Windows 10: Mouse is being disabled/enabled several times per hour! HELP PLEASE!

Discus and support Mouse is being disabled/enabled several times per hour! HELP PLEASE! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Amazon Basics 3-button mouse will disconnect I hear a Da-Da sound when it happens and reconnect 20-30 seconds later I hear another Da-Da sound when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zachary Uram, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Mouse is being disabled/enabled several times per hour! HELP PLEASE!

My Amazon Basics 3-button mouse will disconnect I hear a Da-Da sound when it happens and reconnect 20-30 seconds later I hear another Da-Da sound when that happens. This occurs every 10-15 minutes. It is super annoying. I'm running Windows 11 Home 64-bit on my 2-year-old gaming computer. I do have a USB hub USB 3.0 which has 3 external disks and they never disconnect/reconnect as does the mouse. My mouse is not plugged into the hub. It's plugged into a dedicated USB 3.0 port on my motherboard. Also, I have a USB mechanical keyboard plugged into a dedicated USB 3.0 port on the motherbo

:)

Zachary Uram, Mar 20, 2023

2. Issues enabling Quiet hours

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Are you referring to Quiet Hours in Mobile device or Computer?

I have tried to repro the Quiet hours and is working in the final Windows 10 on Computers.

You may follow the steps below and check if it works:

• Take your mouse pointer to the Notification Area icon on the Taskbar near the corner in the right side and make a right click.

• You can see two options on a menu – First Option isAction Center and the Second is Turn On quiet hours.

• ClickTurn on quiet hours.

• To Turn off Quiet hours make a right click on the Notification area icon once more.

• Click Turn off Quiet hours this time.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Mouse not working all the time

Hi, Lynnetopping,

1. Try Frederik's suggestion. I had to replace my mouse even though it was not that old.

2. Yes, you can use the touchpad inlieu of mouse. Disable the mouse in Mouse Settings

Open Control Panel > Click on Mouse

Click on Device Settings Tab

You should see both the touchpad and mouse listed in the window.

Select the mouse > Click Disable

Click Apply, Ok

Proceed to use touchpad only.

Note: You may disable the touchpad using this method.

3. You may leave the mouse enabled and only use when necessary if you prefer relying on the touchpad.

Smittychat., Mar 21, 2023
  4. Mouse is being disabled/enabled several times per hour! HELP PLEASE!

Issues enabling Quiet hours

This does not address the issue of "Seeing or Changing" settings related to Quiet Hours. Could you please elaborate? Thanks in advance.

johnmiles2010, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Mouse is being disabled/enabled several times per hour! HELP PLEASE!

1. Mouse is being disabled/enabled several times per hour! HELP PLEASE! - Similar Threads - Mouse being disabled

2. BSOD several times per day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD several times per day: I was a happy owner of Surface Laptop 4, and it started over a year ago with random BSOD once a month. Now it comes to several BSODs per day :-I think it started progressing after upgrading to Windows 11, but I'm unsure.I'm not doing anything special on this laptop, mostly...
  3. BSOD several times per day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD several times per day: I was a happy owner of Surface Laptop 4, and it started over a year ago with random BSOD once a month. Now it comes to several BSODs per day :-I think it started progressing after upgrading to Windows 11, but I'm unsure.I'm not doing anything special on this laptop, mostly...
  4. Mouse is being disabled/enabled several times per hour! HELP PLEASE!

Mouse is being disabled/enabled several times per hour! HELP PLEASE!: My Amazon Basics 3-button mouse will disconnect I hear a Da-Da sound when it happens and reconnect 20-30 seconds later I hear another Da-Da-Da sound when that happens. This occurs every 10-15 minutes. It is super annoying. I'm running Windows 11 Home 64-bit on my 2-year-old...
  5. BSOD several times. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD several times. Please help!: Recently, my friend helped me upgrade my cpu from an old i5-3570 to i5-10400. First couple of days went smoothly but yesterday, my pc started getting different bsod. Stop codes includes "ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY" twice, "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL",...
  6. BSOD several times. Please help!

BSOD several times. Please help!: Recently, my friend helped me upgrade my cpu from an old i5-3570 to i5-10400. First couple of days went smoothly but yesterday, my pc started getting different bsod. Stop codes includes "ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY" twice, "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL",...
  7. BSOD several times. Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My PC is crashing several times...Please help

My PC is crashing several times...Please help: My PC is crashing several times...please help me out...here is the minidump files - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EXG8KqvceNxh99kMs3q7OsIWpLjiS_d8/view?usp=sharing...
  9. Server Restarting Several Times per day.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Server Restarting Several Times per day.: I have a Windows Server 2016 that is restarting a couple of times per day. Critical Event Viewer Page below. Any insight would be apprecaited. -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider...
  10. BSOD several times per day... all different reasons. Need help!

BSOD several times per day... all different reasons. Need help!: I built a PC about a year ago. It ran pretty well until a few months ago. Now I'm getting a BSOD pretty much every time I try to use it. Once it BSODs, it seems it easily BSODs again right after and gets stuck in a sort of loop where it restarts and then BSOD within 5 minutes...