Windows 10: Mouse Horizontal Scrolling Not Working

Discus and support Mouse Horizontal Scrolling Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone solved this problem yet? Tried all suggestions/recommendations on previous threads. Nothing has worked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SMKC1, Feb 4, 2019.

1. SMKC1 Win User

Mouse Horizontal Scrolling Not Working

Has anyone solved this problem yet? Tried all suggestions/recommendations on previous threads. Nothing has worked.

:)

SMKC1, Feb 4, 2019

2. Horizontal scrolling in Windows 10 doesn't work

Hi,

We would like to further clarify your concern since you mentioned that you are also experiencing the same issue that you cannot use the function of horizontal scrolling. We need additional details to assist you with your concern in using the horizontal scrolling
    with your mouse in Windows 10. Kindly provide the answers to the questions below:

• Have you attempted to perform any of the troubleshooting steps provided in the thread?
    • If you have already completed any troubleshooting steps, we would like to confirm what were the results?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 do you have installed in your computer?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition - How to Horizontal Scroll?

I suspect the mouse, but still not 100% sure...

So, all through the support call, I was referring to the Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition... they even remoted onto my Surface Pro, checked the settings, etc... seeing it was listed as the Arc Touch Mouse...

And what do I get in the post? The Wedge Touch Mouse Surface Edition! (Which, I can confirm, 'does' work with horizontal scrolling as you'd expect - stroke finger from left/right on the pad)

So, personally, my problem is solved, in that they've now sent me the one that 'does' work with horizontal scrolling - however, I'm still none the wiser on the Arc Touch Mouse itself!

TheGarratt, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Mouse Horizontal Scrolling Not Working

Horizontal scrolling in Windows 10 doesn't work

I have this issue too. My Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 has a tilt wheel (supports horizontal and vertical scrolling) but horizontal scrolling doesn't work even in system applications like Windows Explorer, Wordpad, and Paint. I see it works in Notepad.

I have Mouse and Keyboard Center 2.7.133.

Giorgio C., Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Mouse Horizontal Scrolling Not Working

1. Mouse Horizontal Scrolling Not Working - Similar Threads - Mouse Horizontal Scrolling

2. Make mouse scroll horizontally instead of vertically in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Make mouse scroll horizontally instead of vertically in Windows 10: [ATTACH]This post will show you how to make your mouse scroll a page horizontally. […] This article Make mouse scroll horizontally instead of vertically in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Invert HORIZONTAL Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invert HORIZONTAL Scrolling: Hi, I have figured out how to invert the vertical scrolling in Windows 10 by changing the value from 0 to 1 in the registry, but I would also like to invert the horizontal scrolling. Any tips? Thanks!...
  4. Horizontal Scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Horizontal Scrolling: I am having this issue where if I can hover over anything that can scroll horizontally it does that automatically without me doing anything. I bought a new mouse to see if that was the issue and it isnt. I have pressed the shift button and that stops it then if I release it...
  5. Mouse scroll not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse scroll not working?: Is anyone else's mouse scrollwheel not working after the latest 1909 feature update for windows 10? -November 12, 2019. submitted by /u/pandabush1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvm8lu/mouse_scroll_not_working/
  6. HELP. Mouse seems stuck in horizontal scroll

HELP. Mouse seems stuck in horizontal scroll: For (seemingly) no reason I can't scroll up and down in Chromium browsers anymore. I keep seeing this icon (only in the affected browsers): https://imgur.com/a/gne1wmk Pressing shift makes the icon disappear but I still can't scroll. The browsers in question are Opera,...
  7. Mouse scroll not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse scroll not working: Hello...I don't know quite how to explain this but here goes. My scroll button on the mouse wont work on web pages or anywhere on the computer for that matter. It brings up a bar on the left side that shows a color and numbers from zero to one hundred. That will scroll up...
  8. Horizontal Scrolling

Horizontal Scrolling: Suddenly, my Win10 desktop has been reacting oddly when mousing. Instead of scolling vertically with the wheel, it scrolls horizontally. The problem doesn't seem to be with the mouse. I've tested three wireless and one corded with same results. Secondly, when moving pointer...
  9. Microsoft 4000 mouse horizontal scroll in PDF

Microsoft 4000 mouse horizontal scroll in PDF: Hi there, I have downloaded microsoft mouse and keyboard center, and also selected acrobat as not function properly. Still the Acrobat Pro does not support horizontal scrolling, unlike other programs such as word, chrome which works perfectly. How do I solve this...
  10. Horizontal Scroll Jump

in Windows 10 Support
    Horizontal Scroll Jump: Has there been any progress in fixing Windows 10 way of auto scrolling to the right/jumping to the left in a folder when you try to select a file with the mouse? 110558

Users found this page by searching for:

1. horizontal scrolling wheel not working

2. logitech mouth m557 horizontal scrolling not working

3. i cant scroll horizontally with my arc mouse

4. does arc mouse scrolls horizontally ?,
  5. windows mouse wheel scroll horizontal,
  6. windows 10 horizontal mouse wheel scrolling not working,
  7. arc mouse horizontal scrolling not working,
  8. MOUSE WHEEL HORIZONTAL SCROLLING NOT WORKING,
  9. horizontal scrolling not working,
  10. horizontal scroll mouse drivers,
  11. how to scroll horizontally with arc mouse not working