Windows 10: Mouse isn't working ?

Discus and support Mouse isn't working ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm very exhausted my mouse isn't working, Once in past I got help from this community regarding this same issue. But again mouse isn't responding. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tayya_b, Jul 26, 2020.

1. tayya_b Win User

Mouse isn't working ?

I'm very exhausted my mouse isn't working, Once in past I got help from this community regarding this same issue. But again mouse isn't responding. The few days back this problem showed up to me and I searched for the previous solution and it helps me but the thing is after few hours and a day mouse again stops to respond and then I tried same solution and it works for me again.

Again and again like for three to four time I face this same issue and tried same old way to sort it out, But the problem is now the old way also isn't working and I am very much tired of this ****.

Can anybody please help me sort this thing out. I will be very thankful to him/her.

And maybe if you need this info:

I've Windows 10 Home single

Version 1903 OS Build 18362.356

Best,

Tayyab Hameed

:)

tayya_b, Jul 26, 2020

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Wireless optical mouse isn't working in Windows 10Pro

Hi,

Thank you for posting that in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I’ll be glad to assist you.

To ensure that the problem is not with the mouse, check the mouse on a different computer to see if it is working fine or not.

Step 1:

I suggest you to update the drivers for mouse and check.

• You may follow the steps:
    • Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on
      Device Manager
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    Step 2: Check the Windows updates for any latest driver updates.

• Check in Windows update if any driver updates are available. If so, install the same and check if it helps.
    • Press Windows Key + W from the keyboard.
    • Type Updates in the search bar and click on Install optional updates from the left pane.
    • From the Windows Update window, click on Check for Updates on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates and install all the updates listed there.
    Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help.

Joy Kemprai, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Mouse isn't working ?

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 isn't working.

Hi Bartosz,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing Bluetooth mouse on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have tried the below:

• Have you turned on the mouse while connecting via Bluetooth?
    • Were you able to connect any other devices via Bluetooth to your laptop?
    • What is the complete error message of this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to download the driver for the mouse from the below link, try to install and check if it helps.

Software download for Mouse 3600

Choose the appropriate operating system and try to install the software.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by
    Rajith R on August 29, 2015 and check if it helps.

My Bluetooth device is enabled and
    shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Ruth Buruga, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Mouse isn't working ?

1. Mouse isn't working ? - Similar Threads - Mouse isn't working

2. Mouse click isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse click isn't working properly: I have a Lenovo Legion 5 amd ryzen 7 with Windows 11 home updated, external mouse click and TouchPad click stops working randomly I have to either click several times for an action or use the keyboard arrows and enter on stuff. It's really annoying since this laptop barely...
  3. Mouse click isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse click isn't working properly: I have a Lenovo Legion 5 amd ryzen 7 with Windows 11 home updated, external mouse click and TouchPad click stops working randomly I have to either click several times for an action or use the keyboard arrows and enter on stuff. It's really annoying since this laptop barely...
  4. Microsoft Arc Mouse and Other Mouse isn't Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Arc Mouse and Other Mouse isn't Working: My microsoft arc mouse isn't showing up under the list of bluetooth devices. When I first got it, it would sometimes stop working and I would have to use my trackpad. Now, it doesn't work at all. The same goes for my other mouse. Any help would be appreciated!...
  5. Middle Mouse Button Click Isn't Working

Middle Mouse Button Click Isn't Working: Unfortunately, earlier today, my middle mouse button stopped working whenever I clicked it. I plugged in another mouse, one that I had just bought from the store, and it's middle mouse button wasn't working either. I tried uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them,...
  6. Mouse input isn't working in Windows 10

Mouse input isn't working in Windows 10: I've been trying to learn how to disable mouse inputs in windows 10, and it seems I've permanently disabled my pc's usb mouse input. I took the advice of this website. Most notably running this batch file: @Echo off set...
  7. my mouse isn't working the way it used to

my mouse isn't working the way it used to: using w10p64, i've very recently noticed that something seems to have taken over control of the left and right clicks of my mouse, a logitech b100 mouse, more particularly when i'm working in file explorer ... in fact, only in explorer. what used to happen when targeting say...
  8. Mouse input isn't working in Windows 10

Mouse input isn't working in Windows 10: I've been trying to learn how to disable mouse inputs in windows 10, and it seems I've permanently disabled my pc's usb mouse input. I took the advice of this website. Most notably running this batch file: @echo off set...
  9. My mouse isn't working?

My mouse isn't working?: My mouse was working perfectly, then I just put it into sleep mode. Opened it up again and suddenly the mouse doesn't click when i do click, it changes to the scrolling cursor so its very hard to navigate anything and when I use chrome, mircosoft edge and firefox and try to...
  10. Mouse Wheel isn't working

Mouse Wheel isn't working: So recently my mouse wheel has slowly stopped working, and now it won't scroll down the page at all (but I can still click the middle mouse button and scroll that way). My Touch pad (I am on a laptop) still works fine, but it's not so easy to use it. I dunno the manufacturer,...