Windows 10: Mouse glitch in roblox Microsoft

Discus and support Mouse glitch in roblox Microsoft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In roblox microsoft, when i hover and hold the left mouse button, when i move the mouse again to the right, it teleport to the right. Hope the helping.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Viet AnhBui1, Mar 3, 2022.

1. Mouse glitch in roblox Microsoft

In roblox microsoft, when i hover and hold the left mouse button, when i move the mouse again to the right, it teleport to the right. Hope the helping. This is my video.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QjrMWQGQgcG-L55DMWXxM7vmHQRW6UzP/view?usp=sharing

:)

Viet AnhBui1, Mar 3, 2022
  2. harry2FO Win User

mouse glitching out when playing a game

When i play a game like fortnite my mouse glitches out. i tried to play other games like roblox but even that game has the same problem.

(with my mouse glitching out i mean if i go left it freezes for a second midway the game and then it goes further and that's really annoying when i play games)

harry2FO, Mar 3, 2022
  3. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Mar 3, 2022
  4. Mouse glitch in roblox Microsoft

Glitched Mouse with most recent Windows Update!

Hi Emma,

To resolve the issue you're having with using your mouse, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware Troubleshooter on the computer with the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + S on your keyboard.
    • Type Troubleshooting and select it from the list.
    • Select Hardware and Sound, then Hardware and Devices.

If the issue persists, update your mouse or touch pad drivers with the steps on this

link.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Mar 3, 2022
Thema:

Mouse glitch in roblox Microsoft

1. Mouse glitch in roblox Microsoft - Similar Threads - Mouse glitch roblox

2. Microsoft store Roblox mouse glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store Roblox mouse glitch: The reason I downloaded Roblox from the Microsoft store is because when I open the Roblox exe it says "an unexpected error occurred and Roblox needs to quit, were sorry!" So this made me download it from the Microsoft store, I am playing on a Windows gaming laptop that used...
  3. Microsoft store Roblox mouse glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store Roblox mouse glitch: The reason I downloaded Roblox from the Microsoft store is because when I open the Roblox exe it says "an unexpected error occurred and Roblox needs to quit, were sorry!" So this made me download it from the Microsoft store, I am playing on a Windows gaming laptop that used...
  4. Black Screen Glitch Roblox

Black Screen Glitch Roblox: So whenever I play games in roblox and I equip lets say a gun, the bottom half of my screen turns black and glitches out when I move around in game. I have had this issue for months now and its very annoying.I have updated my display drivers but the fix is temporary and the...
  5. ROBLOX PREMIUM GLITCH???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ROBLOX PREMIUM GLITCH???: I have $60 on my microsoft account and i was trying to buy roblox premium in-game off the microsoft shop but everytime i try nothing would happen, i have done this before and it comes up with a verification and everything but i been trying these past 3 days and it hasn't been...
  6. ROBLOX PREMIUM GLITCH???

ROBLOX PREMIUM GLITCH???: I have $60 on my microsoft account and i was trying to buy roblox premium in-game off the microsoft shop but everytime i try nothing would happen, i have done this before and it comes up with a verification and everything but i been trying these past 3 days and it hasn't been...
  7. Roblox shift lock glitch

Roblox shift lock glitch: So on Roblox, there is shift lock I know about shift lock and I know what it does. but most of the time when I load up Roblox the feature is stuck without me pressing anything won't turn off until I close Roblox and reload it again. ruins the gameplay for me and sometimes...
  8. Mouse glitch in roblox Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse glitch in roblox Microsoft: In roblox microsoft, when i hover and hold the left mouse button, when i move the mouse again to the right, it teleport to the right. Hope the helping. This is my video.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QjrMWQGQgcG-L55DMWXxM7vmHQRW6UzP/view?usp=sharing...
  9. Mouse bug on Microsoft Roblox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mouse bug on Microsoft Roblox: So in Roblox, there is a feature where using the Right Mouse Button changes your camera in third person view. However, whenever I do that, my cursor instantly reappears on a different part of the screen whenever I let go of the RMB. This is extremely annoying in third person...
  10. Roblox Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Glitch: When I open up a game on Roblox, a pop up shows up saying "The procedure entry point Cl_Get_Device_Interface_ListW could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll." What should I do?...