Windows 10: Mouse invisible when using controller "steam desktop configuration"

Discus and support Mouse invisible when using controller "steam desktop configuration" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use my controller as mouse sometimes. But I noticed mouse pointer is being invisible when no any mouse hardware connected. I wanna save my Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BatokKill, Aug 16, 2022.

1. BatokKill Win User

Mouse invisible when using controller "steam desktop configuration"

I use my controller as mouse sometimes. But I noticed mouse pointer is being invisible when no any mouse hardware connected. I wanna save my Bluetooth mouse battery so I just want my controller to be connected as mouse. It seems like windows automatically disappearing my mouse pointer when no any mouse connected. The mouse pointer is moving but the only problem is it being invisible. Is there any option that I can disable mouse pointer auto invisible? Sorry my bad English lol

:)

BatokKill, Aug 16, 2022
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

Xbox One controller is navigating Windows 10 without Steam or any 3rd party apps running...

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please confirm a few things for me.

1. Is this issue occurring with ‘Steam’ being installed on your system?
    2. Have you checked if the controller still works on your Windows when ‘Steam’ is not running in the background?

Please check with the following methods.

Method 1:

Stop the process for steam in task manager and check with this.

You can stop ‘Steam’ running in the background by following the steps below:

1. Press ‘Ctrl’, ‘Shift’ and ‘Esc’. This will launch the ‘Task Manager’.
    2. Click on the ‘Details’ tab, you should be able to locate the ‘steam.exe’ process if ‘Steam’ is running in the background.
    3. Right-click on it and select ‘End process tree’ to stop the ‘Steam’ running in the background.
    4. Check if the controller is still working on the Desktop.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to check the settings in the Steam application. You may follow the steps below:

1. Launch the ‘Steam’ application, click on ‘Settings’.
    2. You should be able to locate the ‘Controller’ option under ‘Settings’.
    3. Under ‘Controller Configuration’, click on the ‘Desktop Configuration’. Please confirm the settings there.

Hope it helps.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Aug 16, 2022
  3. billt4g Win User
    using ps2 controller with steam games

Hi guys,

I need some help here. I want to use my PS2 Controller on my PC to play Tomb Raider on Steam.
    I have the PS2 controller, a USB adapter, and have downloaded the x360ce controller emulator.

I need Step by Step help from this point on.

Bill.*Huh

billt4g, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Mouse invisible when using controller "steam desktop configuration"

MY STEAM CONTROLLER IS NOT WORKING

Hi,

For better assistance on troubleshooting your Steam controller, we would suggest that you contact Steam Support.

Jomari Arc, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Mouse invisible when using controller "steam desktop configuration"

1. Mouse invisible when using controller "steam desktop configuration" - Similar Threads - Mouse invisible using

2. Hdd parking when use xbox360 controller in Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hdd parking when use xbox360 controller in Steam: Hello . After installing Windows 11 when using xbox360 controller in Steam after pressing any button on controller my d: hdd parking and start acceleration, in task manager showing 100% use when no read/write data on any process. After 1-5 min it works normal untill button on...
  3. Hdd parking when use xbox360 controller in Steam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hdd parking when use xbox360 controller in Steam: Hello . After installing Windows 11 when using xbox360 controller in Steam after pressing any button on controller my d: hdd parking and start acceleration, in task manager showing 100% use when no read/write data on any process. After 1-5 min it works normal untill button on...
  4. Mouse invisible when using controller "steam desktop configuration"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse invisible when using controller "steam desktop configuration": I use my controller as mouse sometimes. But I noticed mouse pointer is being invisible when no any mouse hardware connected. I wanna save my Bluetooth mouse battery so I just want my controller to be connected as mouse. It seems like windows automatically disappearing my...
  5. Mouse invisible when using controller "steam desktop configuration"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse invisible when using controller "steam desktop configuration": I use my controller as mouse sometimes. But I noticed mouse pointer is being invisible when no any mouse hardware connected. I wanna save my Bluetooth mouse battery so I just want my controller to be connected as mouse. It seems like windows automatically disappearing my...
  6. invisible mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    invisible mouse: Hey, Windows I am having a issue with the invisible mouse glitch. I believe I am on Windows 10-- Whenever I try to open up a game Ex: Rocket League my cursor does not show up at the loading screen. I have seen all the methods you guys have put out there and looked at a...
  7. Mouse invisible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse invisible: Hey My Mouse isent showing up i just updated My intel baytrail m dual core intergrated graphics and now My cursor is stuck in the middel of the screen and invisible please help its urgent submitted by /u/0Madboi0 [link] [comments]...
  8. Invisible window on desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Invisible window on desktop: Hi everyone! So I have this... I don't know if call it issue, the thing is, there is this small invisible window in my desktop, I realized it was there today, it doesn't seem to impact the performance, that is why I didn't discover it before I guess, don't know for how long...
  9. My controller won’t read as mouse when I use wireless display for steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My controller won’t read as mouse when I use wireless display for steam: So i wanted to play my steam games on my xbox which i seen is possible only through the wireless display app i followed all the steps multiple times and still the controller never read as the mouse so i could play my games. It just let me move a default cursor around the...
  10. using ps2 controller with steam games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using ps2 controller with steam games: Hi guys, I need some help here. I want to use my PS2 Controller on my PC to play Tomb Raider on Steam. I have the PS2 controller, a USB adapter, and have downloaded the x360ce controller emulator. I need Step by Step help from this point on. Bill.*Huh 85794