Windows 10: Mouse Help

Discus and support Mouse Help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My daughter uses the mouse and/or touchpad on her new windows 10 laptop to control characters when gaming roblox etc. She has pressed something that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ANDREWKvq, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:32 PM.

1. ANDREWKvq Win User

Mouse Help

My daughter uses the mouse and/or touchpad on her new windows 10 laptop to control characters when gaming roblox etc. She has pressed something that has now disabled certain important actions she needs the character to do. e.g. she used to be able to pan round the scene by left clicking but that has stopped. The character on Titans used to jump when right clicked but now just stands there, which spoils the game.

She thinks she pressed the scroll wheel mid one of the games and a task bar/action bar came up she had not seen before, so she just cancelled it, and the problems started afterwards. She can not get the same task bar back up. The mouse/touchpad works fine in normal use and completes some of the actions required in the various games, but has now stopped doing a few, unfortunately, vital actions.

I have updated the drivers.

Can anyone suggest a way of resolving this.

Many thanks.

Andy.

:)

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:41 PM
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

4. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse Help

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Thema:

Mouse Help

1. Mouse Help - Similar Threads - Mouse Help

2. Mouse speed doesnt change when I change it.....nothing happens. Can someone please help me?...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse speed doesnt change when I change it.....nothing happens. Can someone please help me?...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlchemicAdamDenver [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrgvw7/mouse_speed_doesnt_change_when_i_change_itnothing/
  3. Mouse not working need help.

Mouse not working need help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Substantial-Two-2905 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lju4cq/mouse_not_working_need_help/
  4. Mouse and keyboard not working HELP!

Mouse and keyboard not working HELP!: Yoo I need help ASAP! My keyboard and mouse stopped working out of no where and I don’t know what to do. I can’t log into my computer because I can’t type my password in. Can anyone help?! submitted by /u/avatar3040 [link] [comments]...
  5. help on mouse sensitivity

help on mouse sensitivity: [ATTACH] Hi guys, so the other day I realized that my window mouse setting is very high (pics below) (i want it to be in the middle) I have another sensitivity program from Logitech as I have a Logitech mouse and I want to know how much is each of the window's notch work...
  6. Can anyone help with windows 10 setup being laggy and mouse is just unresponsive?

Can anyone help with windows 10 setup being laggy and mouse is just unresponsive?: My system 4x2 ddr3 ram 1066mhz Zebronics g41 d3 mobo Gt 710 2gb ddr3 Xeon e5440 2.83ghz 500gb barracuda 7200rpm hdd 180w power supply bestec I tried removing one ram and also tried with on-board graphics but setup is really laggy and windows installation won't cross 0% in...
  7. Help! My Mouse Is Crazy!

Help! My Mouse Is Crazy!: So whenever I click on an application (we'll take chrome for an example), my mouse will completely focus on only the segment I clicked on. For an example: I clicked on the add new tabs button but I have to double click it so it can confirm to focus on the part that lines the...
  8. My mouse cursor displays a gray rectangle wherever it goes. Help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse cursor displays a gray rectangle wherever it goes. Help?: A long time ago I got a blue screen of death on my computer. I don't remember what the error was exactly but I do know after my computer restarted my mouse cursor would show a gray rectangle that follows it wherever it goes. Some important details: The "gray" rectangle...
  9. Help wake up computer from shut down using keyboard and mouse

Help wake up computer from shut down using keyboard and mouse: I am new to this subreddit. I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 Home that I have connected to an external monitor, SteelSeries mechanical keyboard, and Logitech gaming mouse. I am trying to figure out how to turn on the pc using the keyboard and the mouse. I have...
  10. Screen shows mouse pointer trails, but it's turned off? Need your help please

Screen shows mouse pointer trails, but it's turned off? Need your help please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sir_Bohne [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kki5ns/screen_shows_mouse_pointer_trails_but_its_turned/