Windows 10: mouse hertz

Discus and support mouse hertz in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, i was wondering if it is possible to change the hertz on a mousepad and if so, how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NiekHM, Oct 23, 2020.

1. NiekHM Win User

mouse hertz

hi, i was wondering if it is possible to change the hertz on a mousepad and if so, how?

:)

NiekHM, Oct 23, 2020

2. Increasing Screen hertz automatically reduces resolution

Hi Abd,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

By default the hertz in Windows 10 is 60.
    I would suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display Drivers.
      • Right click on the Display drivers and select
        Properties.
      • Click on the device tab and select Update driver.

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 23, 2020
  4. mouse hertz

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

mouse hertz

1. mouse hertz - Similar Threads - mouse hertz

2. Blurry text in windows after a few seconds. becomes sharp again if i hover my mouse over...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry text in windows after a few seconds. becomes sharp again if i hover my mouse over...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DoomTurtle_T95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k44hvf/blurry_text_in_windows_after_a_few_seconds/
  3. Having problems with my mouse, sometimes left clicks right and right clicks left, sometimes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having problems with my mouse, sometimes left clicks right and right clicks left, sometimes...: Every time I click with my mouse, it either acts normally or does the exact opposite click. I've changed mouses 3 times so I know that that isn't the problem. It only happens once in every 5 clicks or so, it's getting really annoying....
  4. Loose mouse roller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loose mouse roller: My husband bought the wireless keyboard and mouse model #3050. The roller ball on the mouse is so loose it isnt working well for gaming. I stupidly threw away the box so the retail store is no help to me. I cant figure out how to try for warranty repair on just the mouse. Or...
  5. [Help] USB mouse and keyboard not working in windows 10 while work in BIOS

[Help] USB mouse and keyboard not working in windows 10 while work in BIOS: After some overclocking and BSOD my USB mouse and keyboard (and any other USB devices) stopped working. I can remotely connect to the PC (windows 10 pro) and in device manager I can see "USB Composite Device" with warning icon. I tried to reinstall USB drivers from...
  6. Mouse won't show up

Mouse won't show up: Picked up my laptop and mouse was not visible. It's visible when you first turn it on and put your password in etc but not on the main screen. Had laptop for about 3 months, came with windows 10, have changed it at all I've tried to turn it in with function key and checked...
  7. Mouse freezes randomly.

Mouse freezes randomly.: I have a windows 10 surface go, and i'm using a bluetooth 3.0 keyboard for this computer. I dont know if its the keyboard or the computer, but my mouse freezes randomly when trying to play games. Is there a fix to this? submitted by /u/Literature-Initial [link] [comments]...
  8. Convert Pen to Mouse Function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Convert Pen to Mouse Function: Hi, Am looking for a way to force the pen on my external tablet monitor to behave like the mouse using keyboard shortcuts. App in question is MS Whiteboard. Have tried uinsg "left click" as a setting in the driver, and holding down the left click on the mouse and moving...
  9. MSEdge on Task bar has no right mouse jump list except for Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSEdge on Task bar has no right mouse jump list except for Edge: I have latest version of Windows 10 and Edge Version 87.0.664.47 Official build 64-bit. I can no longer use right mouse on the taskbar shortcut to open In Private or recently opened webpages. The Edge entry on the Start List and Start Menu both have jump lists working...
  10. windows 10 synaptics mouse enable window by hovering over it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 synaptics mouse enable window by hovering over it: hi, I'd like to disbale this function, but even if I disable it from the mouse settings, it's still working.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-synaptics-mouse-enable-window-by/baa0bdb4-0506-46a3-8f0b-4fb523805d72