Windows 10: Mouse hover label pop up

Discus and support Mouse hover label pop up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anything I put my mouse pointer on shows me a pop up display of information about what my mouse pointer is on . How do I stop this from happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by r-j-c, Jul 11, 2019.

1. r-j-c Win User

Mouse hover label pop up

Anything I put my mouse pointer on shows me a pop up display of information about what my mouse pointer is on . How do I stop this from happening?

:)

r-j-c, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

how to Stop hover of mouse to inactive sites

Hi albertschmaedick,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community Forums.

To get clarity of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, could you please provide me some more information, so that I can assist you better.

1. Does this happen when you’re accessing the website or it happens with all the Windows?
    2. Do you use Touchpad mouse or Regular mouse on your PC?

However, I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

1. Click on Windows key +
      R button and type Control panel
    2. Click on Ease of Access
    3. Then click on Activate Windows by hovering over it with the mouse
    4. Then click Apply and
      OK.
    We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jul 11, 2019
  3. In Windows 10, is there a way to get rid of the blue semi-highlighting on files the mouse pointer is hovering over?

Hi Bill,

I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap on Ease of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck
      Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Mouse hover label pop up

Trouble with Hover function

Hi Gwendolyn,

The option to activate a window by hovering it with the mouse may not be enabled, and this could be a possible cause why you are experiencing an issue with using the hover function of your mouse.

Follow these steps to enable the Activate a window by hovering it with the mouse option:

• Using Cortana, type ease of access.
    • On the search results, click on Ease of Access Center.
    • Choose Make the mouse easier to use.
    • Under Make it easier to manage windows, tick on the checkbox beside Activate a window by hovering it with the mouse.
    • Click Apply and then click OK.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Mouse hover label pop up

1. Mouse hover label pop up - Similar Threads - Mouse hover label

2. Pop-up information when hovering over pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up information when hovering over pictures: Is there a way to choose what information shows when I hover over pictures? I don't need to see "Date Taken" or "Availability Status" but I do need to know "Dimensions." It seems different picture folders display different information....
  3. Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers: Hello, the pop up dialouge boxes appear whenever mouse cursor hovers on that particular option and gives name or details, and it can be very difficult navigate. I have attached screenshots and can it be disable it. Thanks...
  4. Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers: Hello, the pop up dialouge boxes appear whenever mouse cursor hovers on that particular option and gives name or details, and it can be very difficult navigate. I have attached screenshots and can it be disable it. Thanks...
  5. How to stop Pop-Up Labels interfering with cursor??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Pop-Up Labels interfering with cursor??: When I hover over a clickable link like in the taskbar, a pop-up label appears and blocks my click. I have to fudge around to get it to pop up in a different place so I can click. And the POP-UP Labels do this EVERY SINGLE TIME!! So how can I fix this? How can I get...
  6. How to stop Pop-Up Labels interfering with cursor??

How to stop Pop-Up Labels interfering with cursor??: When I hover over a clickable link like in the taskbar, a pop-up label appears and blocks my click. I have to fudge around to get it to pop up in a different place so I can click. And the POP-UP Labels do this EVERY SINGLE TIME!! So how can I fix this? How can I get...
  7. Hover pop-ups display

Hover pop-ups display: How do I turn off the hover pop-ups in Windows 10 Mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hover-pop-ups-display/cf6a31db-66bf-4212-9923-7d8ec27fb40a
  8. Mouse hovering

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse hovering: My mouse When ever you hover on something it clicks it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-hovering/38e55570-af4d-4510-b493-35abf665f1a6
  9. Disable hover over keyboard shortcut pop up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable hover over keyboard shortcut pop up.: Title says it all. I have included a picture, I want to disable the Shortcut key pop up whenever I hover over an option to click. Preferably in 1 app only, the anki app.[ATTACH]...
  10. Mouse hover on task bar the pop up gets stuck?

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse hover on task bar the pop up gets stuck?: When i pass over the task bar and the window associated with the icon pops up for preview, the last one ive passed over stays popped up and only goes away if i open the window and minimize it again. Any ideas how to make it not get stuck when i move the mouse around the task...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop discriptions from showing when pointer is hovering

2. how to turn off mouse menu