Windows 10: mouse issue

Discus and support mouse issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The cursor stopped responding when I click on the mouse. Sometimes, nothing happens, sometimes the cursor moves to the other place on the screen.This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by oneeyeneary, Apr 14, 2020.

1. mouse issue

The cursor stopped responding when I click on the mouse. Sometimes, nothing happens, sometimes the cursor moves to the other place on the screen.This issue occurs suddenly and I don’t know why. Please help.

:)

oneeyeneary, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, May 25, 2020
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, May 25, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

mouse issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 25, 2020
Thema:

mouse issue

1. mouse issue - Similar Threads - mouse issue

2. Frequent Mouse and Keyboard Disconnection Issue in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Mouse and Keyboard Disconnection Issue in Windows 11: Hello everyone, I've been experiencing an issue with my mouse and keyboard disconnecting frequently recently. I have confirmed the health of both the keyboard and mouse. The problem is such that both the mouse and keyboard disconnect every few seconds, and I have to wait for...
  3. Frequent Mouse and Keyboard Disconnection Issue in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent Mouse and Keyboard Disconnection Issue in Windows 11: Hello everyone, I've been experiencing an issue with my mouse and keyboard disconnecting frequently recently. I have confirmed the health of both the keyboard and mouse. The problem is such that both the mouse and keyboard disconnect every few seconds, and I have to wait for...
  4. Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...: Hello,I recently updated my Windows 11 system, and since then, I've encountered a couple of issues that I hope to get some advice on.Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: After the latest Windows 11 update, the cursor in Cossacks 3 has...
  5. Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...

Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...: Hello,I recently updated my Windows 11 system, and since then, I've encountered a couple of issues that I hope to get some advice on.Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: After the latest Windows 11 update, the cursor in Cossacks 3 has...
  6. My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...: My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-mouse-is-not-working-there-is-issue/b4e39086-9468-4909-b3bb-8e43e8d46718
  7. My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...

My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...: My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-mouse-is-not-working-there-is-issue/b4e39086-9468-4909-b3bb-8e43e8d46718
  8. My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Clipchamp issue screen recording. Why is my mouse cursor always visible in the center?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp issue screen recording. Why is my mouse cursor always visible in the center?: Good day, I am looking for a solution to my issue. I have been screen recording using clipchamp and for some reason while recoding gaming videos, the cursor is always visible in the center of my screen. Is there a way to remove this as its not visible while actively gaming? I...
  10. Clipchamp issue screen recording. Why is my mouse cursor always visible in the center?

Clipchamp issue screen recording. Why is my mouse cursor always visible in the center?: Good day, I am looking for a solution to my issue. I have been screen recording using clipchamp and for some reason while recoding gaming videos, the cursor is always visible in the center of my screen. Is there a way to remove this as its not visible while actively gaming? I...