Windows 10: Mouse jumping all over the place! clicking and rt clicking

Discus and support Mouse jumping all over the place! clicking and rt clicking in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlphaRuthlessBee [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlphaRuthlessBee, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Mouse jumping all over the place! clicking and rt clicking

/u/AlphaRuthlessBee, Jun 18, 2022
  2. RejZoR Win User

Mouse double triple clicking

If you're not using wheel button/click function, you can de-solder middle microswitch and place it where left click microswitch is. That's how I fixed my ancient basic Logitech mouse. Wheel click was broken then (I don't care about it anyway), but left click was like new again *Smile Mouse jumping all over the place! clicking and rt clicking :)

RejZoR, Jun 18, 2022
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. P4-630 Win User

Mouse jumping all over the place! clicking and rt clicking

Single-click or double-click?

As the title says, do you single-click or double-click on your shortcuts to open your apps?

I'm a fan of single-click, the only downside is that often when I click on a message in de list of my mails in Outlook it can open the mail in a window...
    Not always but besides that, single-click works best for me.

P4-630, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

Mouse jumping all over the place! clicking and rt clicking

1. Mouse jumping all over the place! clicking and rt clicking - Similar Threads - Mouse jumping place

2. Mouse not clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not clicking: So before I write anything, this is fixed. I just restarted my computer and it works fine. It was break in my class and all of a sudden my friend swiped his hand on my keyboard and pressed a bunch of keys. I don't know which keys, other than F7 because it gives the little "do...
  3. Mouse not clicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse not clicking: So before I write anything, this is fixed. I just restarted my computer and it works fine. It was break in my class and all of a sudden my friend swiped his hand on my keyboard and pressed a bunch of keys. I don't know which keys, other than F7 because it gives the little "do...
  4. Windows 10 - Mouse moving all over the place, when writing text jumps to the beggining of...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Mouse moving all over the place, when writing text jumps to the beggining of...: Windows 10 - Mouse moving all over the place.1. When writing text jumps to the beggining of phrase, crazy2. Triying to write something on the browser, almost impossible.3. In Excel it moves up and down on rows.I have followed all the recomendations on the microsoft side and...
  5. mouse clicking

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse clicking: Hi How do I stop the clicking sound on my mouse. When on Zoom and sharing my screen, the participants can hear eveyr click I make which is annoying. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-clicking/85c35be9-e1c8-45b2-8df2-135bfda8dafe
  6. Mouse randomly clicks all by itself

Mouse randomly clicks all by itself: I'm running Windows 10 on a Lenovo T460s laptop. The laptop has recently developed this strange problem with the mouse. It's very similar to the problem described in this ticket:...
  7. Mouse clicks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse clicks: Hello, I noticed that when you go to a button to click on it, the computer doesnt register your click until you release the mouse button, as opposed to simply depressing it. I would like to change that, so that it registers the input when the mouse button is depressed as...
  8. My mouse wont click on certain places

My mouse wont click on certain places: so i've got this issue that comes and goes. Uh so basically my mouse wont click my taskbar sometimes and on google chrome when i press on one of my bookmarks it opens a new tab instead and when i press on it, it closes down, and no im not pressing the X, its wherever i press...
  9. windows 10 download self selecting and jumping all over the place

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 download self selecting and jumping all over the place: Hi, I have downloaded windows 10. I am having an aweful problem with my pointer - it self selects anything and everything. If left on a page it increases or decreases the viewing percentage. I looked in settings but couldn't see anything there to stop this. I don't know...
  10. Cursor jumps and clicks

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor jumps and clicks: I have seen a lot of posts on this problem and it has been around for a long time. I have been a Windows user since 3.0 and used CPM and DOS before that. Never had this problem until middle of last year. My mouse cursor will suddenly jump to upper left corner and click. I...