Windows 10: Mouse - Intermitten

Discus and support Mouse - Intermitten in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello: I'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 with a Logitech (Mouse) M110. The mouse is operating intermittently, meaning the red led keeps going on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by EQueens123, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Mouse - Intermitten

Hello:

I'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 with a Logitech (Mouse) M110.

The mouse is operating intermittently, meaning the red led keeps going on and off with no pointer, I have tried using all USB ports but, same thing happens with all.

In the Windows Settings>Devices>Bluetooth & other devices>Logitech Mouse M110.

:)

EQueens123, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 9, 2019
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Mouse - Intermitten

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Mouse - Intermitten

1. Mouse - Intermitten - Similar Threads - Mouse Intermitten

2. sensitivity on mouse gets faster at random times

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sensitivity on mouse gets faster at random times: I have gone through 3 Logitech mice and have troubleshooted everything on the Logitech side of things. The problem is 100% with my computer. I have tried markC but it didn't work. My mouse changes sensitivity randomly, from relatively low dpi of 800 to what feels like 1600....
  3. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse 고장 문의

Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse 고장 문의: 인터파크 사이트에서 Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse를 구매했는데, 마우스 USB인식이 오류가 떠요. 처음엔 잘 사용했는데 어느순간 안되기 시작했는데, 다른 기기에는 인식이 되다가 이젠 아예 아무 기기에도 인식이 안됩니다ㅠㅠㅠ 고장난거면 A/S를 받을 수 있는건가요?...
  4. Connectivity problem with the Microsoft Comfort Sculpt Mouse/Keyboard

Connectivity problem with the Microsoft Comfort Sculpt Mouse/Keyboard: Hello, I think I have a common problem with the Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard/mouse I purchased a number of months ago. It has previously worked continuously with no problem but there is now an issue with connectivity. I've tried all the suggested fixes in various...
  5. Mouse and keyboard randomly freeze after latest Windows 10 update (version 1809, KB 4494441)

Mouse and keyboard randomly freeze after latest Windows 10 update (version 1809, KB 4494441): After recent Windows 10 update (I'm on version 1809, update KB 4494441) - occassionally, mouse and keyboard simultaneously freeze. The image keeps moving (e.g. mouse cursor is showing loading, or browser tab shows loading), but I cannot move/use either. I have looked at Event...
  6. Make Left mouse button click launch Win Menu

Make Left mouse button click launch Win Menu: I prefer using the left mouse button to launch the Windows menu PopUp.Now the right mouse button does this.How do I change it in Win10 Home ? TIA Bob 132919
  7. Make Left mouse button click launch Win Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Make Left mouse button click launch Win Menu: I prefer using the left mouse button to launch the Windows menu PopUp.Now the right mouse button does this.How do I change it in Win10 Home ? TIA Bob 132919
  8. Trackpad Mouse Lag Windows 10

Trackpad Mouse Lag Windows 10: Hey all, So i recently got a Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 and have been using it without any problems for the past few months. However, yesterday while browsing the internet my mouse froze completely and I was forced to restart. Upon me restarting my trackpad was extremely...
  9. moving mouse cause high cpu usage for explorer.exe

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    moving mouse cause high cpu usage for explorer.exe: Something strange happens to me i never noticed. When i do nothing i have 1% cpu usage. But when i start rapidly moving mouse, cpu usage goes up to 20% for process explorer.exe, which is indeed weird. And for system interrupts cpu usage increases from 0.1 only to 0.5 How does...
  10. Mouse - Intermitten

Mouse - Intermitten: Hello: I'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 with a Logitech (Mouse) M110. The mouse is operating intermittently, meaning the red led keeps going on and off with no pointer, I have tried using all USB ports but, same thing happens with all. In the Windows...