Windows 10: Mouse - Intermitten

Discus and support Mouse - Intermitten in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello: I'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 with a Logitech (Mouse) M110. The mouse is operating intermittently, meaning the red led keeps going on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by EQueens123, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Mouse - Intermitten

Hello:

I'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 with a Logitech (Mouse) M110.

The mouse is operating intermittently, meaning the red led keeps going on and off with no pointer, I have tried using all USB ports but, same thing happens with all.

In the Windows Settings>Devices>Bluetooth & other devices>Logitech Mouse M110.

:)

EQueens123, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 9, 2019
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Mouse - Intermitten

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Mouse - Intermitten

1. Mouse - Intermitten - Similar Threads - Mouse Intermitten

2. I only see my screensaver after not giving input on my keyboard or mouse for a while.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only see my screensaver after not giving input on my keyboard or mouse for a while.: Hi, its really quite simple, after i dont touch my keyboard or mouse for a while my screen just only shows my wallpaper and hides all my apps and taskbar. i have tried to stop this from happening by using for example an autoclicker but with no success. I have tried watching...
  3. I only see my screensaver after not giving input on my keyboard or mouse for a while.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I only see my screensaver after not giving input on my keyboard or mouse for a while.: Hi, its really quite simple, after i dont touch my keyboard or mouse for a while my screen just only shows my wallpaper and hides all my apps and taskbar. i have tried to stop this from happening by using for example an autoclicker but with no success. I have tried watching...
  4. Desktop and apps not responding to mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop and apps not responding to mouse: I've had this problem happen a few times now when I'm doing work or any other activity. My apps stop responding to my mouse: discord cannot be interacted with nor my desktop shortcuts nor even windows taskbar. I can use the keyboard shortcuts to open task manager and there I...
  5. Desktop and apps not responding to mouse

Desktop and apps not responding to mouse: I've had this problem happen a few times now when I'm doing work or any other activity. My apps stop responding to my mouse: discord cannot be interacted with nor my desktop shortcuts nor even windows taskbar. I can use the keyboard shortcuts to open task manager and there I...
  6. Por que o mouse não responde?

Por que o mouse não responde?: HelloI'm trying to connect my mouse to my notebook without success. I've updated the drivers, restarted and nothing worked.From what I've seen of the drivers, it says they are working correctly and the computer notifies you, but it still doesn't work. The mouse brand is from...
  7. Por que o mouse não responde?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Por que o mouse não responde?: HelloI'm trying to connect my mouse to my notebook without success. I've updated the drivers, restarted and nothing worked.From what I've seen of the drivers, it says they are working correctly and the computer notifies you, but it still doesn't work. The mouse brand is from...
  8. USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11: My Logitech USB wireless M510 Mouse is part of a combo with a K545 keyboard. It is a few years old now, but has functioned reliably until around last winter. The keyboard continues to work as expected.Beginning last winter, the mouse pointer began stalling and lagging when...
  9. USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11

USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11: My Logitech USB wireless M510 Mouse is part of a combo with a K545 keyboard. It is a few years old now, but has functioned reliably until around last winter. The keyboard continues to work as expected.Beginning last winter, the mouse pointer began stalling and lagging when...
  10. Mouse - Intermitten

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse - Intermitten: Hello: I'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 with a Logitech (Mouse) M110. The mouse is operating intermittently, meaning the red led keeps going on and off with no pointer, I have tried using all USB ports but, same thing happens with all. In the Windows...