Windows 10: Mouse is still laggy when hovering or wanting to click on something...

Discus and support Mouse is still laggy when hovering or wanting to click on something... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So, I successfully had the SSD installed and the computer is running much faster. Only now, my mouse is still has lag and it also feels slow to respond... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Mouse is still laggy when hovering or wanting to click on something...

So, I successfully had the SSD installed and the computer is running much faster. Only now, my mouse is still has lag and it also feels slow to respond at times.

What can I do to fix this mouse?

:)

Jesse Williams, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

how to Stop hover of mouse to inactive sites

Hi albertschmaedick,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community Forums.

To get clarity of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, could you please provide me some more information, so that I can assist you better.

1. Does this happen when you’re accessing the website or it happens with all the Windows?
    2. Do you use Touchpad mouse or Regular mouse on your PC?

However, I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

1. Click on Windows key +
      R button and type Control panel
    2. Click on Ease of Access
    3. Then click on Activate Windows by hovering over it with the mouse
    4. Then click Apply and
      OK.
    We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Aug 28, 2019
  3. In Windows 10, is there a way to get rid of the blue semi-highlighting on files the mouse pointer is hovering over?

Hi Bill,

I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap on Ease of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck
      Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Mouse is still laggy when hovering or wanting to click on something...

Trouble with Hover function

Hi Gwendolyn,

The option to activate a window by hovering it with the mouse may not be enabled, and this could be a possible cause why you are experiencing an issue with using the hover function of your mouse.

Follow these steps to enable the Activate a window by hovering it with the mouse option:

• Using Cortana, type ease of access.
    • On the search results, click on Ease of Access Center.
    • Choose Make the mouse easier to use.
    • Under Make it easier to manage windows, tick on the checkbox beside Activate a window by hovering it with the mouse.
    • Click Apply and then click OK.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Mouse is still laggy when hovering or wanting to click on something...

1. Mouse is still laggy when hovering or wanting to click on something... - Similar Threads - Mouse still laggy

2. Stop mouse hovering acting like a click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop mouse hovering acting like a click: As a person with disabilities, I find the fact that a miuse hovering acts as though I clicked the left button. I have turned off the hovering in settings snd I have increased the hover time. Neither of these removes the problem. I need a way to stop this problem completely!...
  3. Stop mouse hovering acting like a click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop mouse hovering acting like a click: As a person with disabilities, I find the fact that a miuse hovering acts as though I clicked the left button. I have turned off the hovering in settings snd I have increased the hover time. Neither of these removes the problem. I need a way to stop this problem completely!...
  4. When i right click something it is white until i hover over it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When i right click something it is white until i hover over it?: Whenever I right click something on Desktop/FIle explorer/Taskbar/etc. the entire prompt to select which action you want to do goes completely white!This is what I mean:But when I hover my mouse over the entire prompt, this happens:https://prnt.sc/18hlmll can't put text after...
  5. Mouse Double Clicks When I want Single Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Double Clicks When I want Single Click: I bought a new keyboard/mouse combo several months back - a Logitech K520 keyboard with M510 mouse. They're wireless, and work on the same Logitech unifying receiver that is plugged into a USB port on the computer. The software for it is updated and current. I also tried to...
  6. Mouse Clicks and Hovering not registering.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Clicks and Hovering not registering.: Don't really know how else to describe it, but ever since I played the Master Chief Collection on steam about an hour ago, my mouse has been basically nonfunctional. It would work on some windows, but almost all windows processes, including the Taskbar and desktop, nothing...
  7. Mouse locks up when i click or set it still

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse locks up when i click or set it still: I just got a new PC and when I click, press a key, or just set the mouse still, itll lock up and I have to move the mouse a huge distance or all over the place before it frees up and moves like normal submitted by /u/CIoverload [link] [comments]...
  8. Remove "click by hovering".

Remove "click by hovering".: I've recently got a new PC with Windows 10 Home on it. There is this feature where if you leave the cursor hovering over something clickable for a few seconds it will automatically click it. I only use the touchpad not a mouse. I want to turn this feature off but I can't...
  9. Mouse is still laggy when hovering or wanting to click on something...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse is still laggy when hovering or wanting to click on something...: So, I successfully had the SSD installed and the computer is running much faster. Only now, my mouse is still has lag and it also feels slow to respond at times. What can I do to fix this mouse? 139387
  10. Mouse hovering

Mouse hovering: My mouse When ever you hover on something it clicks it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-hovering/38e55570-af4d-4510-b493-35abf665f1a6