Windows 10: Mouse is acting weird between two monitors.

Discus and support Mouse is acting weird between two monitors. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got another monitor for my pc setup, and it works fine, the only problem is that my mouse has started to act weird after the setup was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MasterYeet644, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Mouse is acting weird between two monitors.

I recently got another monitor for my pc setup, and it works fine, the only problem is that my mouse has started to act weird after the setup was complete. The mouse cursor seems to be shifting up when I move the mouse to the right, and down when I move it to the left.Now the cursor is not going straight up, it is moving to the right, but it will incrementally go up as it moves right. The same thing happens to the left.The mouse did not do this when I only had one monitor hooked up, it only started to do it after I had set up the other one. Both monitors are the same brand and model. The mouse

:)

MasterYeet644, Dec 19, 2021

2. Mouse acting weird

After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes.

I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue.

AaronBrowning, Dec 19, 2021
  3. Mouse cursor acts weird

Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me.

My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue.

This is what I tried so far, but the problem persists:

- try another mouse,

- try a different usb port,

- use only the touchpad,

- disable the touchpad and use only the mouse,

- in mouse settings the left click is set as the main button

- restart the pc

- windows 10 is fully updated to build 1803 ( 17134.254)

The problem appeared yesterday evening.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Yours, Alessandro

AlessandroCunial, Dec 19, 2021
  4. ppl472 Win User

Mouse is acting weird between two monitors.

Mouse cursor acts weird

Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me.
    My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue.
    This is what I tried so far, but the problem persists:
    - try another mouse,
    - try a different usb port,
    - use only the touchpad,
    - disable the touchpad and use only the mouse,
    - in mouse settings the left click is set as the main button
    - restart the pc
    - windows 10 is fully updated to build 1803 ( 17134.254)

The problem appeared yesterday evening.
    Any help is deeply appreciate
    Yours, Alessandro

ppl472, Dec 19, 2021
Thema:

Mouse is acting weird between two monitors.

1. Mouse is acting weird between two monitors. - Similar Threads - Mouse acting weird

2. Monitor acting very weird!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor acting very weird!: My 223V5 Philips monitor has been acting weird lately and I've tried keeping up with it but it's too distracting. It keeps pushing buttons randomly on its own, it presses its "AUTO" button rapidly at times this just makes my screen 4:3 instead of the normal 16:9 and this...
  3. Monitor acting very weird!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor acting very weird!: My 223V5 Philips monitor has been acting weird lately and I've tried keeping up with it but it's too distracting. It keeps pushing buttons randomly on its own, it presses its "AUTO" button rapidly at times this just makes my screen 4:3 instead of the normal 16:9 and this...
  4. Monitor acting very weird!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse is acting weird between two monitors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is acting weird between two monitors.: I recently got another monitor for my pc setup, and it works fine, the only problem is that my mouse has started to act weird after the setup was complete. The mouse cursor seems to be shifting up when I move the mouse to the right, and down when I move it to the left.Now the...
  6. Mouse is acting weird between two monitors.

Mouse is acting weird between two monitors.: I recently got another monitor for my pc setup, and it works fine, the only problem is that my mouse has started to act weird after the setup was complete. The mouse cursor seems to be shifting up when I move the mouse to the right, and down when I move it to the left.Now the...
  7. My mouse is acting weird

My mouse is acting weird: Windows 10, Logitech G502 Hero is the mouse. Cursor will drift and jump, and then stop responding altogether after about 10 seconds. Have to unplug the Logitech mouse and replug it for the cursor to respond again, giving me 5 minutes before another attack. Cursor tends to not...
  8. Mouse and keyboard acting weird

Mouse and keyboard acting weird: So, for my laptop I have connected a usb keyboard and mouse. Up until today everything was perfect, but I went to eat something and when I returned, my mouse and keyboard were switching on and off uncontrollably. I tried a spare mouse that I had, but there was the same...
  9. Mouse acting weird

Mouse acting weird: After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes. I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue....
  10. Mouse cursor acts weird

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor acts weird: Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue. This is what I tried so far, but the problem...