Windows 10: Mouse issues in Windows 10

Discus and support Mouse issues in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lately I started having issues with the mouse both left and right click. I have to click several times or wait between clicks .It is really ramdom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by flore35, Jan 11, 2019.

1. flore35 Win User

Mouse issues in Windows 10

Lately I started having issues with the mouse both left and right click. I have to click several times or wait between clicks .It is really ramdom ,sometimes works sometimes not. Mouse is ok I double checked already.

Any solution out there to solve this??

:)

flore35, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Mouse issues in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse issues

2. Mouse issue after Windows update, Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse issue after Windows update, Windows 10: Since last update, My RCA tablet with keyboard is doing crazy things. It acts as tho someone else is on here with me and clicking all kinds of things that I am not clicking. Things are constantly poping up and have to fight to get control of mouse to remove all the things...
  3. Mouse Scroll issues after December update. Continuous scrolling. Changed mouse settings to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mouse Scroll issues after December update. Continuous scrolling. Changed mouse settings to...: Something in Windows Update in Dec. changed scrolling on my Windows 10/Toshiba laptop. I've tried changing mouse settings, the scrolling options, as mentioned in prior forums, but nothing has worked. My only fix last month was to uninstall the Dec update. There must be...
  4. Cap lock issue Mouse Without Borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cap lock issue Mouse Without Borders: I am using Mouse Without Borders and have a little issue with cap locks. On the primary computer when I initiate cap locks it acts normally. But on a remote computer if I enable cap locks there is no indicator light but cap lock has changed state to caps. You can turn caps on...
  5. Issue Highlighting and copy Text selection with mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue Highlighting and copy Text selection with mouse: I am running Windows 64 bit on a Lenova Yoga 3. Since the upgrade, I cannot select text. It will highlight, but it won't hold. I am using right click on my mouse. I am also having problems selecting text boxes, likes, etc. Having zero computer skills, it is very...
  6. Mouse issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse issue: I have this software problem on every mouse I use. When I try to move the mouse (very) fast in any direction it stops mid way on that axis and start working less then a second after. The mouse works great if I use it on another computer. I tried reinstalling my drivers and...
  7. HP Start Up Issues Sudden Shutdown Mouse Driver Malfunction

HP Start Up Issues Sudden Shutdown Mouse Driver Malfunction: i have a hp elitebook 840 operating windows 10 pro, now a few days ago my computer shut down and failed to start up, the screen was full of horizontal lines before it shut down, everytime i tried to start it up the keyboard would light up consistently without the screen...
  8. Mouse cursor issues

Mouse cursor issues: I don't know what happened to my computer, right now my mouse cursor jumps every time I start typing. This happens with all apps, what could be the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-issues/e66586b9-50e2-4617-aadd-19a3fca2a255
  9. Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook

Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook: I have installed windows 10 on my macbook but i have an issue with conmecting mouse **Original Title** Apple Magic Mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-magic-mouse-connecting-issue-windows-10-on/563a207b-018b-4d26-807f-21497bbb37f2
  10. Black screen with mouse cursor issue, but different from other occurrences on the web.

Black screen with mouse cursor issue, but different from other occurrences on the web.: Hey guys, I need some help, my computer is a Pavillion m7-1015dx Entertainment PC running Windows 10. I see the windows logo with a loading symbol below it, then I see the welcome screen logging me in. Then I see a black screen, if I use the mouse I see the cursor but I can't...