Windows 10: Mouse issues in Windows 10

Discus and support Mouse issues in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lately I started having issues with the mouse both left and right click. I have to click several times or wait between clicks .It is really ramdom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by flore35, Jan 11, 2019.

1. flore35 Win User

Mouse issues in Windows 10

Lately I started having issues with the mouse both left and right click. I have to click several times or wait between clicks .It is really ramdom ,sometimes works sometimes not. Mouse is ok I double checked already.

Any solution out there to solve this??

:)

flore35, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Mouse issues in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse issues

2. Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC: It's a bit hard to describe the problem here, but I'll try my best. Sometimes, the mouse seems to be unresponsive with many elements of Windows and programs, if I try to click or highlight on something, nothing happens, but I can clearly see the cursor moving. Even when I...
  3. Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC: It's a bit hard to describe the problem here, but I'll try my best. Sometimes, the mouse seems to be unresponsive with many elements of Windows and programs, if I try to click or highlight on something, nothing happens, but I can clearly see the cursor moving. Even when I...
  4. Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  6. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  7. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  8. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  9. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  10. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...