Windows 10: Mouse hover-over volume auto-scroll bug/issue

Discus and support Mouse hover-over volume auto-scroll bug/issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a weird problem with my mouse logitech anywhere 2. If I mouse-mover-over a scroll bar for instance youtube volume slider or a text file it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pvandun, Aug 27, 2021.

1. pvandun Win User

Mouse hover-over volume auto-scroll bug/issue

I have a weird problem with my mouse logitech anywhere 2. If I mouse-mover-over a scroll bar for instance youtube volume slider or a text file it auto-scolls automatically just by moving the pointer over it - if I go over volume slider is slides to the left, if I hover over a text file or internet page bar it goes up.... Also can't drag down pages anymore grabbing slider, it remains stuck. When I try grabbing corner of window to enlarge it, it has issues/flickering but it is possible to enlarge. If I have a text file with a lot of text, it scrolls up... When I click right mouse but

:)

pvandun, Aug 27, 2021

2. Mouse Scrolling Issues

Basiclly I'm having major issues with my mouse autmocaticlly scrolling.

This only appears to happen on certian places, for example my emails. If I simply hover over an email it'll automaticlly start scrolling down until it reaches the bottom. My master volume on the task bar and even the Youtube volume, when I simply hover or
    select this, it'll automaticlly start turning up. When I type in a box or filling out a form, you get the suggestions which list below, my computer will automaticlly start scrolling through these options making it impossible to type!

Even if I hold the 'Ctrl' button down on it's own, whichever page I'm on will start zooming out. I've tried a different mouse and keyboard, no luck! Played around with my mouse settings, no luck. This only seems to have happened since upgrading from Windows
    8 to Windows 10!

Conner Clark, Aug 27, 2021
  3. Arc Touch Mouse Not Scrolling

Hello Norman,

The Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them option might have been turned off that is why you cannot use the scroll pads. Kindly check if that option is turned off. You may follow these steps:

• Go to Settings, then select Mouse.
    • Check if the Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them is turned off. If so, turn that option on.

If the issue persists, kindly uninstall the Arc Touch Mouse driver for the , then reinstall it.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 27, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Mouse hover inconsistent

Detail or List view is okay, if all the attributes/metadata is present.
    the only thing I find annoying is that, even with 'Smooth Scrolling' enabled, the list is so jittery while scrolling!

I'm more adept at immediate visual identification...

Mouse hover-over volume auto-scroll bug/issue [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Mouse hover-over volume auto-scroll bug/issue - Similar Threads - Mouse hover volume

2. Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue: We have a desktop computer. Windows 11 Pro. We have been having issues with our keyboard missing letters and then our mouse died, so we bought a new one of both. We installed the new one, now we have auto scroll issues on windows screens, not just the browser, and we cannot...
  3. Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue: We have a desktop computer. Windows 11 Pro. We have been having issues with our keyboard missing letters and then our mouse died, so we bought a new one of both. We installed the new one, now we have auto scroll issues on windows screens, not just the browser, and we cannot...
  4. Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug: Hey,i have like some other people also this issue:When i hover with my mouse over some kind of volume bar can confirm on Spotify App Volume, Default Windows Volume, Youtube Browser Volume bar it either increases or decreases volume automatically. It somehow depends on the...
  5. Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug: Hey,i have like some other people also this issue:When i hover with my mouse over some kind of volume bar can confirm on Spotify App Volume, Default Windows Volume, Youtube Browser Volume bar it either increases or decreases volume automatically. It somehow depends on the...
  6. Windows auto scroll bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows auto scroll bug: HelloI have developed a bug when using windows 10 recently, all windows menus are auto scrolling making the system interface pretty unusable I have uploaded an example of the bug in action on imgurI haveuninstalled and reinstalled my mouse driversunplugged and replugged all...
  7. Mouse auto scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse auto scrolling: I have looked through a lot of places trying to find the answer to this question and no one has been able to get the right thing to work. The problem is that when I am in Windows or Microsoft related apps or even on the home bar I will be auto scrolling, I do not have any app...
  8. File explorer keeps auto scrolling to the top when I hover the mouse over it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer keeps auto scrolling to the top when I hover the mouse over it.: Since I installed the latest windows 10 update, every time I scroll the mouse down in windows explorer (left file structure) it automatically starts to scroll back to the top of the file list. This means I cant select any folders down the tree....
  9. mouse cursor hover over start menu bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse cursor hover over start menu bug: hi all, i have a new and annoying problem. whenever my mouse cursor hover over the start menu button the computer start processing (the mouse pointer get that small blue circle next to it) and then my taskbar disappear, a second later the entire screen blinks and you can only...
  10. Hover / auto-select / auto-highlight Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hover / auto-select / auto-highlight Mouse: Can any Microsoft technicians or any Microsoft Community members create an app that will turn off the Mouse Hover / Auto-Select / auto-highlight function in Windows 10, please. The Microsoft technicians should create a trouble-shooting tool to do it. It is clearly evident via...