Windows 10: Mouse glitching?

Discus and support Mouse glitching? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My mouse is just lagging and teleporting around every ten seconds or so. I'm very confused, can anyone help? submitted by /u/poutine_lord [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/poutine_lord, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Mouse glitching?

My mouse is just lagging and teleporting around every ten seconds or so. I'm very confused, can anyone help?

submitted by /u/poutine_lord
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/poutine_lord, Feb 6, 2020

2. Glitched Mouse with most recent Windows Update!

Hi Emma,

To resolve the issue you're having with using your mouse, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware Troubleshooter on the computer with the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + S on your keyboard.
    • Type Troubleshooting and select it from the list.
    • Select Hardware and Sound, then Hardware and Devices.

If the issue persists, update your mouse or touch pad drivers with the steps on this

link.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Mouse glitching

Hi thanks for replying.

The issues started like 3 to 4 weeks ago, no changes to my computer were made before this started happening, im using windows 10 version 1703.

So far, i have not taken any troubleshooting steps.

I have also noticed that, the mouse glitches when the computer have been on and working for at least more than an hour, anything else, the same, glitches when opening something or loading a web page.

Thanks for helping, i'll be waiting for new response.

Santiago Arcila, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Mouse glitching?

Mouse Glitch

Thank you for the update. We just want to confirm, were you able to adjust the pointer speed? If you still haven't, you can try the steps below and see if it makes any difference:

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
    • Click on Mouse and touchpad.
    • In the right pane, click on Additional mouse options.
    • Under Pointer Options tab, click Enhance pointer precision.
    • Adjust the speed.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Mouse glitching?

1. Mouse glitching? - Similar Threads - Mouse glitching

2. Windows 11 mouse pointer visual glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 mouse pointer visual glitch: So I have this weirdest bug/glitch. I think it appeared after the latest 23H2 update but I'm not sure.Mouse pointer changed it's color and animation. This happens when I start my PC. In order to fix it I need to turn the monitor off and then turn it back on.See the attached...
  3. Windows 11 mouse pointer visual glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 mouse pointer visual glitch: So I have this weirdest bug/glitch. I think it appeared after the latest 23H2 update but I'm not sure.Mouse pointer changed it's color and animation. This happens when I start my PC. In order to fix it I need to turn the monitor off and then turn it back on.See the attached...
  4. How do I fix stuck and glitching mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix stuck and glitching mouse cursor: I have a problem with my mouse cursor which I can’t find an answer to anywhere; it is frozen on the left hand side of my screen and continuously clicking. However, when I boot up my computer and I am on the lock screen before logging on, it works completely fine. Once I am...
  5. How do I fix stuck and glitching mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix stuck and glitching mouse cursor: I have a problem with my mouse cursor which I can’t find an answer to anywhere; it is frozen on the left hand side of my screen and continuously clicking. However, when I boot up my computer and I am on the lock screen before logging on, it works completely fine. Once I am...
  6. How do I fix stuck and glitching mouse cursor

7. Microsoft store Roblox mouse glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store Roblox mouse glitch: The reason I downloaded Roblox from the Microsoft store is because when I open the Roblox exe it says "an unexpected error occurred and Roblox needs to quit, were sorry!" So this made me download it from the Microsoft store, I am playing on a Windows gaming laptop that used...
  8. Microsoft store Roblox mouse glitch

Microsoft store Roblox mouse glitch: The reason I downloaded Roblox from the Microsoft store is because when I open the Roblox exe it says "an unexpected error occurred and Roblox needs to quit, were sorry!" So this made me download it from the Microsoft store, I am playing on a Windows gaming laptop that used...
  9. Mouse glitch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse glitch?: Since earlier today, I removed my wireless mouse from its charger and plugged the usb into my laptop but when I opened bing and clicked on a website like YouTube, it kept taking me back to the new tab automatically and I tried it on chrome and other apps and it does the exact...
  10. Mouse glitch?

Mouse glitch?: Since earlier today, I removed my wireless mouse from its charger and plugged the usb into my laptop but when I opened bing and clicked on a website like YouTube, it kept taking me back to the new tab automatically and I tried it on chrome and other apps and it does the exact...