Windows 10: Mouse is acting hysterical

Discus and support Mouse is acting hysterical in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got this mouse. I have plugged the adapter into the back of my computer. Sometimes, the cursor freezes or jumps around when i play a game. Also, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cerawy, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Cerawy Win User

Mouse is acting hysterical

I got this mouse. I have plugged the adapter into the back of my computer. Sometimes, the cursor freezes or jumps around when i play a game. Also, the cursor will sometimes move around by itself if i lift the mouse, even if im not moving the mouse at all. It seems to help a bit if i plug the adapter into the front usb port on my computer. Sadly, i can't use this usb port, as i need it for other purpose. Is it interfering with something perhaps?

:)

Cerawy, Jul 16, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

Mouse Problem - scroll wheel on steroids!

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your mouse started acting this way after the update. We suggest you try to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to assist you in resolving this issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, the next step is to update your mouse driver. You can click on this article for the steps on how to
    Update drivers in Windows 10.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jul 16, 2021
  3. ACT Pro 2013 will not open in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The most likely causes on a standalone are a damaged or invalid .pad file or SQL is not running, or is damaged.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Click your Windows Start button, choose Run and type in actdiag.

• When ACT! Diagnostics comes up, click Databases, the Database List.

• Locate your database in the list, right-click on it and select Detach. Make sure you know the filepath to your database before detaching it.

• When the database has been detached, open My Computer (or Windows Explorer) and browse to the location of your database.

• Locate the .PAD file for your database [database name].pad and delete it.

• Reopen ACT!...you will get a message that the last database opened cannot found, then will be taken to the Open Database dialog box.

• At the bottom of this box, change the Files of Type to .adf, browse to the location of your database and double-click on the .adf file for your database.

• You will get a message that ACT! will verify your database, click OK and ACT will reattach your database to SQL and create a new .pad file.

• Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jul 16, 2021
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Mouse is acting hysterical - Similar Threads - Mouse acting hysterical

2. Controller acting as a mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller acting as a mouse: Help Controller acting as a mouse I do not have steam install using Xbox game pass I had the same issue before reinstalling windows this issue randomly started to happen...
  3. Controller acting as a mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Controller acting as a mouse: Help Controller acting as a mouse I do not have steam install using Xbox game pass I had the same issue before reinstalling windows this issue randomly started to happen...
  4. Mouse acting odd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse acting odd: I have a SteelSeries Rival 3 Wireless. Recently it has been acting oddly, and I want to know if it is an issue with the mouse, or an issue with my computer.Every time I try to drag/hold left click, it will only hold/drag for about half a second. When I right click and drag,...
  5. Mouse acting odd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse acting odd: I have a SteelSeries Rival 3 Wireless. Recently it has been acting oddly, and I want to know if it is an issue with the mouse, or an issue with my computer.Every time I try to drag/hold left click, it will only hold/drag for about half a second. When I right click and drag,...
  6. Mouse acting odd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Mouse acting strange

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse acting strange: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/goreidea [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iobg9i/mouse_acting_strange/
  8. Mouse acting weird

Mouse acting weird: After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes. I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue....
  9. Mouse is acting up

Mouse is acting up: Hi all, I have a brand new Nuvision Encite two in one laptop/tablet. Today, the mouse has been clicking stuff when I've not touched it, it tremors over areas that it's idle, it won't click the things I want it to, it'll click its own things & even highlight things on its...
  10. Touchscreen acts as mouse

Touchscreen acts as mouse: I bought an LG 17mb15t-b touchscreen monitor. I have a pc running Windows 10 (Version 1607 OS build 14393.479). The touchscreen has a VGA connector and a USB connector. Windows detects the monitor in Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers as 1 normal Display...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless mouse acting wacky