Windows 10: Mouse issue

Discus and support Mouse issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So when playing games when i swipe to the right my camera in game goes to the top right of my screen and when i swipe left my camera goes bottom left.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Viper007, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Viper007 Win User

Mouse issue

So when playing games when i swipe to the right my camera in game goes to the top right of my screen and when i swipe left my camera goes bottom left.

i tried reinstalling windows 10 pro, tried reinstalling mouse driver, tried different usb ports everything, i also bought a new mouse and had it replaced 3 times cause it did the same thing but its happening with my current mouse and i also bought a new mouse pad.

what else could be causing this issue? it happens in every game and also the mouse cursor when on desktop etc.

:)

Viper007, Nov 24, 2015

2. Mouse Issue

Hi,

Please provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about the issue you're experiencing with your mouse:

• Is your Windows 10 up-to-date?
    • What are the changes made or the things you've made before the issue start?
    • Have you tried using a different mouse device and got the same result?
    • Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling your mouse device?
    • Are your drivers up-to-date? If not yet, you can follow the steps found on this
      link on how to update your drivers in Windows 10.
    • Have you checked if your mouse manufacturer's website has an update for your particular mouse?
    • Does the issue persist in all applications?

Meanwhile, running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter finds and repairs problems with devices and hardware. Here's how to run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Right-click the Start icon, then select Control Panel.
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate then select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all from the left pane.
    • Locate and click Hardware and Devices to run the troubleshooter then follow the next steps.

Let us know the result after performing the above mentioned troubleshooter.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Nov 24, 2015
  3. Mouse Issue

The pointer keeps snapping to the top-right corner of the screen and minimising things (e.g. Chrome). Help?

deadrising124, Nov 24, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Mouse issue

Could it be a setting inside the game? See at game options.

spapakons, Nov 25, 2015
  5. Viper007 Win User
    no not a setting in game as it happens in everygame, it also happens on the desktop with the cursor when i tested it.

Viper007, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mouse issue

1. Mouse issue - Similar Threads - Mouse issue

2. Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue: We have a desktop computer. Windows 11 Pro. We have been having issues with our keyboard missing letters and then our mouse died, so we bought a new one of both. We installed the new one, now we have auto scroll issues on windows screens, not just the browser, and we cannot...
  3. Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue: We have a desktop computer. Windows 11 Pro. We have been having issues with our keyboard missing letters and then our mouse died, so we bought a new one of both. We installed the new one, now we have auto scroll issues on windows screens, not just the browser, and we cannot...
  4. Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC: It's a bit hard to describe the problem here, but I'll try my best. Sometimes, the mouse seems to be unresponsive with many elements of Windows and programs, if I try to click or highlight on something, nothing happens, but I can clearly see the cursor moving. Even when I...
  5. Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC

Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC: It's a bit hard to describe the problem here, but I'll try my best. Sometimes, the mouse seems to be unresponsive with many elements of Windows and programs, if I try to click or highlight on something, nothing happens, but I can clearly see the cursor moving. Even when I...
  6. Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  8. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  9. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  10. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...