Windows 10: Mouse is unresponsive for few minutes on Startup or Wake from Sleep

Discus and support Mouse is unresponsive for few minutes on Startup or Wake from Sleep in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a desktop PC with Core i3 and 4GB RAM. I have Logitech G400 mouse. Recently it has started acting extremely odd on startup or when the pc is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gkhemka, Dec 3, 2015.

1. gkhemka Win User

Mouse is unresponsive for few minutes on Startup or Wake from Sleep

I have a desktop PC with Core i3 and 4GB RAM.

I have Logitech G400 mouse. Recently it has started acting extremely odd on startup or when the pc is woken up from sleep. The mouse will not respond for a period of 30 seconds to 5 minutes each time. The optical red sensor is turned on but the cursor just won't move and I have to wait till it decided to respond.

Any suggestions on how to solve this.

:)

gkhemka, Dec 3, 2015
  2. AlexDragu Win User

Found a bug!

I have Windows 10 x64 bit. When the computer wakes up from sleep, It asks for a password and then changes to a Sign In button. Then the mouse is unresponsive. It's acting like the buttons aren't there. This goes on for about 20 to 30 minutes. Not a big
    deal, just REALLY annoying.

AlexDragu, Dec 3, 2015
  3. Few Apps window auto starts when laptop wakes from a sleep. Sometimes after a screen off and on.

As I have mentioned I'm facing when it wakes up from a sleep or becomes inactive for few minutes. I've idea on startup settings (happens on boot)

situnrocks, Dec 3, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Dec 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Mouse is unresponsive for few minutes on Startup or Wake from Sleep - Similar Threads - Mouse unresponsive few

2. Windows 10 Desktop freezes for a few minutes after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Desktop freezes for a few minutes after waking from sleep: Upon waking, the computer is ok for a couple of minutes, and then freezes for a couple of minutes. Happens pretty much every time it wakes.The event logs list warnings that look like this:taskhostw 7484,D,0 WebCacheLocal: A request to write to the file "C:\Users\Michael...
  3. Windows 10 Desktop freezes for a few minutes after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Desktop freezes for a few minutes after waking from sleep: Upon waking, the computer is ok for a couple of minutes, and then freezes for a couple of minutes. Happens pretty much every time it wakes.The event logs list warnings that look like this:taskhostw 7484,D,0 WebCacheLocal: A request to write to the file "C:\Users\Michael...
  4. Windows 10 Desktop freezes for a few minutes after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Keyboard and mouse no longer waking from sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse no longer waking from sleep.: As title. As of this time last week it worked, not sure exactly when it stopped working, but I do know it hasn't been working for the last 2-3 days now.All my settings are still the same as they were prior to it not working, keyboard and mouse are both set to "allow this...
  6. Keyboard and mouse no longer waking from sleep.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse no longer waking from sleep.: As title. As of this time last week it worked, not sure exactly when it stopped working, but I do know it hasn't been working for the last 2-3 days now.All my settings are still the same as they were prior to it not working, keyboard and mouse are both set to "allow this...
  7. Windows 10 freezes a few minutes after wake from sleep, requires hard reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes a few minutes after wake from sleep, requires hard reboot: Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Build 17134.472 When my notebook wakes up from sleep mode, it works normally for a few minutes, and then it completely freezes - screen stays on, but the laptop does not respond to any keyboard or mouse inputs. There is no crash warning, no...
  8. Waking pc from sleep with the mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Waking pc from sleep with the mouse: Up until yesterday, if my pc was in sleep mode and I wanted to use it, I simply had to click the mouse and it would kick into life. That doesn't happen anymore and I can't seem to get the answer. I thought about doing a system restore but I discovered this morning that the...
  9. Computer unresponsive when waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer unresponsive when waking from sleep: Computer: Page Not Found | HP® Official Site I've sent it in once to replace the motherboard and replaced the SSD drive on my own Every now and then, maybe 1% of the time, when trying to wake the computer from sleep mode, the power button will turn on, the wifi light...
  10. Mouse pointer disappears on wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse pointer disappears on wake from sleep: Recently my mouse pointer has been disappearing when the system wakes in Windows 10 Pro. I can still see it highlighting when moving the mouse and the dialog open with a right click. It only comes back if I open the Task Manager or a separate window. Strangely if I manually...