Windows 10: Mouse jitters every 1-3 seconds

Discus and support Mouse jitters every 1-3 seconds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If I moved my mouse continuously around the desktop every 1-3 a trail will be left behind. As if my mouse skipped a few frames. Any fix for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/byalkou, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Mouse jitters every 1-3 seconds

If I moved my mouse continuously around the desktop every 1-3 a trail will be left behind. As if my mouse skipped a few frames.

Any fix for this?

submitted by /u/byalkou
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/byalkou, Nov 18, 2020

2. Wandering mouse

Hi,

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to adjust the mouse speed and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Type mouse on the search bar and select Mouse and touchpad settings.
    • Select Additional Mouse Settings.
    • Select Pointer Options and adjust the mouse speed under Motion.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Mouse "jitters" when movin fast

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue may arise due to driver conflicts. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall keyboard drivers and check if it helps.

Steps to uninstall and reinstall driver.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the Mouse drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes
      option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Mouse jitters every 1-3 seconds

Stuck at OneDrive screen during Surface Pro 6 initial setup

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Try the below suggested steps.

Method 1

1. Unplug all the external devices except Mouse and Keyboard.
    2. Try to reboot the device and check the status of the issue.
    Method 2

I would suggest you to perform Power drain by following the suggested steps.

1. Press and hold the Power Button down for 30-40 seconds.
    2. Hold the Volume Rocker up and Power ON for almost 20 second.
    3. Release the power button and wait for next 10-15 seconds.
    4. Press the power button to turn on your Surface and check the status of the issue.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Mouse jitters every 1-3 seconds

1. Mouse jitters every 1-3 seconds - Similar Threads - Mouse jitters every

2. Jittering mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jittering mouse: So here is what is happeningit started out with my mouse randomly freakomg out and jittering, the jittering is stopped when I move the mouse and the mouse doesn't bounce around the screen rather it stays in a place relative to where my mouse pointer was before the...
  3. Jittering mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jittering mouse: So here is what is happeningit started out with my mouse randomly freakomg out and jittering, the jittering is stopped when I move the mouse and the mouse doesn't bounce around the screen rather it stays in a place relative to where my mouse pointer was before the...
  4. Jittering mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen every 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen every 3 seconds: The problem is my laptop screen windows 10 gets black every 3 seconds. I use windows S it shows Project. I manage using arrows and enter to get to PC monitor only and the screen is black again. I cannot even manage to shut it down. What are the shortcuts for display settings...
  6. Mouse jittering. Why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse jittering. Why?: My mouse keeps on moving randomly like this and it's super annoying! I've tried searching for a solution, but I can't seem to find anyone with the same problem as me... https://imgur.com/a/xONRfVe submitted by /u/SMOKlOUD [link] [comments]...
  7. Mouse cursor jittering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse cursor jittering: My mouse cursor jitters up and down constantly, sometimes it jitters more erratically. It does this in-game too which is annoying. I pretty sure it's not because of my mouse (Rii RM200) because it still does it when I turn it off, unplug it and uninstalled the driver. Anyone...
  8. Mouse and keystroke stutter every 3 seconds in Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and keystroke stutter every 3 seconds in Win10: I have been trying to fix my mothers laptop for two days (literally 48+ hours of trouble shooting, like I've got nothing better to do with my life) because it has an issue where the mouse cursor and keystrokes will fail to register for a second every 3 seconds, it's also very...
  9. My mouse pointer stops every 1/2 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse pointer stops every 1/2 seconds: Hello, sine last July after I decided to reinstall Win10 on my laptop (Dell Inspiron15 3000) the mouse pointer started to stop every 1/ seconds. I tried to update drivers, use dell update but nothing seems to work. It happen both when I use the touch pad and/or the a...
  10. 1-3 second lags

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    1-3 second lags: So this started like last week where i get these small lags when my pc freezes for like 1-3 seconds. It can happen when i play games or just browsing. It happens probably like 2 times every hour. This is a problem for me because when i play csgo and im shooting towards...