Windows 10: Mouse is moving in a semi-wrong direction

Discus and support Mouse is moving in a semi-wrong direction in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Help when ever i move my mouse right goes left and when i move my mouse left it goes right. i'm fine when it comes to up and down. otherwise it's like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gabe Howk, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Gabe Howk Win User

Mouse is moving in a semi-wrong direction

Help when ever i move my mouse right goes left and when i move my mouse left it goes right. i'm fine when it comes to up and down. otherwise it's like it's stuck in a invert-y. how do i fix this? i need it to move where i move it. this both happening in game and on normal widows thing

:)

Gabe Howk, Jun 25, 2019

2. external wired mouse moving wrong direction

I have a lenovo laptop and an optical toshiba mouse but when I move the external wired mouse it moves in the wrong direction left is up and right is down and when I google the problem it comes up with a duel monitor what is that?

anything would help I have a windows 10 32 bit computer

aidenheath, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    external wired mouse moving wrong direction

Hi,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Have you tried using
      a different external mouse and see if the same issue will occur?

• Did you make any changes on your computer before the issue started?

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Roan T, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Mouse is moving in a semi-wrong direction

Mouse moves wrong direction with dual monitors in win 10

How do I change the direction the mouse moves across two monitors in

Windows 10 Pro.

Right now I move the mouse to the right to get to the monitor on the left

I'd like to move the mouse left so it goes to the monitor on the left...

Worked fine in Win 8.1 Pro

Thanks

SteveBelcak, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Mouse is moving in a semi-wrong direction

1. Mouse is moving in a semi-wrong direction - Similar Threads - Mouse moving semi

2. Mouse moves the wrong direction.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse moves the wrong direction.: I can't fix my mouse if I physically move it up it goes left and moving the mouse down makes it go right if I want to go up and down on the screen I have to move the mouse left and right....
  3. Mouse moves the wrong direction.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse moves the wrong direction.: I can't fix my mouse if I physically move it up it goes left and moving the mouse down makes it go right if I want to go up and down on the screen I have to move the mouse left and right....
  4. Mouse moves the wrong direction.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse moving side to side when I am moving it up and down and diagonal directions are wrong

Mouse moving side to side when I am moving it up and down and diagonal directions are wrong: I followed all the directions that was mentioned about this issue with others. Saranedeep S 5 said to contact y'all back with make and model if still having issues. I have only had this now wireless moue for about 3-4 months. It was working great until last night. now it goes...
  6. Mouse moving side to side when I am moving it up and down and diagonal directions are wrong

Mouse moving side to side when I am moving it up and down and diagonal directions are wrong: I followed all the directions that was mentioned about this issue with others. Saranedeep S 5 said to contact y'all back with make and model if still having issues. I have only had this now wireless moue for about 3-4 months. It was working great until last night. now it goes...
  7. Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right: So, I've been having this problem for a few months, and I honestly think it's time for a new mouse, but I figured I'd ask around first.So randomly every now and then, my cursor will start moving in the wrong direction, specifically I move left, and it moves right. When I move...
  8. Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right

Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right: So, I've been having this problem for a few months, and I honestly think it's time for a new mouse, but I figured I'd ask around first.So randomly every now and then, my cursor will start moving in the wrong direction, specifically I move left, and it moves right. When I move...
  9. Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right

10. mouse wrong direction movement

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse wrong direction movement: hi, im not sure if im wrong or what but for me its wierd movement.. is it wrong direction movement?? im using windows 10. please check the videio here. mouse logitech wrong direction movement thanks in advance submitted by /u/ariesjon1804 [link] [comments]...