Windows 10: Mouse is always auto selecting. Scroll down always. Windows 10.

Discus and support Mouse is always auto selecting. Scroll down always. Windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I'm using the Dell Inspiron 3521 laptop with the latest windows 10 version. But since few days, mouse pointer always selects the bottom of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pradeepchathuranga, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Mouse is always auto selecting. Scroll down always. Windows 10.

Hello.

I'm using the Dell Inspiron 3521 laptop with the latest windows 10 version. But since few days, mouse pointer always selects the bottom of the icon on the desktop. And in every menu. also on browser it automatically scrolls down too.

I tried following methods to fix. But problem is till there.

* Update drivers on mouse (touchpad too) & keyboard.

* Uninstall mouse & touchpad drivers and reinstalled.

* Disabled and Enbale touchpad. Also tried USB Mouse. (few mouse)

* update windows.

* Finally i reinstalled windows 10 again.. Mouse is always auto selecting. Scroll down always. Windows 10. :( But still the problem is not fixed.

Can you give me any help...

Regards

Pradeep.

:)

pradeepchathuranga, Dec 9, 2019

2. Auto mouse scrolling windows 10

How to stop the auto mouse scrolling in windows 10?

HershsPlace, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Weird Auto Scroll

For some reason i'm suddenly having a strange issue with my mouse on Windows 10.

If I try and click on any Drop Down list box they automatically close, if I select all apps and move my mouse cursor over the apps it will quickly scroll to the bottom. if I turn my mouse off (it's a wifi mouse) the phenomenon will still occur.

I can use the mouse to drag the list of apps back to the top but as soon as I let go of the mouse button back down it goes.

Note: I just tried a drop down list in World of Warcraft and the problem does not exist.

i.e.

Chrome (this webpage) - I have to use a keyboard to select the options

Windows Apps - these auto scroll

World of Warcraft - No weird behaviour

DerrickHobson, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Mouse is always auto selecting. Scroll down always. Windows 10.

How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Mouse is always auto selecting. Scroll down always. Windows 10.

1. Mouse is always auto selecting. Scroll down always. Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Mouse always auto

2. Computer always scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer always scrolling: I've been having an issue where my computer is always scrolling. I have windows 10 and I've been trying to fix this all day. I've gone to the following site https://softwarekeep.com/help-center/how-to-fix-windows-10-scrolling-by-itself to try and troubleshoot this problem...
  3. Computer always scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer always scrolling: I've been having an issue where my computer is always scrolling. I have windows 10 and I've been trying to fix this all day. I've gone to the following site https://softwarekeep.com/help-center/how-to-fix-windows-10-scrolling-by-itself to try and troubleshoot this problem...
  4. Computer always scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting: When i click the start buttton it starts slecting random things so fast that i can't even restart it or when i go to settings => application for example it scrolls me to the buttom and get stuck therewhen i restart it stops for a while then comes backWindows 10 proversion...
  6. Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting: When i click the start buttton it starts slecting random things so fast that i can't even restart it or when i go to settings => application for example it scrolls me to the buttom and get stuck therewhen i restart it stops for a while then comes backWindows 10 proversion...
  7. Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Mouse scroll automatically for down & always selecting down icon in desktop.

Mouse scroll automatically for down & always selecting down icon in desktop.: My mouse point is scroll automatically for bottom of the screen or page & it selecting the last icon in the desktop.I updateed the drives.I reinstall the drives.I change the mouse.I turn off the "scroll inactive windows when I hover over them".I have updated to windows...
  9. Scroll down always on, without keyboard or mouse. Windows 10 .

in Windows 10 Support
    Scroll down always on, without keyboard or mouse. Windows 10 .: I really need help with this very irritating problem : When in OS windows 10 ; not browser, example - trying to look at Outlook or side panels or anything in windows 10 its as the arrow key is being held down. it makes it impossible to read outlook emails or look at windows...
  10. Auto mouse scrolling windows 10

Auto mouse scrolling windows 10: How to stop the auto mouse scrolling in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-mouse-scrolling-windows-10/ada7fd34-9d2c-4934-aad9-ca2e3555a703