Windows 10: Mouse issue after Windows update, Windows 10

Discus and support Mouse issue after Windows update, Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since last update, My RCA tablet with keyboard is doing crazy things. It acts as tho someone else is on here with me and clicking all kinds of things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tigertears, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Mouse issue after Windows update, Windows 10

Since last update, My RCA tablet with keyboard is doing crazy things. It acts as tho someone else is on here with me and clicking all kinds of things that I am not clicking. Things are constantly poping up and have to fight to get control of mouse to remove all the things it has clicked. Can anyone help?

***Modified Title from: Crazy things happening***

:)

Tigertears, Jan 20, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Mouse issue after Windows update, Windows 10

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Mouse issue after Windows update, Windows 10

1. Mouse issue after Windows update, Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse issue update

2. Mouse Issue after forced Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Issue after forced Windows update: Windows updated on our shared domain using Windows PRO and now the mouses on two of our desktops force you to use the same settings. Unfortunately we have a left handed person and a right handed person on both these desktops. After windows forced an update, when the left...
  3. Windows 10 mouse issues

Windows 10 mouse issues: I was having trouble with my wireless mouse lagging, so I switched to wired mouse and left the wireless one connected as well. I then had different issues with wired mouse occasionally, in that click had issues. My solution is to switch between both mice whenever the other...
  4. No mouse will work after windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No mouse will work after windows 10 update.: Why are windows updates worse than any virus? After an update last night, windows is not showing my displays correctly. Scaling and resolution are off, and all of my apps and toolbar are offscreen. That's dumb, but I can fix it. But wait, nothing happens when I click my...
  5. Issues with windows 10 after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with windows 10 after update: Device performance and health is unchecked and device status is unknown after update. Start menu does not work, Microsoft edge does not work, created new WDAGUtility and windows are loading from there, its painfully slow. What is the solution?...
  6. Windows 10 Mouse Issues

Windows 10 Mouse Issues: For the past month or more I have been having numerous mouse issues. This includes double clicking when I click once, selections disappear, if I am clicking and dragging an item the selected item gets dropped or drops and re-selects something else as I am moving. Almost every...
  7. after Windows update, mouse issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after Windows update, mouse issue: My RCA tablet with keyboard went crazy after the last update. Some things keep poping up, mouse cursor is moving as it wishes. It looks like I am not there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-windows-update-mouse-issue/c26a56a3-cd3e-4ea4-8203-69f8f7948d89
  8. Mouse issues in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse issues in Windows 10: Lately I started having issues with the mouse both left and right click. I have to click several times or wait between clicks .It is really ramdom ,sometimes works sometimes not. Mouse is ok I double checked already. Any solution out there to solve this??...
  9. Mouse Tracking Issues After Windows 10 Update

Mouse Tracking Issues After Windows 10 Update: Hello, My Windows 10 installation has just updated itself, and since then I have had problems with the pointer tracking of my Logitech G402 mouse. The mouse pointer will track well past where I stop my mouse, as well as shake and jiggle when the mouse is stationary. This...
  10. Windows 10 Anniversary update Mouse issue

Windows 10 Anniversary update Mouse issue: Anyone else having issues after their Windows 10 anniversary update that the mouse scroll is insane?. already set it to move only 1 line, but doesn't seem to fix it... Kinda lost here All my programs 1 little scroll, makes things fly over the screen. Didn't have that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse issues after windows 10 update

2. windows 10 mouse issue after update

3. mouse issues after windows update 2019