Windows 10: mouse goes off screen

Discus and support mouse goes off screen in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; in minecraft windows 10 edition when i play and look down my mouse goes off screen and opens my taskbar and if i look up then it opens the top bar... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LeafyHasIt, May 17, 2021.

1. mouse goes off screen

in minecraft windows 10 edition when i play and look down my mouse goes off screen and opens my taskbar and if i look up then it opens the top bar where it shows options to exit, minimize, or "restore down" or whatever its supposed to be. i tried pretty much everything but nothing seemed to work. thanks

:)

LeafyHasIt, May 17, 2021
  2. nancytroy Win User

i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i have to wiggle the mouse to get pic back any suggestions

• i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i have to wiggle the mouse to get pic back any suggestions

nancytroy, May 17, 2021
  3. Touch pad Mouse

The mouse driver can be outdated which causes the issue. To resolve this, we need to do several troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you update the mouse driver from the Device Manager. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, May 17, 2021
  4. mouse goes off screen

Issues with the On screen keyboard and mouse pointer.

Hi Robert,

The issues with the mouse may arise due to driver conflicts and the issue related to the On Screen keyboard may be when the settings for the OSK are turned on.

For the On screen keyboard issue, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type Ease of Access on the search bar.

• Choose Ease of Access and click on
      Use the Computer without a mouse or keyboard option.

• Check if the Type using a pointing device is turned on.

• You may uncheck that option if it is turned on.
    Also try the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      Services.msc

• Scroll down to find the "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service".

• Disable the option by right clicking on it.
    For the Mouse issue:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware
    and
    Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 17, 2021
Thema:

mouse goes off screen

1. mouse goes off screen - Similar Threads - mouse goes off

2. cursor goes off screen as if there was another monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursor goes off screen as if there was another monitor: win 11 pronvidia drivers: 531.41 using a 3090tinothing was wrong but i figured I should update the drivers after another program had an issue with my older drivers, it messed up a few things fixed those, but now my cursor is moving off the screen on the left side of the...
  3. Screen goes off after 10 min

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes off after 10 min: HP laptop Windows 11. The screen goes off after only 10 min idling after 18:15 GMT even though the setting is 2 hours. During the day, from 9 - 18:15 GMT the screen goes off after idling for 2 hours as set. Apparently, therefore, this strange behaviour is time related. But...
  4. Screen goes off after 10 min

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes off after 10 min: HP laptop Windows 11. The screen goes off after only 10 min idling after 18:15 GMT even though the setting is 2 hours. During the day, from 9 - 18:15 GMT the screen goes off after idling for 2 hours as set. Apparently, therefore, this strange behaviour is time related. But...
  5. Screen goes off and on when pc goes off and on?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen goes off and on when pc goes off and on?: How do I set the screen to go on and off so I don't have to press 2 buttons every time? Bildschirm geht aus und an wenn pc aus und an geht?
  6. PC suddenly goes into black screen the red light in the mouse also goes off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC suddenly goes into black screen the red light in the mouse also goes off: Hello everyone I am new to this forum and I would really like to solve a big and disruptive issue I am facing since I've built this new PC. When it occurs I can see that the entire PC is still on all the fans are on as usual and even the CPU's wraith fan has its lights on so...
  7. Screen freezes and mouse goes crazy.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen freezes and mouse goes crazy.: Hello, I always try to solve this problems by myself but I cant with this one. A few weeks ago my computer started to freeze for a second every few minutes, it is not much but is anoying. And the mouse every few minutes too goes crazy and moves by itself. This happens in a...
  8. Computer goes to sleep when screen goes off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer goes to sleep when screen goes off: My laptop sleeps when the screen goes off regardless of the sleep time settings. I followed all the steps described in thisthread to fix it but to no avail. Perhaps a fresh reinstall of Windows would fix it? HP ENVY X360 - 13-ar0005na...
  9. Screen goes off on full screen mode!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes off on full screen mode!!: Hello, I have a HP envy with Microsoft windows 10. When watching videos on netflix, google play, Hay U etc, when I press the full screen button, it starts to play then my display turns off and goes blank? You can still here the audio, and when I move my mousse around, or...
  10. screen goes black, peripherals shut off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen goes black, peripherals shut off: I recently purchased a new motherboard, ram, processor, and SSD + win 10 to boot from. I installed my SSD and am running it alongside my old hard drive. My issue is that my screen and all my peripherals will randomly shut off for no reason. The computer is still on and the...