Windows 10: Mouse input delay NVENC Encoder Obs Studio

Discus and support Mouse input delay NVENC Encoder Obs Studio in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I see in the task manager my Quadro K2200 has a built in Video Encoder, since thats seperate from the graphics processor, why is there a mouse input... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by PolisP, Oct 10, 2019.

1. PolisP Win User

Mouse input delay NVENC Encoder Obs Studio

I see in the task manager my Quadro K2200 has a built in Video Encoder, since thats seperate from the graphics processor, why is there a mouse input delay when streaming with NVENC?

:)

PolisP, Oct 10, 2019

2. I cannot use OBS Studios on this Lenovo laptop

Howdy,

Back in March, I deleted some files in an abortive attempt to give myself admin privileges and install some Python software. Long story short, my laptop has not functioned as well since.

I found solutions for several issues, but one I still need help with is using third party software like OBS Studios. Most software I install works just fine, but whenever I use OBS I get an error message:

"Starting the output failed. Please check the log for details."

I've posted my log on the OBS forums, but no one has been able to help me.

Here is the relevant portion of my log:

Required module function 'obs_module_load' in module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/chrome_elf.dll' not found, loading of module failed

19:26:52.003: [CoreAudio encoder]: Adding CoreAudio AAC encoder

19:26:52.144: [AMF] AMF Test failed due to one or more errors.

19:26:52.144: Failed to initialize module 'enc-amf.dll'

19:26:54.860: Required module function 'obs_module_load' in module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/libcef.dll' not found, loading of module failed

19:26:54.875: LoadLibrary failed for '../../obs-plugins/64bit/libEGL.dll': The specified procedure could not be found.

19:26:54.875: (127)

19:26:54.875: Module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/libEGL.dll' not loaded

19:26:54.980: Required module function 'obs_module_load' in module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/libGLESv2.dll' not found, loading of module failed

19:26:55.057: [browser_source: 'Version: 1.31.0']

19:26:55.179: NVENC supported

19:26:55.485: VLC found, VLC video source enabled

19:26:55.525: No blackmagic support

Do you know anything about OBS on Windows 10? I'm open to your suggestion!

[Moved from: Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage]

HumaneEngineer, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    OBS Studio.

Hi lads.

Do any of you know or have used OBS Studio?

Since last week i am streaming on Twich but unfortunately yesterday i have had to stop doing it due lag or buffering, from my monitor to OBS the Game doesn't lag or keep buffering but in the Twich window it does, maybe i am missing some setting, i have seen people that they do streaming and Games run smoothly.

Any advice will be more than appreciate.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

mouse delays

Hi Peter,

It is possible that you're experiencing mouse lag after update due to corrupted/outdated drivers or compatibility issue.

To troubleshoot your issue, I suggest that you follow these options:

Option 1: I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot your mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows.

Option 2: Enable / Disable Scroll Inactive Windows:

• Navigate to Settings > Devices > Mouse & Touchpad.
    • Now locate the Scroll Inactive Windows option and disable / enable it.
    • Try disabling and enabling this option a few times and check if the issue is resolved.

Option 3: Change Palm Check Threshold:

• Go to Mouse & Touchpad settings.
    • Click Additional Mouse Options.
    • Next choose TouchPad Tab.
    • Click on Settings and go to Advanced Tab.
    • Locate the Palm Check Threshold and move it all the way to the left.

Option 4: Set the touchpad to No Delay

To do this navigate to Mouse & Touchpad settings like we explained in the previous steps. Now find the
    Touchpad section and set the delay before clicks to No delay (always on).

Option 5: Change your mouse frequency

Sometimes mouse lag problems can be related to its frequency. This issue usually affects wireless mice, and if your mouse is lagging, you might be able to solve the problem by adjusting its frequency.

To do that, open your mouse configuration software and change its frequency from 500 to 250Hz. After doing that, your mouse will start working normally.

Option 6: Disable Fast Startup:

• Press Windows Key + S and enter control panel. Choose Control Panel from the list.
    • When Control Panel opens, select Power Options.
    • Now click on Choose what the power button does.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Uncheck Turn on fast startup (recommended) and click on
      Save changes
    • After disabling Fast Startup, the issue should be resolved and your mouse will start working again.

Option 7: Change your Clickpad settings:

• Navigate to Mouse section in Control Panel.
    • Go to Clickpad settings. Navigate to Advanced > Smart Sense and set
      Filter to 0.

Option 8: Roll back your drivers:

• Open Win + X menu by pressing Windows Key + X. Now select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • When Device Manager opens, locate your mouse or Realtek audio driver and double click it.
    • Go to Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver button if available. If
      Roll Back Driver button is grayed out, this solution doesn’t apply to you.

Option 9: Change Power management options:

• Go to Device Manager and double click USB Hub device to open its properties.
    • When Properties window opens, go to Power Management tab and uncheck
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power. Click
      OK
      to save changes.
    • Keep in mind that you need to repeat these steps for all USB Hub devices on your PC. After making the necessary changes, the issues with your mouse will be resolved.

Option 10: I suggest that you follow the steps shared by Jackson Chris on this
    thread.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Mouse input delay NVENC Encoder Obs Studio - Similar Threads - Mouse input delay

2. Fix OBS Studio NVENC error on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix OBS Studio NVENC error on PC: [IMG]OSB Studio is undoubtedly one of the most famous and widely used applications for streaming. However, some of its users are facing OBS Studio NVENC errors on their computers. In this post, we will talk about all such errors and see how you can resolve them. Fix OBS...
  3. Input delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input delay: Hi, I'm told this is quite normal when contacting Windows but just want to be sure. When I start or restart windows 11, I get a 1-2 second delay till I can use my keyboard on the lock screen, this is because its still reconising all my drivers. If I enable fast start the...
  4. Why am i getting nvenc error when i try to record via obs studio ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am i getting nvenc error when i try to record via obs studio ?: I faced this error today. Previously i was able to record . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-nvenc-error-when-i-try-to-record/fa7eb30a-8e21-468a-8d98-a5f5444307e4
  5. Why am i getting nvenc error when i try to record via obs studio ?

Why am i getting nvenc error when i try to record via obs studio ?: I faced this error today. Previously i was able to record . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-nvenc-error-when-i-try-to-record/fa7eb30a-8e21-468a-8d98-a5f5444307e4
  6. Click Delay Between Keyboard and Mouse Inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Click Delay Between Keyboard and Mouse Inputs: I'm currently having the same issue as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delay-between-keyboard-input-and-mouse-input/2870424a-4aa1-4012-b560-38709161c6b3 where my keyboard inputs have approximately a 1-second delay between the mouse input. I tried the...
  7. Click Delay Between Keyboard and Mouse Inputs

Click Delay Between Keyboard and Mouse Inputs: I'm currently having the same issue as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delay-between-keyboard-input-and-mouse-input/2870424a-4aa1-4012-b560-38709161c6b3 where my keyboard inputs have approximately a 1-second delay between the mouse input. I tried the...
  8. Click Delay Between Keyboard and Mouse Inputs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. OBS Studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OBS Studio: When other people install OBS studio it installs to the program files in there C drive. But when I do it, it is locked away in the Program data. And when I go to my graphics settings and click browse, you cant enter your program data. Basically I'm trying to fix the blacks...
  10. OBS Studio on VPS Server?

OBS Studio on VPS Server?: does anyone know a Windows vps server where you can run OBS Studio? i have noticed with the normal windows vps servers that they turn off their graphics card as soon as you close the remote desktop connection. some people talk about how you can somehow stop it with...