Windows 10: Mouse isn't work in some USB port

Discus and support Mouse isn't work in some USB port in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i was watching some vids with my gf, and suddenly my mouse stop working, like it was disconected, i tried to turn off my computer and tirning on again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EylanBoza Granados, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Mouse isn't work in some USB port

i was watching some vids with my gf, and suddenly my mouse stop working, like it was disconected, i tried to turn off my computer and tirning on again but it doesn't work... when i changed my mouse to the usb port of the front of the desktop it work, but only in those ports..i tried to update the drivers of the usb port from behind but nothing...and is just with the mouse.. when i change my keyboard to those usb port, the keyboard work perfectly...i don't know what is happen... those usb port doesn;t recognize my mouse and it just happen like 1 hour ago...can someone please help me..

:)

EylanBoza Granados, Oct 24, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 24, 2021
  4. flamer Win User

Mouse isn't work in some USB port

No USB ports working on toshiba laptop

Hi guys,

Got an old Toshiba laptop, satellite l500d pslk0a-00r009
    Its old and doesn't officially support win10. However I have it installed and everything works fine except USB. All the ports seem completely dead, plugging in a USB mouse I get no light on the mouse. USB flash drives don't work either. This was previously working under win7.

The issue seems to be I don't have "Generic USB hub" in device manager. Have tried to manually install it using add legacy hardware but it wont take. I have several USB root hub and others listed, but not the generic hub.

Here's what I have tried so far:

Uninstall all USB device in device managers and reboot
    Confirmed BIOS is latest version
    tried both legacy and compatibly USB mode in BIOS
    Download and install generic win10 USB drivers
    Disable USB power saving mode
    Installed toshiba's service center, no updates available
    Ran MS troubleshooter/fixit

I think the next step is to give up, but does anyone else have any suggestions?

thanks

flamer, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Mouse isn't work in some USB port

1. Mouse isn't work in some USB port - Similar Threads - Mouse isn't USB

2. No mouse works with any USB port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No mouse works with any USB port.: Any mouse will not work in any USB port, I've tried a logitech mouse, general unbranded mouse,a PS/2 mouse and even using the ps4 controller analog stick as a mouse and nothing works. I know the usb ports are not the issue as the keyboard works fine in the same ports. No...
  3. No mouse works with any USB port.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No mouse works with any USB port.: Any mouse will not work in any USB port, I've tried a logitech mouse, general unbranded mouse,a PS/2 mouse and even using the ps4 controller analog stick as a mouse and nothing works. I know the usb ports are not the issue as the keyboard works fine in the same ports. No...
  4. usb ports or mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb ports or mouse and keyboard not working: ladies and gents of the community. Can you please explain to me how to follow solutions on this question/ I ask about a solution for "mouse and keyboard usb ports not working in dual booted windows 7" . The usb ports , the mouse and keyboard are working when boot up in...
  5. usb ports or mouse and keyboard not working

usb ports or mouse and keyboard not working: ladies and gents of the community. Can you please explain to me how to follow solutions on this question/ I ask about a solution for "mouse and keyboard usb ports not working in dual booted windows 7" . The usb ports , the mouse and keyboard are working when boot up in...
  6. Mouse isn't work in some USB port

Mouse isn't work in some USB port: i was watching some vids with my gf, and suddenly my mouse stop working, like it was disconected, i tried to turn off my computer and tirning on again but it doesn't work... when i changed my mouse to the usb port of the front of the desktop it work, but only in those...
  7. Mouse isn't work in some USB port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse isn't work in some USB port: i was watching some vids with my gf, and suddenly my mouse stop working, like it was disconected, i tried to turn off my computer and tirning on again but it doesn't work... when i changed my mouse to the usb port of the front of the desktop it work, but only in those...
  8. Some USB Ports Not Working on CyberPowerPC

Some USB Ports Not Working on CyberPowerPC: When I plug a iPhone charger into two usb ss ports they dont work, but all others work includes usb ss. When I plug a regular iPhone charger into the "broken" ones it works but I need the ports to be fixed. Would you be able to help me fix this?...
  9. Some devices work on a usb port some dont

Some devices work on a usb port some dont: WD External Hard drive and Logitech 502G Mice are not working on my PC but works on other computers without problems. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-devices-work-on-a-usb-port-some-dont/0978a2eb-d8dc-4b2b-9b96-108ddb35241e
  10. one usb port not working with mouse

one usb port not working with mouse: when uplugging my laptop my usb mouse stopped working, when i plugged the lapptop back in it still didnt work. i tried the mouse in a different usb port and it worked, so i think there is something going on with that specific usb port. the red light under the mouse still...