Windows 10: mouse having strange copy and paste issues.

Discus and support mouse having strange copy and paste issues. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, sometimes when i copy and paste text, it wont paste the right thing. Example: 1 month ago i copied a book title and added it to a list of items i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SandyPlayz86, Mar 23, 2021.

1. mouse having strange copy and paste issues.

hi, sometimes when i copy and paste text, it wont paste the right thing.

Example:

1 month ago i copied a book title and added it to a list of items i wanted.

today i copied a link to another thing i wanted.

and i paste it, and sometimes it will paste the title from over a month ago, and i have to copy the link again in order to get it to paste.

my clipboard history is earased, and disabled.

and as far as i know, my mouse does not have built in memory.

Here is that mouse: Amazon.com: Redragon M601 Gaming Mouse Wired with red led, 3200 DPI 6 Buttons Ergonomic CENTROPHORUS Gaming Mouse for PC: Electronics

there were two, one rgb and one not, that i found on amazon, looked this one up and found players were able to get better cps using this mouse, and i know its not this mouse with this issue, the other one i used to have, the hcman t-60, had the same issue, but i got rid of it because it has many sensor issues.

Anyways, is there a way to fix it?

and if so, how?

:)

SandyPlayz86, Mar 23, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Keyboard shortcuts in Windows

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Mar 23, 2021
  3. COPY AND PASTE

Hi Sandra,

We need more information about your concern so that we can identify the cause of the copy and paste issue. Please provide the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Is this issue happening with a specific website?
    We suggest trying to do the same function (Copy and Paste) using a different browser and using other website as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

mouse having strange copy and paste issues.

Windows Explorer Copy and Paste problems

Hi,

The copy/paste problem could be due to Windows Explorer issue or faulty keyboard.

Wewould like to know some information to better isolate the problem:

• Is the issue also happening when trying to copy/paste any Office files, or is it only happening in Windows Explorer?
    • Have you tried other ways like; right-click + Copy, then right-click + Paste?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

mouse having strange copy and paste issues.

1. mouse having strange copy and paste issues. - Similar Threads - mouse having strange

2. Strange character in Word copy/paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange character in Word copy/paste: Can anyone tell me what the circle character is in the example above? It is NOT the "degree" character. It is only visible when showing formatting symbols. It looks like a space otherwise, but it does not act like a space. For example, Beautiful, 42nd in the above example...
  3. Strange character in Word copy/paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange character in Word copy/paste: Can anyone tell me what the circle character is in the example above? It is NOT the "degree" character. It is only visible when showing formatting symbols. It looks like a space otherwise, but it does not act like a space. For example, Beautiful, 42nd in the above example...
  4. Copy and paste issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy and paste issue: I have been dealing with this issue for quite some time now and have not come across any fixes for it so I'm at a loss at what to do. What is basically happening is I try to copy and paste anything, then a few moments later the paste is blank, I open up the clipboard history...
  5. Copy and paste issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy and paste issue: I have been dealing with this issue for quite some time now and have not come across any fixes for it so I'm at a loss at what to do. What is basically happening is I try to copy and paste anything, then a few moments later the paste is blank, I open up the clipboard history...
  6. Copy and paste issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Copy and paste issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Copy and paste issue: Copy and paste using keyboard shortcuts AND right click menu randomly breaks after a while and needs a restart to fix. Is there a way to fix it so I dont need to restart every time it breaks?...
  8. copy paste issue

copy paste issue: hi, some of our users not able to do copy and paste in windows 10, we check all possible solutions, updating windows system disk check from safe mode but non of these work please help. after restart the computer it fix for while thanks....
  9. Copy/Paste issue

Copy/Paste issue: I am attempting to copy/paste messages in Gmail and when I do my company logo pops up on top of every message out of the blue. This has never happened until this past week. I have not updated any Windows or Gmail programs. Its becoming annoying having to delete this...
  10. copy and pasting with mouse

copy and pasting with mouse: When I highlight text in Word 2013 (also in other programs, though Word is where it is the most troublesome), the mouse cuts the highlighting short or lets it go when I haven't let go of the button and/or treats it like a drag and drop--I try to highlight a sentence, and it...