Windows 10: Mouse goes opposite direction

Discus and support Mouse goes opposite direction in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Synaptics mouse goes in the opposite direction on my laptop. How can I change that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KittyGreshko, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Mouse goes opposite direction

My Synaptics mouse goes in the opposite direction on my laptop. How can I change that?

:)

KittyGreshko, Sep 6, 2019

2. Mouse pointer goes opposite direction

does anyone know why my pointer goes the opposite way when I swipe my mouse fast. is it my mouse pad? ive searched things and nothing that helps has come up. I play games, more accurately fps games. I cant turn around fast because then I go the opposite
    way or I start going on circles.

JeffreyCruz, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Mouse pointer goes opposite direction

Hi Jeffrey,

There's a possibility that you're having a mouse issue due to an outdated mouse driver. For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having mouse issues, answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Is it only happening on a specific game or is it also happening when you're using other Windows 10 applications?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Lizette Ags, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Mouse goes opposite direction

Mouse pointer goes opposite direction

I Built my pc a little over 6 months ago. I noticed the problem like 3 months ago. Some changes i have made to my pc has been removing mouse acceleration and enhance precision--thats about it. i never played around with anything else. this problem happens
    on any app or page i am in (even on desktop). all i have to do is swipe my mouse fast enough and the cursor goes to the direction i am intending to but half way there turns back and sometimes goes to a corner in the screen. in game what happens is my screen
    stops and goes the wrong direction--and sometimes i just start spinning with no need of me to keep swiping my mouse. some things i have tried to resolve this is uninstalling/installing the driver--tried updating but it says its the latest driver. i restored
    all acceleration settings and nothing.

JeffreyCruz, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Mouse goes opposite direction

1. Mouse goes opposite direction - Similar Threads - Mouse goes opposite

2. Print Dialog box contents opposite

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Dialog box contents opposite: Recently the print dialog box changed. In the past when i clicked print and the box opened there was a preview on the right side of my screen and on the left was the area where you could change the printer, # of copies, orientation etc. Now it's flopped and the preview...
  3. Mouse Scrolling Down Goes Up Slightly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Scrolling Down Goes Up Slightly: Hello, so I am using a laptop with a windows 10 operating system. Until this evening I haven't had any problem with my mouse. But this evening while I was surfing on the web, while I tried to scroll down with my mouse wheel I saw that after I go down a little with the wheel...
  4. Mouse is moving in a semi-wrong direction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is moving in a semi-wrong direction: Help when ever i move my mouse right goes left and when i move my mouse left it goes right. i'm fine when it comes to up and down. otherwise it's like it's stuck in a invert-y. how do i fix this? i need it to move where i move it. this both happening in game and on normal...
  5. Windows update changed my mouse direction.

Windows update changed my mouse direction.: Windows just updated and now my mouse goes right on screen when I move it left and vice versa. Up and down is fine. It was working properly immediately before the update!...
  6. Touchpad mouse cursor stops, jumps or goes in opposite direction?

Touchpad mouse cursor stops, jumps or goes in opposite direction?: So I've recently noticed that when I'm home using my laptop/netbook, it's an iOTA Slim FHD - (Intel Quad Core Pentium N4200 (Burst 2.5GHz) Processor, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC Storage, QWERTY UK Keyboard, Windows 10). The strange thing is, that this doesn't happen during the day...
  7. How to reverse Mouse and Touchpads scrolling direction in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to reverse Mouse and Touchpads scrolling direction in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Mouse and Touchpads not only make computing easy but more efficient and less time-consuming. We cannot imagine a life without these devices, but still, it is a fact that you cannot customize these devices much. All touchpads and mice come [...] This post How...
  8. Windows will not boot. Goes directly to Troubleshoot menu.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows will not boot. Goes directly to Troubleshoot menu.: Windows won't boot. Goes directly to Troubleshoot menu. Tried every step in Troubleshoot, no change. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-will-not-boot-goes-directly-to/65247a82-accd-4ec5-bb4e-328919060392
  9. How to sync OneDrive in the opposite direction, Computer to Cloud?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to sync OneDrive in the opposite direction, Computer to Cloud?: I see plenty of guides explaining how to use OneDrive to sync down files to the computer from the cloud but what about the other direction? I have a folder on my computer that I'd like to use OneDrive in order to automatically sync the changes to that file up to the cloud....
  10. Use the webcam the opposite way

Use the webcam the opposite way: I want to use the webcam to take a picture from the opposite direction. How do I "turn it around" so to speak to take a picture of a person on the other side of the laptop?...