Windows 10: Mouse invisible

Discus and support Mouse invisible in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey My Mouse isent showing up i just updated My intel baytrail m dual core intergrated graphics and now My cursor is stuck in the middel of the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/0Madboi0, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Mouse invisible

Hey My Mouse isent showing up i just updated My intel baytrail m dual core intergrated graphics and now My cursor is stuck in the middel of the screen and invisible please help its urgent

submitted by /u/0Madboi0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/0Madboi0, Sep 29, 2020

2. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Mouse invisible by the Installing Windows 7,8,10 etc

Hello,

As a first troubleshooting step, have you tried disabling Hide pointer while typing? If not, feel free to follow the steps listed below:

• Launch Settings via search bar from the Windows desktop
    • Click Devices
    • Click Mouse & touchpad
    • Click Additional mouse options
    • On the Pointer Options tab, uncheck Hide pointer while typing
    • Click Apply and OK
    Let us know how it goes.

Mark Isi, Sep 29, 2020
  4. MaxMarvin Win User

Mouse invisible

Mouse cursor invisible when playing any full screen game (Windows 10)

For the past day and a half whenever I am playing a fullscreen game I can not see my cursor, however, it does still work as in I am still able to press buttons or play the game normally outside of menus. I have tried to generic results given to everyone
    which were designed for Windows8:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to disable it and check for the results. Follow the steps to do so:

• Press Windows and X keys together and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Mouse.
    • Navigate to pointer options tab.
    • Under Visibility, uncheck the box which says “display pointer trails”.
    • Click on OK to close the window.
    Check if you find the same issue. If yes, move to the next method.

Method 2:

Follow the steps below to change the display text size to 100 % and check if it resolves the issue:

• Right Click on the desktop screen and select Personalize.
    • Click on Display.
    • Check the box that says “let me choose one scaling level for all my display”. Choose Smaller (100%)-default.
    • Click on Apply. Restart the game and check if the point becomes invisible again.

I have tried restarting my laptop (dell latitude e7470)

I am running Windows 10 as of 9/23/17

Windows Defender is on

Any help is appreciated

Thanks!

MaxMarvin, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Mouse invisible

1. Mouse invisible - Similar Threads - Mouse invisible

2. My mouse does not click anymore, like if there was an invisible filter on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse does not click anymore, like if there was an invisible filter on my screen: Ok so the title says everything, my mouse does not click anymore. I found some guys who were having the exact same probleme in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-very-weird-problem-involving-my-mouse/c07b36a8-864d-40bd-af14-933f2ce8dc52...
  3. My mouse does not click anymore, like if there was an invisible filter on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse does not click anymore, like if there was an invisible filter on my screen: Ok so the title says everything, my mouse does not click anymore. I found some guys who were having the exact same probleme in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-very-weird-problem-involving-my-mouse/c07b36a8-864d-40bd-af14-933f2ce8dc52...
  4. My mouse does not click anymore, like if there was an invisible filter on my screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Mouse pointer becomes invisible at times and semi invisible other times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer becomes invisible at times and semi invisible other times: Hey guys,Not sure the best way to describe this issue, but recently my mouse pointer has been disappearing on me completely sometimes and other times it loses its black border or if I change to the full black mouse pointer, the whole filling which leaves just the white...
  6. Mouse pointer becomes invisible at times and semi invisible other times

Mouse pointer becomes invisible at times and semi invisible other times: Hey guys,Not sure the best way to describe this issue, but recently my mouse pointer has been disappearing on me completely sometimes and other times it loses its black border or if I change to the full black mouse pointer, the whole filling which leaves just the white...
  7. Mouse invisible when using controller "steam desktop configuration"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse invisible when using controller "steam desktop configuration": I use my controller as mouse sometimes. But I noticed mouse pointer is being invisible when no any mouse hardware connected. I wanna save my Bluetooth mouse battery so I just want my controller to be connected as mouse. It seems like windows automatically disappearing my...
  8. Mouse invisible when using controller "steam desktop configuration"

Mouse invisible when using controller "steam desktop configuration": I use my controller as mouse sometimes. But I noticed mouse pointer is being invisible when no any mouse hardware connected. I wanna save my Bluetooth mouse battery so I just want my controller to be connected as mouse. It seems like windows automatically disappearing my...
  9. Mouse invisible when using controller "steam desktop configuration"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Mouse pointer invisible upon startup until mouse is moved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pointer invisible upon startup until mouse is moved: ***This is NOT the "my pointer has vanished and I don't know how to get it back" problem. Thanks!Fairly new Windows 10 user, here. I've got a Dell G3 3500 laptop, it replaced a Dell Inspiron running Windows 7. When I boot up, my mouse pointer is invisible. It does appear once...