Windows 10: Mouse Icons for Windows 10 missing 3D cursors options

Discus and support Mouse Icons for Windows 10 missing 3D cursors options in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Is there a way to make the cursors 3D again? Is there a cursor package that has all the mouse options again? I noticed there is not many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jonathan Lee jlee102, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Mouse Icons for Windows 10 missing 3D cursors options

Hello

Is there a way to make the cursors 3D again? Is there a cursor package that has all the mouse options again?

I noticed there is not many options inside Windows 10 versus the options Windows 98 had available in the past. The 3D pointers was my favorite however it is no longer included.

Mouse Icons for Windows 10 missing 3D cursors options 2ea076db-99a8-4f3c-84f9-2291fb180b7c?upload=true.jpg

Also can I make my mouse point right?

Mouse Icons for Windows 10 missing 3D cursors options 566ada1d-08ec-4ae9-a404-a5d472c20441?upload=true.jpg

:)

Jonathan Lee jlee102, Mar 28, 2021

2. Cursor missing with windows 10 on minecraft

Hi,

To resolve your issue regarding missing cursor, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by
    Arun_D on this
    thread
    about updating mouse drivers.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Cursor is missing, mouse is connected.

I have Windows 10 installed on iMac with Boot Camp. All worked well but now on Windows partition the wireless mouse is connected but the cursor is missing. I tried turning the mouse off and on, I have removed the device and reinstalled it in Bluetooth.
    In Settings the mouse is shown as "paired". When I reboot and click the mouse, a icon of the mouse is displayed saying "connected". But no cursor. Tried several times. Help?

GreggRuckstuhl, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Mouse Icons for Windows 10 missing 3D cursors options

missing icons

Hi Michael,,

For us to better assist you with your issue on missing icons in desktop, we'd like to know the following:

• Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed?

To determine version and OS build number,Press Windows key + R, then type in
      winver.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Meanwhile, try to right-click on your Desktop and hover your mouse cursor to
    View and make sure that the Show desktop icons is checked or selected.

We look forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Mouse Icons for Windows 10 missing 3D cursors options

1. Mouse Icons for Windows 10 missing 3D cursors options - Similar Threads - Mouse Icons missing

2. Paint 3D task bar icon missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Paint 3D task bar icon missing: Hello,I have Paint 3D pinned to my task bar, but the icon isn't showing. Instead, I've got a blank space. The icons for other apps are showing normally on the task bar, and when I hover the mouse over the space where Paint 3D should be I get a tool tip showing "Paint 3D". If...
  3. Paint 3D task bar icon missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D task bar icon missing: Hello,I have Paint 3D pinned to my task bar, but the icon isn't showing. Instead, I've got a blank space. The icons for other apps are showing normally on the task bar, and when I hover the mouse over the space where Paint 3D should be I get a tool tip showing "Paint 3D". If...
  4. Paint 3D task bar icon missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Loading icon next to mouse cursor Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loading icon next to mouse cursor Windows 10: I've looked at all the old posts about this and I have tried all the same exact fixes however nothing is helping my case at all. The weird part is that it didn't happen until today. Is there any fix for this issue in 2022 or do I have to wait until the next update for windows...
  6. Loading icon next to mouse cursor Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading icon next to mouse cursor Windows 10: I've looked at all the old posts about this and I have tried all the same exact fixes however nothing is helping my case at all. The weird part is that it didn't happen until today. Is there any fix for this issue in 2022 or do I have to wait until the next update for windows...
  7. Loading icon next to mouse cursor Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows 10 Mouse Option Missing? "Cursor Speed"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Mouse Option Missing? "Cursor Speed": Hi, When going into Windows Settings/Devices/Mouse I do NOT have a "Cursor Speed" slider setting and wondering why? I only have the slider option for "Choose how many lines to scroll each time" in the body of this window On the right side of the window I also have...
  9. Mouse cursor file missing/corrupted

Mouse cursor file missing/corrupted: Hi, Recently I noticed that I am not able to change my cursor. I went to personalize>Themes>Mouse cursor. When I clicked on "Mouse cursor" this error message pops up. I remembered that at the first day when I bought my PC I used to change my cursor into black. But no such...
  10. Missing mouse cursor style files

Missing mouse cursor style files: After the latest Windows feature update (version 1809), I no longer have the default mouse cursor styles. These are the ones that use the hourglass when loading or busy and have the longer 'stalk' on the pointer. I can't even find the files for the style anymore in the folder...