Windows 10: Mouse is going crazy.

Discus and support Mouse is going crazy. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My doesn't click with certain programs. I can play my game fine, but I can't use my calculator or navigate my settings with it. It highlights what I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HalParks, Mar 20, 2020.

1. HalParks Win User

Mouse is going crazy.

My doesn't click with certain programs. I can play my game fine, but I can't use my calculator or navigate my settings with it. It highlights what I'm pointing to, but it won't click.

:)

HalParks, Mar 20, 2020

2. Problem with mouse and keyboard on Windows 10 - they go crazy

Yes, I updated mouse driver.
    I don't know which driver is, but here is list from Device Manager.

Mouse is going crazy. 3A0FP0k.png

I reinstalled mouse and keyboard drivers but nothing.
    I can't use computer normally because when keyboard stop working and mouse go wild, I need to restart computer.

InterpoL99, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Mouse going like crazy after upgrading to Windows 10

Hello there. Over the last 2 months my mouse is going like crazy! It started after upgrading to win10 and i can't find any solution to the problem. A problem which is really dangerous for my laptop because the mouse not only moves up and down but it also
    opens windows, copy things, delete files and folders etc!!! In the start i was just leaving it do his stuff and after some minutes it was ok. But lately it continoues unstopably and the only way to handle it is by forcing my laptop to shut down. Sometimes
    it works but sometimes it doesn't!

I have tried to uninstall the drivers but the problem is still there. Any suggestion what the **** am i suppose to do??

Γιάννης Μούρτζιος, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Mouse is going crazy.

Device List going crazy

I have Windows 7 Home Premium and the last couple of times I've needed to open my Device Manager the list of devices has been going crazy. It opens, closes, opens, closes, opens, closes and just keeps on doing that. It's kind of hard to find the device
    you're looking for when that is going on. Does anyone out there know how to make the list behave and stay open?

Wild Child, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Mouse is going crazy.

1. Mouse is going crazy. - Similar Threads - Mouse going crazy

2. 2.4 mouse driver going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2.4 mouse driver going crazy: My Logitech g703 is working fine, on other computer and even the one im talking about, once i remove the 2.4 mouse driver ,but if i reset the pc that driver comes back and the scroll wheel bug that scrollers to the right for some reason keeps happening, please assist...
  3. 2.4 mouse driver going crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2.4 mouse driver going crazy: My Logitech g703 is working fine, on other computer and even the one im talking about, once i remove the 2.4 mouse driver ,but if i reset the pc that driver comes back and the scroll wheel bug that scrollers to the right for some reason keeps happening, please assist...
  4. 2.4 mouse driver going crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse sensivity going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse sensivity going crazy: Hello, i wanted help for a VERY annoying problem on my laptop, my mouse sensivity vent crazy, it happened a year ago while i was playing payday 2 in the middle of the game the sensivity changed and the difference was drastic i mean i noticed it in 1 second so i tried fixing...
  6. screen going crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen going crazy: first what looks like bubbles appear across the top of my screen, second my mouse disappears, third screen will zoom in and out, random dropdown menus will appear or random windows will open and close, finally I have to power off and back on to regain control....
  7. Fan going crazy . . .

in Windows 10 Support
    Fan going crazy . . .: Hi: My ASUS laptop fan has gone crazy lately. It runs wide open for a half a minute or more then shuts down to an idle, then goes up full blast again after a half a minute or so. It never ramps up or down, it's either idling or wide open. A complete restart doesn't help....
  8. 365 going crazy

in Microsoft Office and 365
    365 going crazy: Recently, I have been unable to access my files without "signing in." When I click on "Sign in" I get a box asking me to insert my phone # or email. I am intermittently unable to type in the space provided. Should I chance to hit it just right, I then get a message that I...
  9. SCVHOST GOING CRAZY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SCVHOST GOING CRAZY: Please help me, I really hate scvhost it makes my gaming experience become lag it consumes a lot of internet connection and consume more priority than my dota2. some people say its windows update, but ive downloaded all of the update, please help me to permanently kill...
  10. Problem with mouse and keyboard on Windows 10 - they go crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with mouse and keyboard on Windows 10 - they go crazy: Hi, Last few days I have problems with mouse and keyboard and their commands. About week ago I installed new version of Windows 10 but it's was bugged too much and I done recovery to previous version of Windows 10. Now everything is normal but I have problems with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse is going crazy windows 10