Windows 10: Mouse glitching in one spot

Discus and support Mouse glitching in one spot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My desktop was fine two days ago but literally yesterday while i was watching youtube the mouse suddenly went on the top left of my screen and stayed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarisolPerez4, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Mouse glitching in one spot

My desktop was fine two days ago but literally yesterday while i was watching youtube the mouse suddenly went on the top left of my screen and stayed there. Whenever i tried moving the cursor it would always go back to the same spot. The only time it would act normally is on the restarting screen. Once it restarts the cursor goes right back to its spot. It’s gotten worse that now it’s glitching and changing shape from the regular pointer to a white ball with an up and down arrow. I’ve tried switching mouse but it’s the same thing. I even completely wiped my pc but i still have the same problem

:)

MarisolPerez4, Apr 20, 2022

2. Glitched Mouse with most recent Windows Update!

Hi Emma,

To resolve the issue you're having with using your mouse, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware Troubleshooter on the computer with the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + S on your keyboard.
    • Type Troubleshooting and select it from the list.
    • Select Hardware and Sound, then Hardware and Devices.

If the issue persists, update your mouse or touch pad drivers with the steps on this

link.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Apr 20, 2022
  3. Mouse glitching

Hi thanks for replying.

The issues started like 3 to 4 weeks ago, no changes to my computer were made before this started happening, im using windows 10 version 1703.

So far, i have not taken any troubleshooting steps.

I have also noticed that, the mouse glitches when the computer have been on and working for at least more than an hour, anything else, the same, glitches when opening something or loading a web page.

Thanks for helping, i'll be waiting for new response.

Santiago Arcila, Apr 20, 2022
  4. Mouse glitching in one spot

Minor Upgrade Glitches

My b11102 just upgraded to b14267.

My PC exhibited a couple minor upgrade glitches.
    The glitches this time:
    • No mouse
    • K-Lite had to be reinstalled (after W10 displayed a pop-up about every video extension)
    After a reboot, the mouse has returned and everything else seems to be working OK. Mouse glitching in one spot :)

lehnerus2000, Apr 20, 2022
Thema:

Mouse glitching in one spot

1. Mouse glitching in one spot - Similar Threads - Mouse glitching spot

2. Mouse glitch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse glitch?: Since earlier today, I removed my wireless mouse from its charger and plugged the usb into my laptop but when I opened bing and clicked on a website like YouTube, it kept taking me back to the new tab automatically and I tried it on chrome and other apps and it does the exact...
  3. Mouse glitch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse glitch?: Since earlier today, I removed my wireless mouse from its charger and plugged the usb into my laptop but when I opened bing and clicked on a website like YouTube, it kept taking me back to the new tab automatically and I tried it on chrome and other apps and it does the exact...
  4. Mouse glitch?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse glitching in one spot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse glitching in one spot: My desktop was fine two days ago but literally yesterday while i was watching youtube the mouse suddenly went on the top left of my screen and stayed there. Whenever i tried moving the cursor it would always go back to the same spot. The only time it would act normally is on...
  6. Mouse glitching in one spot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse glitching in one spot: My desktop was fine two days ago but literally yesterday while i was watching youtube the mouse suddenly went on the top left of my screen and stayed there. Whenever i tried moving the cursor it would always go back to the same spot. The only time it would act normally is on...
  7. mouse glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse glitch: curious if anyone else is having glitchy mouse issues after doing latest update ?ie: have to double click where normal single click usually worksfacebook video controls are sluggish changing resolution is a pain more than usualseems if you click and hold left button response...
  8. mouse glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse glitch: curious if anyone else is having glitchy mouse issues after doing latest update ?ie: have to double click where normal single click usually worksfacebook video controls are sluggish changing resolution is a pain more than usualseems if you click and hold left button response...
  9. mouse glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Mouse glitching?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse glitching?: My mouse is just lagging and teleporting around every ten seconds or so. I'm very confused, can anyone help? submitted by /u/poutine_lord [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f02l44/mouse_glitching/