Windows 10: Mouse freezing/laggy in Win10 - Please help! :)

Discus and support Mouse freezing/laggy in Win10 - Please help! :) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Looking for solutions to fix my freezing mouse issue. submitted by /u/MrCannaHub [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrCannaHub, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Mouse freezing/laggy in Win10 - Please help! :)

Looking for solutions to fix my freezing mouse issue.

submitted by /u/MrCannaHub
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MrCannaHub, Mar 15, 2021

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Mar 15, 2021
  3. mouse is so laggy suddenly

Hi,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using a different mouse and check if it makes any difference?

Meanwhile, you can check on this
    link
    . We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and update us with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Mouse freezing/laggy in Win10 - Please help! :)

Mouse Freezing need help pls.

Hi Ephraim,

User profile corruption can cause issues with certain devices, including your optical mouse, in
    Windows 10. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Aside from changing USB ports, did you use a different mouse to see if the same issue will occur while playing games?
    • Have you tried checking the manufacturer's website for updated mouse drivers for
      Windows 10?

In the meantime, we suggest creating a new user on your computer to see if your mouse still freezes while using a different local account. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

Regards.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Mouse freezing/laggy in Win10 - Please help! :)

1. Mouse freezing/laggy in Win10 - Please help! :) - Similar Threads - Mouse freezing laggy

2. BSOD - Freezing - Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - Freezing - Please Help: Hello Community - I have an issue like many other people that is causing me extreme anxiety and stress. I have been trying to research and fix this issue on my own for over a week every single day with no luck.The computer we are having issues on is for our Golf Simulator...
  3. BSOD - Freezing - Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Freezing - Please Help: Hello Community - I have an issue like many other people that is causing me extreme anxiety and stress. I have been trying to research and fix this issue on my own for over a week every single day with no luck.The computer we are having issues on is for our Golf Simulator...
  4. Laggy System please HELP!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laggy System please HELP!!!: My laptop has been extremely laggy. When I opened up task manager, the CPU, disk, and wifi were spiking up and down from around 30% to 100% then back down again. It causes extreme lag and I cannot find a fix online. I have tried resetting my pc and reinstalling windows, but...
  5. Laptop is insanely slow and laggy; please help

Laptop is insanely slow and laggy; please help: I have a laptop with an amd radeon hd 6320 graphics card and an amd e-450 apu processor and it's so slow and unbearable. I've made sure my drivers are up to date and I've killed almost all startup programs but i can't even play any video with even 420p quality and microsoft...
  6. Windows freeze please help

Windows freeze please help: So i had some problems with some games where they would start up with a black screen,i read online that it could be because of drivers,after updating drivers it didnt work so i used DDU and right now after the ddu finished when i start up my pc it just freezes on the desktop...
  7. short freezes, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    short freezes, please help: Hi, when I click into like action centre and system, for example, I get very small brief full system lag/freezes which stops my mouse, sound, everything for that split couple seconds. It doesn't happen every time, but it does happen often. Anyone else experiences this and...
  8. HELP PLEASE! SCREEN FREEZING.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP PLEASE! SCREEN FREEZING.: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎3/‎8/‎2020 8:40 PM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117 Parameter 1: ffffdd07fea9f040 Parameter 2:...
  9. Help with Win10 BSOD please

Help with Win10 BSOD please: I have ongoing BSOD problem. The machine restarts randomly, between 2 and 48 hours apart. I have updated all of the software and drivers I can find. I haven't had much luck finding anything from the memory dump file. Can anyone assist please? Memory dump analysis is here:...
  10. Mouse randomly laggy and stutters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse randomly laggy and stutters: I am having an annoying problem where my mouse is randomly laggy and stutters The mouse is capable of being wireless, but I am connecting permanently on the usb charging cable I have never experienced this problem on Windows 10 before but it seems to have started occurring....