Windows 10: Mouse Isn´t working in games

Discus and support Mouse Isn´t working in games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, I am using windows 11, the problem is when I am playing games, suddenly the mouse blocks and I can´t use it for moving the camera, it only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Juan Fonte, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Mouse Isn´t working in games

hello, I am using windows 11, the problem is when I am playing games, suddenly the mouse blocks and I can´t use it for moving the camera, it only allows me to use the primary and secondary button, I have all my drivers updated, and i dont know what to do

:)

Juan Fonte, Feb 4, 2023

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Mouse Isn´t working in games

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Mouse Isn´t working in games

1. Mouse Isn´t working in games - Similar Threads - Mouse Isn´t working

2. Touchpad isn´t working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad isn´t working: Hi there,i did the update for Windows 11 on my Asus Zenbook. Now the touchpad doesn´t work anymore. If i try to update the Treiber, it says it´s allready updated. Can´t even find the touchpad in device manager anymore..Anyone can help me please ?Greetings Christoph...
  3. Touchpad isn´t working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad isn´t working: Hi there,i did the update for Windows 11 on my Asus Zenbook. Now the touchpad doesn´t work anymore. If i try to update the Treiber, it says it´s allready updated. Can´t even find the touchpad in device manager anymore..Anyone can help me please ?Greetings Christoph...
  4. Mouse Isn´t working in games

Mouse Isn´t working in games: hello, I am using windows 11, the problem is when I am playing games, suddenly the mouse blocks and I can´t use it for moving the camera, it only allows me to use the primary and secondary button, I have all my drivers updated, and i dont know what to do...
  5. Why isn`t my Security key not working?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why isn`t my Security key not working?: Why won`t Microsoft won`t accept my security key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-security-key-not-working/2aeae629-1536-45af-976a-375fcc87f1a0
  6. My Audio isn`t working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Audio isn`t working: My Audio isn`t working for long time and I don`t know how to play audio!Can you please help me?خرید فالوور اینستاگرامخرید لایک https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-isnt-working/3d60f2f2-f764-4ff5-9b4e-37d667038383
  7. My Audio isn`t working

My Audio isn`t working: My Audio isn`t working for long time and I don`t know how to play audio!Can you please help me?خرید فالوور اینستاگرامخرید لایک https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-isnt-working/3d60f2f2-f764-4ff5-9b4e-37d667038383
  8. My Audio isn`t working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Microphone of bluetoth headphone isn`t working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone of bluetoth headphone isn`t working properly: When connected via bluetooth over ear headphones it works fine as an output device, but if I do something that uses the microphone the headset gets disconnected after a while 1-2 minutes. If I try to connect the headphones via 3.5 mm jack the microphone doesn't even get...
  10. Cortana isn´t working

in Cortana
    Cortana isn´t working: HI! I have a problem with Cortana. I can´t see Cortana in start menu and also when I search for Cortana and I tap on e.g. Cortana premissions, it just opens windows settings. So I tried to allow Cortana through Local Group Policy Editor, but still nothing, even after PC...