Windows 10: Mouse is missing from screen

Discus and support Mouse is missing from screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse has disappeared from my screen. I can locate where it is by pressing the Ctrl key, but it doesn't make it reappear on my screen. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Deb123DM, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Deb123DM Win User

Mouse is missing from screen

My mouse has disappeared from my screen. I can locate where it is by pressing the Ctrl key, but it doesn't make it reappear on my screen. Help

:)

Deb123DM, Jan 8, 2021

2. Issues with the On screen keyboard and mouse pointer.

Hi Robert,

The issues with the mouse may arise due to driver conflicts and the issue related to the On Screen keyboard may be when the settings for the OSK are turned on.

For the On screen keyboard issue, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type Ease of Access on the search bar.

• Choose Ease of Access and click on
      Use the Computer without a mouse or keyboard option.

• Check if the Type using a pointing device is turned on.

• You may uncheck that option if it is turned on.
    Also try the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      Services.msc

• Scroll down to find the "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service".

• Disable the option by right clicking on it.
    For the Mouse issue:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware
    and
    Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Mouse is missing from screen

Wandering mouse

Hi,

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to adjust the mouse speed and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Type mouse on the search bar and select Mouse and touchpad settings.
    • Select Additional Mouse Settings.
    • Select Pointer Options and adjust the mouse speed under Motion.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Mouse is missing from screen

1. Mouse is missing from screen - Similar Threads - Mouse missing screen

2. missing mouse file ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing mouse file ...: looking at my mouse properties I get a messageThe C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\ursors\pin_eoa.cur file , which contains the 'Location Select' cursor is either missing or corrupt.Well, it's missing.The mouse seems to be working OK....
  3. Mouse pointer missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer missing: How can I find my mouse pointer? I'm not adept at using keyboard commands. Thank you to anyone who can help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-missing/99aa122a-0358-4245-b628-6d585eb62619
  4. Mouse pointer missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer missing: How can I find my mouse pointer? I'm not adept at using keyboard commands. Thank you to anyone who can help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-missing/99aa122a-0358-4245-b628-6d585eb62619
  5. Mouse pointer missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Missing Mouse driver

Missing Mouse driver: I'm using windows 10 dell laptop yesterday when I'm working on my laptop I see my cursor was blinking I thought there is problem in mouse driver and hence I go to Device manager>mouse & other pointing devices>Update driver And after updating driver I see that the mouse...
  7. Mouse Driver missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse Driver missing: My windows 10 mouse driver missing. Need help to fix my mouse problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-driver-missing/54df7c0f-7025-43a8-ae77-810819c7d8cf
  8. ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xCahj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fy2glr/elan_tab_missing_from_mouse_properties/
  9. 'Wheel' Tab missing from the Mouse Properties settings

'Wheel' Tab missing from the Mouse Properties settings: My mouse settings look like in the image below. As you can see there's no Wheel tab. And the reason I need it is because I have a Logitech LS1 mouse with enabled horizontal scroll. However, because of this tab missing my horizontal scrolling is not working as expected. What I...
  10. Mouse disappears off screen and icons missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse disappears off screen and icons missing: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. Since the upgrade I have noticed the following: When my computer comes alive from screen saver mode, sometimes though not always all the icons are missing. The task bar is there but clicking on any item there does nothing....