Windows 10: Mouse is moving in square shape

Discus and support Mouse is moving in square shape in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i am evan yesterday when i was playing minecraft with my mouse, then i close it, and then i notice that it was moving in square shape and not moving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EvanGamer 2021, Apr 15, 2022.

1. Mouse is moving in square shape

Hi i am evan yesterday when i was playing minecraft with my mouse, then i close it, and then i notice that it was moving in square shape and not moving in circle, this problem is with my mouse only i try to use my touch pad and it worked fine.Using pcMouse - Dragon War ELE G9LAPTOP - HP

:)

EvanGamer 2021, Apr 15, 2022

2. winndows 10 - How to remove square shape on screen

How to remove square shape on screen -- very annoying

JacquelineMcCarroll, Apr 15, 2022
  3. Screen View Now Square -- Not Shape Of Screen -- Dead Space On Sides

My computer recently locked up and when it started working again, the view had changed. The view of everything (lock screen, task bar, internet pages, etc.) is now within a square shape, not the shape of my screen...it's as if my screen "shurnk". There
    is black deadspace on the left and right of everything I view that my mouse cannot enter. Can someone please advise on how this can be fixed? Thanks!!!

Emalee Gilberg, Apr 15, 2022
  4. Mouse is moving in square shape

mouse axis ''X'' is now ''Y'' and viceversa

Hi Richiesco,

I would suggest you to test the issue plugging in a different mouse and see if the issue persists.

You may also test the same mouse on a different computer and let us know the results.

I would also suggest you to follow these steps and test the issue:

• Click on Start.
    • Search for Ease of Access and click on Ease of Access mouse settings.
    • Turn on Use numeric keypad to move mouse around the screen.
    • Check if the mouse moves in the right direction when you use the numeric keypad on the keyboard.

Let us know if it helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Apr 15, 2022
Thema:

Mouse is moving in square shape

1. Mouse is moving in square shape - Similar Threads - Mouse moving square

2. Rounded shapes became "square"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rounded shapes became "square": This happened on my HP G7 255 Ryzen 3 2200U laptop. When I bought it, Windows 10 1803 was preinstalled on it and everything worked fine on version 1809 too. However, after updating to 1903, many rounded elements of the system interface and some UWP applications became...
  3. Rounded shapes became "square"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rounded shapes became "square": This happened on my HP G7 255 Ryzen 3 2200U laptop. When I bought it, Windows 10 1803 was preinstalled on it and everything worked fine on version 1809 too. However, after updating to 1903, many rounded elements of the system interface and some UWP applications became...
  4. Rounded shapes became "square"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Circle shape icons turned into square ones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Circle shape icons turned into square ones: The icons in some programms have turned square instead or circle I have no Driver Roll Back option, same problem with powerpoint icons. Any idea how to fix it?...
  6. Circle shape icons turned into square ones

Circle shape icons turned into square ones: The icons in some programms have turned square instead or circle I have no Driver Roll Back option, same problem with powerpoint icons. Any idea how to fix it?...
  7. Circle shape icons turned into square ones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Mouse is moving in square shape

Mouse is moving in square shape: Hi i am evan yesterday when i was playing minecraft with my mouse, then i close it, and then i notice that it was moving in square shape and not moving in circle, this problem is with my mouse only i try to use my touch pad and it worked fine.Using pcMouse - Dragon War ELE...
  9. Mouse is moving in square shape

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse is moving in square shape: Hi i am evan yesterday when i was playing minecraft with my mouse, then i close it, and then i notice that it was moving in square shape and not moving in circle, this problem is with my mouse only i try to use my touch pad and it worked fine.Using pcMouse - Dragon War ELE...
  10. Circle shape turn into square or something

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Circle shape turn into square or something: So i have issue to my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05, Windows 10, some of circle icon transform into square or some abstract shape, anyone have a solution for this? I already update my driver to last version, Thanks Before...