Windows 10: Mouse goes opposite direction

Discus and support Mouse goes opposite direction in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Synaptics mouse goes in the opposite direction on my laptop. How can I change that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KittyGreshko, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Mouse goes opposite direction

My Synaptics mouse goes in the opposite direction on my laptop. How can I change that?

:)

KittyGreshko, Sep 6, 2019

2. Mouse pointer goes opposite direction

does anyone know why my pointer goes the opposite way when I swipe my mouse fast. is it my mouse pad? ive searched things and nothing that helps has come up. I play games, more accurately fps games. I cant turn around fast because then I go the opposite
    way or I start going on circles.

JeffreyCruz, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Mouse pointer goes opposite direction

Hi Jeffrey,

There's a possibility that you're having a mouse issue due to an outdated mouse driver. For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having mouse issues, answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Is it only happening on a specific game or is it also happening when you're using other Windows 10 applications?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Lizette Ags, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Mouse goes opposite direction

Mouse pointer goes opposite direction

I Built my pc a little over 6 months ago. I noticed the problem like 3 months ago. Some changes i have made to my pc has been removing mouse acceleration and enhance precision--thats about it. i never played around with anything else. this problem happens
    on any app or page i am in (even on desktop). all i have to do is swipe my mouse fast enough and the cursor goes to the direction i am intending to but half way there turns back and sometimes goes to a corner in the screen. in game what happens is my screen
    stops and goes the wrong direction--and sometimes i just start spinning with no need of me to keep swiping my mouse. some things i have tried to resolve this is uninstalling/installing the driver--tried updating but it says its the latest driver. i restored
    all acceleration settings and nothing.

JeffreyCruz, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Mouse goes opposite direction

1. Mouse goes opposite direction - Similar Threads - Mouse goes opposite

2. Got a new logitech m280 bluetooth mouse, it moves in the opposite direction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a new logitech m280 bluetooth mouse, it moves in the opposite direction: For example, when i move my mouse right, cursor goes left. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-a-new-logitech-m280-bluetooth-mouse-it-moves/03e31ea4-ae49-45c4-86ab-aa7e2cd7b6ae
  3. Got a new logitech m280 bluetooth mouse, it moves in the opposite direction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a new logitech m280 bluetooth mouse, it moves in the opposite direction: For example, when i move my mouse right, cursor goes left. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-a-new-logitech-m280-bluetooth-mouse-it-moves/03e31ea4-ae49-45c4-86ab-aa7e2cd7b6ae
  4. Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling: hi it seems its a widespread issue. I've tried everything from changing usb port to disabling services to disabling scroll when hovering on a window and many other things. the mouse is razer viper 8k and when scrolling up and down there is jump in the other direction every so...
  5. Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling: hi it seems its a widespread issue. I've tried everything from changing usb port to disabling services to disabling scroll when hovering on a window and many other things. the mouse is razer viper 8k and when scrolling up and down there is jump in the other direction every so...
  6. Mouse cursor is moving in the opposite direction on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Mouse cursor is moving in the opposite direction on Windows PC: [IMG]Some Windows users have reported that their mouse cursor is moving in the opposite direction. When they move their mouse to the left, the cursor moves to the right and vice-versa. According to them, restarting the device fixes the issue but the problem appears again...
  7. Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling: I bought a new mouse Jelly Comb MV09F Vertical Wireless Mouse about 6 months ago, and it was working just fine until about 2 weeks ago. Now when I am scrolling up or down, every few "scrolls" it will "jump" in the opposite direction. It happens frequently enough such that it...
  8. Wireless mouse scrolling issue goes in the opposite direction a couple lines while scrolling

Wireless mouse scrolling issue goes in the opposite direction a couple lines while scrolling: I've been struggling with this issue for quite a while, whenever I scroll up or down use my wireless mouse, it tends to move a couple of lines in the opposite direction, I looked at a previous thread regarding this issue and followed the instructions to reduce the number of...
  9. Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - scrolling wheel jumps in opposite direction

Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - scrolling wheel jumps in opposite direction: When using the scroll wheel to scroll down or up, the screen often jumps in reverse direction. This happens randomly (from every 3d to every 8th step of the wheel). The issue has existed ever since we obtained the mouse years ago. It was hardly ever used because the scrolling...
  10. Touchpad mouse cursor stops, jumps or goes in opposite direction?

Touchpad mouse cursor stops, jumps or goes in opposite direction?: So I've recently noticed that when I'm home using my laptop/netbook, it's an iOTA Slim FHD - (Intel Quad Core Pentium N4200 (Burst 2.5GHz) Processor, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC Storage, QWERTY UK Keyboard, Windows 10). The strange thing is, that this doesn't happen during the day...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my mouse go the opposite direction when i move it fast

2. mouse opposite direction

3. mouse moves wrong direction

4. mouse moving in opposite direction,
  5. mouse cursor moving opposite direction,
  6. mouse goes opposite direction why,
  7. cursor goes in opposite direction to mouse