Windows 10: mouse highlighting every where in windows 10

Discus and support mouse highlighting every where in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; there is no more annoying and ridiculous problem than this one.. please i need an assured solution. my mouse and touch pad is highlighting everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MahMouD FaraG74, Oct 9, 2019.

1. mouse highlighting every where in windows 10

there is no more annoying and ridiculous problem than this one.. please i need an assured solution. my mouse and touch pad is highlighting everything in the screen and i can not work.i tried many ways but no result please anyone could help me???

:)

MahMouD FaraG74, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Issue Highlighting and copy Text selection with mouse

Hi DorothyKaltz,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

I recommend you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Method: Highlighting and copy with mouse.

1. Click on the Windows logo
    2. Go to Settings
    3. Open the mouse & touchpad setting
    4. Turn off Scroll inactive windows
    5. Click on Advanced Mouse Options
    6. Adjust double click speed – (turning this setting down will help)

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

mouse highlighting every where in windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

mouse highlighting every where in windows 10

1. mouse highlighting every where in windows 10 - Similar Threads - mouse highlighting every

2. Mouse Highlighted Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Highlighted Windows 11: If I press Ctrl twice in quick succession, my screen gets dark, except for the area around my mouse. I play a fair bit of games, so when this happens it is quite annoying. Anyone knows how to disable this?...
  3. Mouse Highlighted Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Highlighted Windows 11: If I press Ctrl twice in quick succession, my screen gets dark, except for the area around my mouse. I play a fair bit of games, so when this happens it is quite annoying. Anyone knows how to disable this?...
  4. Écriture "mouse highlight overlay"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Écriture "mouse highlight overlay": Bonjour,J'ai depuis hier des écritures qui recouvrent tout mon écran d'ordinateur. Cela est arrivé après avoir allumé l'ordinateur sans faire de manipulation particulière. J'ai essayé d'éteindre et rallumer l'ordinateur plusieurs mais rien n'y fait... l'ordinateur semble...
  5. Écriture "mouse highlight overlay"

Écriture "mouse highlight overlay": Bonjour,J'ai depuis hier des écritures qui recouvrent tout mon écran d'ordinateur. Cela est arrivé après avoir allumé l'ordinateur sans faire de manipulation particulière. J'ai essayé d'éteindre et rallumer l'ordinateur plusieurs mais rien n'y fait... l'ordinateur semble...
  6. Mouse Highlight Overlay issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Highlight Overlay issue: I upgraded to Windows 11 on my Surface tablet and got this image. It's code for the Mouse Highlight Overlay apparently. I decided to restore Windows 10 to hopefully fix it and nope. My install is broken now. Please advise how to fix this....
  7. Mouse Highlight Overlay issue

Mouse Highlight Overlay issue: I upgraded to Windows 11 on my Surface tablet and got this image. It's code for the Mouse Highlight Overlay apparently. I decided to restore Windows 10 to hopefully fix it and nope. My install is broken now. Please advise how to fix this....
  8. My Mouse is Highlighting Everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Mouse is Highlighting Everything: Hello,I have Windows 10 on a Thinkpad X270. My mouse is highlighting everything; I even had to rewrite this question three times because my words were being automatically highlighted and everything became a mishmash. Part of the time, there's a little "plus symbol" next to my...
  9. windows 10 mouse double clicking and highlight feature failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 mouse double clicking and highlight feature failure: I cannot get any type of mouse to work with my windows 10 computer. When using any type of mouse the clicking features do not make sense. The mouse will always click a random number of times anytime it is used. It's not an occasional problem, it is every single mouse click....
  10. Mouse highlighting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse highlighting: I'm on a windows 10 and I did a mistype and activated some weird command that highlights every damn thing I click please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-highlighting/2b551e32-bb65-4b6e-8fab-e3069f3c365a