Windows 10: Mouse issue after updating of Win11 from Win10

Discus and support Mouse issue after updating of Win11 from Win10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After the Win11 update, I notice my mouse is a bit out of control, auto moving and snapping even I do not touch it, especially when I am using old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ERICWONG99, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Mouse issue after updating of Win11 from Win10

After the Win11 update, I notice my mouse is a bit out of control, auto moving and snapping even I do not touch it, especially when I am using old version software eg from 2017 and also during midnight when updating is on. Anybody encounter the same issue, and how to solve it? Thanks.

:)

ERICWONG99, Oct 8, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 8, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    No keyboard, no mouse 3 days after updating to Win10

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer this question to assist you better.

• Are you able to boot to desktop?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Are you able to use the external keyboard and mouse?

If yes follow the Methods below.

Method 1: Running the troubleshooter will help in detecting and identifying the issue and in certain cases will fix to enhance the performance of the system.
    I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooter and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click on Advanced
      option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooter to complete.
    • Check for the errors displayed , close the troubleshooter window and check if the changes are effective.

Method 2: If the issue persists, update the device driver from Device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Window logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device manager
      from the context menu.
    • Expand Keyboard option to update keyboard drivers and
      Mice and other pointing devices
      for mouse drivers.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update this software option from the context menu.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction and wait for the update to complete.
    • After the update is complete, check if the changes are effective.

Method 3: If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible Keyboard and mouse device drivers for Windows 10 operating system form the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue
    is resolved.

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 8, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Mouse issue after updating of Win11 from Win10

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

Mouse issue after updating of Win11 from Win10

1. Mouse issue after updating of Win11 from Win10 - Similar Threads - Mouse issue updating

2. Win10 to Win11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 to Win11 update: Hi, I am trying to upgrade my Windows 10 to Windows 11 via update. However, the Win11 update appears in my update section, but I clicked on stay on Win10 instead, so I am not receiving the Win11 update in the update section.I have tried different commands and methods, but...
  3. Win10 to Win11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 to Win11 update: Hi, I am trying to upgrade my Windows 10 to Windows 11 via update. However, the Win11 update appears in my update section, but I clicked on stay on Win10 instead, so I am not receiving the Win11 update in the update section.I have tried different commands and methods, but...
  4. Win10 to Win11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Printer problem after rollback from win11 to win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer problem after rollback from win11 to win10: I have a HP OfficeJet3830 printer. I upgraded my pc to win11, didn't like it, and rolled back to win10. But then my printer no longer worked on my pc. I get the error message that my printer is unavailable or installed wrong. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times...
  6. updating Win10 to Win11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updating Win10 to Win11.: If I update from my current Win10 to Win11 as offered, will this affect:1. any of the program APPS that are currently installed?2. and will it leave all my files unaltered as they are in WIN10?...
  7. updating Win10 to Win11.

updating Win10 to Win11.: If I update from my current Win10 to Win11 as offered, will this affect:1. any of the program APPS that are currently installed?2. and will it leave all my files unaltered as they are in WIN10?...
  8. Win10 update to Win11 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 update to Win11 issue: I have used WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup to confirm that the hardware is eligible to upgrade to Windows 11.I use Windows 11 Installation Assistant and Download Windows 11 Disk Image ISO, both of which can be updated to Windows 11.Windows Update is updated to the latest, but...
  9. Win10 update to Win11 issue

Win10 update to Win11 issue: I have used WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup to confirm that the hardware is eligible to upgrade to Windows 11.I use Windows 11 Installation Assistant and Download Windows 11 Disk Image ISO, both of which can be updated to Windows 11.Windows Update is updated to the latest, but...
  10. Mouse issue after updating of Win11 from Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse issue after updating of Win11 from Win10: After the Win11 update, I notice my mouse is a bit out of control, auto moving and snapping even I do not touch it, especially when I am using old version software eg from 2017 and also during midnight when updating is on. Anybody encounter the same issue, and how to solve...