Windows 10: Mouse getting bigger and weird for a split second.

Discus and support Mouse getting bigger and weird for a split second. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I think the title is self-explainatory enough.I don't have any screenshots since a reboot fixed it. Here is a visual representation made with PaintYes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Reycko_, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Reycko_ Win User

Mouse getting bigger and weird for a split second.

I think the title is self-explainatory enough.I don't have any screenshots since a reboot fixed it. Here is a visual representation made with PaintYes I am really bad at drawing.Is this a problem with Virtualization, software problem ?

:)

Reycko_, Aug 16, 2022

2. Split Second

I wouldn't doubt it's good, I think this game will be on my list of games to get for the new PC later this year.

Games for new machine
    Split Second
    Street Fighter 4 (Super if it ever comes to PC)
    HAWX (Demo was playable on my current machine)
    BattleField Bad Company 2
    COD WAW
    More to come...

New Machine Recommendations

eidairaman1, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Galirn Win User
    Mouse Cursor on second screen changes randomly

• Did the issue only occur when you updated your graphics card?
      • Appears to have only begun with the new graphics card. It's an AMD RX480 card. I uninstalled all Nvidia drivers prior to installing the new AMD drivers. It doesn't occur on the first monitor, only second. Which would indicate either something in the
        translation between monitors or something along those lines.
    • Are your drivers up to date?
      • From my understanding they all are, I try to keep everything up to date.
    • Have you checked if the problem is the mouse itself?
      • I do not currently have a second mouse, but the fact that it's only when it tracks to the second screen. On first screen everything is good. The normal cursor displays, but when I track to the second screen that's when the weirdness happens.
    • Are you using a wired mouse
      • Yes

Galirn, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Mouse getting bigger and weird for a split second.

Mouse hangs, freezes for a split second, every two seconds, when moving the cursor around the screen

Seems like after the latest fall update my mouse freezes, both if using touchpad or wired mouse.

Tried in safe mode, DOES NOT occur in safe mode.

Went through the WHOLE LIST of services and start up programs after a clean boot, one by one... could not find the problem.

Checked for updated drivers all updated. Still annoying stops freezes for a split second every few seconds when moving the cursor around the screen.

Do I just need to do a hard drive format and clean install?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

ExhibitorMR, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Mouse getting bigger and weird for a split second.

1. Mouse getting bigger and weird for a split second. - Similar Threads - Mouse getting bigger

2. USB hub recognized for a split of a second

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB hub recognized for a split of a second: Got USB hub, when inserted for a split of a second unit shows in Explorer, and then vanishes. Problem started after updating version 22H2 of Windows Pro...
  3. Mouse getting bigger and weird for a split second.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse getting bigger and weird for a split second.: I think the title is self-explainatory enough.I don't have any screenshots since a reboot fixed it. Here is a visual representation made with PaintYes I am really bad at drawing.Is this a problem with Virtualization, software problem ?...
  4. Mouse getting bigger and weird for a split second.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse getting bigger and weird for a split second.: I think the title is self-explainatory enough.I don't have any screenshots since a reboot fixed it. Here is a visual representation made with PaintYes I am really bad at drawing.Is this a problem with Virtualization, software problem ?...
  5. White window appears for a split second

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White window appears for a split second: I reinstalled my Windows 10 a few days ago. Yesterday while i was playing i seen a white window apear in the middle of the screen for a split second. I run Bitdefender and Windows Defender just in case but they didn't found anything. But later i noticed that Microsoft Store...
  6. Mouse hangs, freezes for a split second, every two seconds, when moving the cursor around...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse hangs, freezes for a split second, every two seconds, when moving the cursor around...: I just went through an upgrade to Windows 10 and installed a SSD drive. Fresh install, not much on the machine only MS Office, Adobe Reader and Winzip Utilities Suite. All the drivers have been updated and still the mouse freezes for a split second, every two seconds...
  7. Mouse randomly releases click for a split second

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse randomly releases click for a split second: Sometimes my mouse will randomly release left click. one minute my mouse is performing flawlessly, the next I can't even make a blue box on the desktop. I 'stress test' it on MS paint and you can plainly see the gaps in the lines when you scribble I've already tried and...
  8. System files get bigger every second

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System files get bigger every second: So i was searching for something in file explorer and when i look at the propertied of "Program Files" file, the size just kept increasing and the number of files in it just kept increasing like: 1000, 2000, 3000 every second. Then i looked in other system files it was the...
  9. pc freeze for a split second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc freeze for a split second: every about 3-5 seconds my pc freezes for 1-2 seconds, im pretty sure its something to do with nvidia but i dont know it freezes the audio too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freeze-for-a-split-second/bb0ae101-8334-41fb-8cf0-06afa578a5fe
  10. Get Bigger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get Bigger: How can I make this normal again? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-bigger/44ed9915-248e-4cbc-a925-7daa6f77899f