, I immediately noticed that I'm getting this intermittent mouse...
  8. Mouse Freezing Issue after Installing RTX 3070

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Freezing Issue after Installing RTX 3070: I recently upgraded my graphics card from an RX 580 to an RTX 3070, which was the only change I made hardware-wise to my system. After downloading the latest drivers for the rtx 3070 and rebooting my computer, I immediately noticed that I'm getting this intermittent mouse...
  9. What monitor for rtx 3070?

What monitor for rtx 3070?: Hello, I wanted to ask you a question specifying also my preferences so you could choose (you who are perhaps more experienced than me) the best thing to do. I built a pc with an rtx 3070. But i don't have a monitor yet, i'm using a tv. My preferences are: -I play a lot, I...
  10. What monitor for rtx 3070?

What monitor for rtx 3070?: Hello, I wanted to ask you a question specifying also my preferences so you could choose (you who are perhaps more experienced than me) the best thing to do. I built a pc with an rtx 3070. But i don't have a monitor yet, i'm using a tv. My preferences are: -I play a lot, I...