Windows 10: mouse funtions

Discus and support mouse funtions in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there anyway to move the order of the undo, cut, copy & paste on the right mouse click functions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gsb54, Sep 16, 2020.

1. gsb54 Win User

mouse funtions

Is there anyway to move the order of the undo, cut, copy & paste on the right mouse click functions?

:)

gsb54, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 16, 2020
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

mouse funtions

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

mouse funtions

1. mouse funtions - Similar Threads - mouse funtions

2. mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse: Mouse pointer is diplayed on lock screen but when I unlock the screen it disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse/ef50d4ab-76db-4cf0-b2e4-9fe8a022872c
  3. Mouse & Keyboard Lagging - Cursor blinks very rapidly for a few seconds, keyboard input delays

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse & Keyboard Lagging - Cursor blinks very rapidly for a few seconds, keyboard input delays: This has been a very frustrating problem for me to diagnose because it could be caused by SO many different things. This started about a week ago. I first noticed it after I charged my keyboard because the battery was low. I noticed afterwards that while I was typing, the...
  4. TURN OFF / FIX - START MENU AUTO EXPAND WITH MOUSE COURSOR

in Windows 10 Customization
    TURN OFF / FIX - START MENU AUTO EXPAND WITH MOUSE COURSOR: I am referring to the way in which you hover your mouse pointer over something in the start menu column like pictures/documents/music/etc icon and it automatically expands outward. THIS drives me CRAZY. it spoils the experience as i am like everyone else used to navigating...
  5. Second monitor appears smaller in display settings - Mouse gets stuck at certain points...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second monitor appears smaller in display settings - Mouse gets stuck at certain points...: [ATTACH] I just set up my second monitor and in the display settings one screen appears smaller than the other. They are both 27 inches but different resolutions. When I move my mouse at the very top or very bottom from one monitor to the next the cursor gets stuck (unless...
  6. Mouse invisible

Mouse invisible: Hey My Mouse isent showing up i just updated My intel baytrail m dual core intergrated graphics and now My cursor is stuck in the middel of the screen and invisible please help its urgent submitted by /u/0Madboi0 [link] [comments]...
  7. Mouse and keyboard stop working after Windows 10 Update

Mouse and keyboard stop working after Windows 10 Update: Mouse and Keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Update. My desktop became inoperable. After spending a long time trying to fix this myself I had to take my desktop to a private tech guy. Why is this Windows update so disruptive? and shouldn't Windows be responsible for...
  8. Black screen and mouse moving

Black screen and mouse moving: A few days ago I got a black screen on a browser game in chrome. Thought it was just the gamr but ut has happened probably 20 times just using chrome. Again only in chrome this happens. Now today while on youtube in chrome my mouse kept moving to the top left corner on its...
  9. Mouse and keyboard drivers not reinstalling

Mouse and keyboard drivers not reinstalling: Hey everyone. Im running out of paitence and ideas to fix my PC. I uninstalled the usb drives to fix an issue, and after restarting, they wont reinstall. My keyboad and mouse which are both usb connected wont work. I can turn on my pc but it just sits at the user profile...
  10. When i press right click on my mouse it open internet browser

When i press right click on my mouse it open internet browser: How do i stop when i press right click on my mouse it open internet browser, i try to reinstall the windows but didnt work, i have this mouse for like 4-5 years and i got no problem. Pls help fast i cant play any games or editing stuff...