Windows 10: Mouse Grid

Discus and support Mouse Grid in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am wondering if I can find Mouse Grid feature for Windows Speech Recognition in Windows 10. Thank you guys!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TinoManison, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Mouse Grid

I am wondering if I can find Mouse Grid feature for Windows Speech Recognition in Windows 10. Thank you guys!!!

:)

TinoManison, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

My desktop icons move to a grid on the left for no reason

Hello,

If your icons are aligned to a grid, this means that the settings of your desktop are currently auto arranged and automatically aligned. Since you want to rearrange your desktop icons on however you like them, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Right-click at a blank area on your desktop.
    • Hover on View.
    • In the right pane, look for Auto arrange icons. If it's checked, make sure to uncheck it.
    • Hover again on View.
    • This time, look for Align icons to grid. If it's checked, make sure to uncheck it.

After doing these steps, you'll be able to rearrange all your desktop icons again on how you want it.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Feb 10, 2019
  3. glove78 Win User
    Grid Runners

We received the code for Minecraft Grid Runners at Target. We have redeemed at the Microsoft store and it shows up in my account, but when I click "Install" it just shows the 16 digit code and a button that says "copy". When I click copy nothing happens.
    No wizard opens or anything that would lead to a next step. Any suggestions?

glove78, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse Grid

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Mouse Grid

1. Mouse Grid - Similar Threads - Mouse Grid

2. Why does a Mouse Pointer HIDE the TOOLTIPS? My TOOLTIPS or POPUP Help Bubbles are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does a Mouse Pointer HIDE the TOOLTIPS? My TOOLTIPS or POPUP Help Bubbles are...: Hopefully self explanatory? The 'Mouse Pointer' hides the explanatory tooltip bubble that pops up when you float the pointer over a menu command item, making it unreadable. This problems appears to become worse as the resolution increases. I would have thought a TOOLTIP...
  3. Why does a Mouse Pointer HIDE the TOOLTIPS? My TOOLTIPS or POPUP Help Bubbles are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does a Mouse Pointer HIDE the TOOLTIPS? My TOOLTIPS or POPUP Help Bubbles are...: Hopefully self explanatory? The 'Mouse Pointer' hides the explanatory tooltip bubble that pops up when you float the pointer over a menu command item, making it unreadable. This problems appears to become worse as the resolution increases. I would have thought a TOOLTIP...
  4. Mouse Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Lagging: My mouse is lagging a lot when I use any application that requires a bit more of the CPU. Some applications make the mouse so slow that I can't even work! Initially I though the device itself could have a problem or even the USB port that its connected to. But its not,...
  5. Mouse Lagging

Mouse Lagging: My mouse is lagging a lot when I use any application that requires a bit more of the CPU. Some applications make the mouse so slow that I can't even work! Initially I though the device itself could have a problem or even the USB port that its connected to. But its not,...
  6. When on the internet if my mouse moves at all it switches to desktop screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When on the internet if my mouse moves at all it switches to desktop screen Windows 10: when I am on the internet or in another app if my mouse moves at all the screen switches to my desktop screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-on-the-internet-if-my-mouse-moves-at-all-it/113db9ec-66c8-4ec5-891f-ba7284d8a312
  7. When on the internet if my mouse moves at all it switches to desktop screen Windows 10

When on the internet if my mouse moves at all it switches to desktop screen Windows 10: when I am on the internet or in another app if my mouse moves at all the screen switches to my desktop screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-on-the-internet-if-my-mouse-moves-at-all-it/113db9ec-66c8-4ec5-891f-ba7284d8a312
  8. When on the internet if my mouse moves at all it switches to desktop screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows Speech Recognition - Mouse Grid too small.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Speech Recognition - Mouse Grid too small.: When using Windows Speech Recognition. If I say Mouse Grid, the grid will open, but sometimes it is not over the full screen, only in the lower part of the screen like if you say "Mouse Grid" and then "eight". I have to try several times before it opens the grid over the...
  10. Windows Speech Recognition - Mouse Grid too small.

Windows Speech Recognition - Mouse Grid too small.: When using Windows Speech Recognition. If I say Mouse Grid, the grid will open, but sometimes it is not over the full screen, only in the lower part of the screen like if you say "Mouse Grid" and then "eight". I have to try several times before it opens the grid over the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse grid windows 10

2. mouse grid speech recognition