Windows 10: Mouse is not showing on primary screen

Discus and support Mouse is not showing on primary screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I don't know if this is an issue with windows 10 but it probrably is. When my mouse is on my second screen it is fine but when I move it over to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/leo_856, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Mouse is not showing on primary screen

So I don't know if this is an issue with windows 10 but it probrably is. When my mouse is on my second screen it is fine but when I move it over to the primary screen it goes invisible (I can still select things) when I use a something like crunchyroll on my primary screen and try to select something a cursor is there but it looks distorted.

submitted by /u/leo_856
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/leo_856, Sep 7, 2020

2. Issues with the On screen keyboard and mouse pointer.

Hi Robert,

The issues with the mouse may arise due to driver conflicts and the issue related to the On Screen keyboard may be when the settings for the OSK are turned on.

For the On screen keyboard issue, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type Ease of Access on the search bar.

• Choose Ease of Access and click on
      Use the Computer without a mouse or keyboard option.

• Check if the Type using a pointing device is turned on.

• You may uncheck that option if it is turned on.
    Also try the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      Services.msc

• Scroll down to find the "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service".

• Disable the option by right clicking on it.
    For the Mouse issue:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware
    and
    Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Login Screen not respecting primary display. Identity Issues?

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +X.

• Select Control panel.

• Click on Display.

• Select Change display settings at top left corner.

• Click on Identify then you will be able to check the primary display.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Mouse is not showing on primary screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Mouse is not showing on primary screen

1. Mouse is not showing on primary screen - Similar Threads - Mouse showing primary

2. System partition shows up as primary, no boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System partition shows up as primary, no boot: Hi, as in the title my problem is that the main system partition shows up as a fully primary partition, when trying to boot, I show a bios error "no boot device found press any ke......" bootrec /showos shows that the system on this drive is I have tried creating and deleting...
  3. Different Touchpad and Mouse Primary Button Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different Touchpad and Mouse Primary Button Settings: Hi, Changing the primary mouse button settings in Windows also changes the touchpad settings. Is there any app or solution to let flipping the right and left mouse buttons while the laptop touchpad's right and left clicks won't be changed? P.S: I tried the Mouse Speed...
  4. Mouse won't move out of primary screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse won't move out of primary screen: I have an odd problem using multiple monitors. I have a setup using 3 identical ASUS MX239 monitors connected to a Thinkpad X1 laptop. All of the monitors are connected to the laptop using USB C, with 2 being connected via an external Trigger 6 display adapter to an HDMI port...
  5. Not primary partision is showing after cloning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not primary partision is showing after cloning: Last night I have cloning my disk that include Local Disk, EFI System Partition and Recovery Partition to new SSD. It's work nicely during the cloning, and booting. The problem is the Recovery Partition is showed. Size of this partition is 499 MB and has 42.5 MB free memory,...
  6. My primary mouse click is the opposite of settings.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My primary mouse click is the opposite of settings.: I have a problem where my primary mouse settings are the opposite of what is in the settings. In my settings the primary mouse click is set to right although in everyday use the left mouse is the primary and the right is the options like a typical format. The only problem is...
  7. Black Primary screen on boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Primary screen on boot: Hey first time posting here so forgive me if don't formulate this question quite right. I have an issue that whenever i restart, or boot my pc my main display remains black and searches for an input as nothing is being displayed to it but my login screen is still there and...
  8. Mouse primary button setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse primary button setting: I use a scroll mouse on the desktop with windows 10, and use "Right" as my primary button. I remote login to the same desktop while I am away using a laptop (mac os or windows 10) which has a normal mouse, and every time I login, I have to change the primary button setting to...
  9. Unknown Primary User Shows on Log in Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown Primary User Shows on Log in Screen: I am not sure how to describe this issue. When my computer reboots, it tries to log into a user account that has the correct name but is not my account. My user account name is Mark. In the left lower corner it shows 3 possible users. Two uses are called Mark. the one with...
  10. Want to see all the non-primary extended screens in the primary monitor's screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want to see all the non-primary extended screens in the primary monitor's screen.: Hi, I extended the screen of my PC to multiple devices. And want to see the screen of connected devices in my primary monitor to know what is showing on the screen of those devices because the non-primary devices are not directly visible to me....