Windows 10: Mouse is lagging and even typing letters the whole thing is running slow after windows 10

Discus and support Mouse is lagging and even typing letters the whole thing is running slow after windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can not figure out what is causing the slowness of the computer after installing windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bitchgoddess, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Mouse is lagging and even typing letters the whole thing is running slow after windows 10

I can not figure out what is causing the slowness of the computer after installing windows 10

:)

Bitchgoddess, Jun 25, 2020

2. Slow Typing / Lagging Mouse

HI,

Sorry for delay response, but I was out the office.

Please try the procedures in the link below:

https://windowsreport.com/typing-lag-slow-keybo...

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/solved-mou...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Slow Typing / Lagging Mouse

Hi, I am having an issue where my typing is intermittently slow/lagging. The mouse is also intermittently slow/lagging.

When I boot into 'Safe Mode with Networking' the issue does NOT persist.

Any ideas where I can start to look to try to debug this?

The things I have tried so far (in this order):

1. Run 'driver verifier' w/ recommended settings --> no errors

2. Run 'Windows Memory Diagnostic' tool --> no errors

3. Unmount drives not currently in use

4. 'Reset this PC' (deleting all my files)

5. Update device drivers for all peripherals (mouse, keyboard, monitors, speakers)

6. Update graphics drivers

7. Disable Startup Applications via Task Manager and restart my computer

Here are my Desktop's specs:

Motherboard ASUS Z170-A LGA1151

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

SSD (boot drive) OCZ ARC 100 (240GB) SSD

HDD WD Blue (1TB) SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive (WD10EZEX)

GPU nvidia geforce gtx-970

Current build: 16299.431

domenickd3, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse is lagging and even typing letters the whole thing is running slow after windows 10

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Mouse is lagging and even typing letters the whole thing is running slow after windows 10

1. Mouse is lagging and even typing letters the whole thing is running slow after windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse lagging typing

2. whole pc lag and crush when typing in chinese

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whole pc lag and crush when typing in chinese: whole pc lag and crush when typing in chinese, after I swicth to chinese word and the pc will lag and need to hard refresh for multiple time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whole-pc-lag-and-crush-when-typing-in-chinese/cf7d676b-fb9c-404a-ba04-2644bd0869e3
  3. whole pc lag and crush when typing in chinese

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whole pc lag and crush when typing in chinese: whole pc lag and crush when typing in chinese, after I swicth to chinese word and the pc will lag and need to hard refresh for multiple time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whole-pc-lag-and-crush-when-typing-in-chinese/cf7d676b-fb9c-404a-ba04-2644bd0869e3
  4. Laptop Running Inexplicably Slow - Even after Windows 10 Reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Running Inexplicably Slow - Even after Windows 10 Reinstall: I've had this Lenovo Ideapad 710 for about 3 years now, it's always run smoothly. The most pressure I ever put on it is occasionally video editing with Adobe Premiere (never any footage over 1080p), and running World of Warcraft at the absolute lowest settings. Outside of...
  5. Computer running slow with a lag... is it Windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer running slow with a lag... is it Windows?: Hi All I have a computer that is about 6 months old... it has an Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70GHz, 32GB RAM, ASUS Prime Z370-P II motherboard, HX1000i video card, SSD 500GB main drive with a 2TB second IDE drive and a 1000w power supply... I am also running a Logitech Bluetooth...
  6. Mouse lagging, keyboard repeating keys even when not typing.

Mouse lagging, keyboard repeating keys even when not typing.: I believe this started happening just after the last update. I'll be typing and it will start to lag really bad and then the last key I actually hit will start repeating accross the screen. At this point I'm not even touching the keyboard. I also have some add mouse lag...
  7. Mouse lagging, keyboard repeating keys even when not typing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse lagging, keyboard repeating keys even when not typing.: I believe this started happening just after the last update. I'll be typing and it will start to lag really bad and then the last key I actually hit will start repeating accross the screen. At this point I'm not even touching the keyboard. I also have some add mouse lag...
  8. Slow typing in Windows 10, slow mouse response

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow typing in Windows 10, slow mouse response: Recently when I am typing in browser, Word, e-mail or any APP, the letters are delayed as I type. The mouse also is very slow to respond. I am on a 2 year old Lenova Aspire , Intel i7 6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 with 8 GB Ram. I reset my PC with reinstall of Windows 10 but...
  9. Runs slow and lagging after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Runs slow and lagging after update: Again this time i allowed my machine to do a Windows 10 update and again with this update it slowed to a crawl, webpages wouldnt load, even the cursor would barely move when i move the mouse. I turnedit off and was told it would install updates and reboot but after four hours...
  10. Keyboard types double letters even after fresh install

Keyboard types double letters even after fresh install: So I had one hard drive break on me, so I switched to the hard drive from my old laptop which had this same issue, but I figured it was just the flimsy internal keyboard. I tried to just make it all work, however it was too bloated, so I did a fresh install. Even in the...