Windows 10: Mouse Jumping around

Discus and support Mouse Jumping around in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; While I have tried getting help online none of it has helped so far from uninstalling drivers, disabling touchpad, using different mouses (ihome,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PrimoJupiter, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Mouse Jumping around

While I have tried getting help online none of it has helped so far from uninstalling drivers, disabling touchpad, using different mouses (ihome, ibuypower, and logitech g), updating, no matter what they never helped and I before a week or two ago I never noticed this. I don't know if this has to do with the updates but any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/PrimoJupiter
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PrimoJupiter, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Mouse Jumping around

Jumping mouse..

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we'd like to clarify the following information:

• When was the last time your mouse cursor is working fine?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Looking forward for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Mouse Jumping around

1. Mouse Jumping around - Similar Threads - Mouse Jumping around

2. cursur in mouse jumping around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursur in mouse jumping around: I am using vs code insider and i found that the mouse cursor jumps back to the previous line and i have also encontered this problem in vs code but in any other programmes on windows 10 pc. please help to solve this problem.thank youedmond januaryemail *** Email address is...
  3. cursur in mouse jumping around

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursur in mouse jumping around: I am using vs code insider and i found that the mouse cursor jumps back to the previous line and i have also encontered this problem in vs code but in any other programmes on windows 10 pc. please help to solve this problem.thank youedmond januaryemail *** Email address is...
  4. cursur in mouse jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  6. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  7. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. MOUSE JUMPS AROUND

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MOUSE JUMPS AROUND: I've been experiencing a laggy mouse for 2 weeks now I've tries many solutions i found online n they dont work ,please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-jumps-around/60c2a60e-5c85-4979-b6df-91ba6bb348dd
  9. mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!

mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!: THIS IS NOT A CASE OF THE MOUSE JUMPING. i can move it within a 1"x1" area and all sorts of movement on the screen happens. mouse makes screen jump, scroll, select. WAIT the mouse IS NOT jumping around! It makes the screen & menus jump as if I Clicked. i've changed...
  10. USB mouse jumping around

USB mouse jumping around: First, I'm on Win10 v. 1909. I've tried to update, but haven't been successful. I heard there was a bug in 1909 that had to do with this, but this is the first mouse I've had a problem with. It's a brand new mouse, about a week old. Was working perfectly until today. I've...