Windows 10: Mouse jumping on screen

Discus and support Mouse jumping on screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I was having a problem with my mouse which sometimes makes it jump a couple of centimeters on screen or just flying across the entire screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Amewa_, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Amewa_ Win User

Mouse jumping on screen

Hello,

I was having a problem with my mouse which sometimes makes it jump a couple of centimeters on screen or just flying across the entire screen. The jumping occurs only when the cursor is stationary, but the flying across the screen happens no matter the conditions. I have my mouse acceleration turned off and already tried troubleshooting, changing drivers, and changing what USB port my mouse is connected to. I am using a Genesis Xenon 220 RGB mouse.

:)

Amewa_, Jun 29, 2020

2. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

Hi,
    I made sure that the mouse and keyboard had new batteries and was clean, no stuck keys. My antivirus software is up to date but the pointer still jumps to the top left of screen while typing, browsing or when I am not doing anything or just reading news articles on the screen. Just did it again whilst typing this message.

Any suggestions most welcome
    Warren

Warren1065, Jun 29, 2020
  3. thomaseg1 Win User
    Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

Open Control Panel Mouse and move to pointer option tab and un check snap to (center option)
    Click apply then ok and see if that has an effect.

Mouse jumping on screen [​IMG]

thomaseg1, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Mouse jumping on screen

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Mouse jumping on screen

1. Mouse jumping on screen - Similar Threads - Mouse jumping screen

2. Jumping mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jumping mouse: My mouse starts to jump around after almost every Microsoft update. It has a mind of its own. It closes out of browsers. It closes out of applications. I use a Dell laptop. I have never been able to find a resolution to this issue that developed after updating to Microsoft...
  3. Jumping mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jumping mouse: My mouse starts to jump around after almost every Microsoft update. It has a mind of its own. It closes out of browsers. It closes out of applications. I use a Dell laptop. I have never been able to find a resolution to this issue that developed after updating to Microsoft...
  4. Mouse causes screen to jump erratically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse causes screen to jump erratically: Well does it? Sandstrom mouse Model:SMWLHYP15 hyperscroll mouse Laptop: ASUS VivoBook 14, SSD seems fine Win10 Home, Ver 2004, Installed 15/10/2020, OS build: 19041.985, Windows Feature Experience Pack120.2212.2020.0 Mouse and/or laptop sit quietly then the screen jumps up or...
  5. Mouse is freezing and jumping around screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse is freezing and jumping around screen: My mouse seems to be freezing and jumping around the screen constantly. Especially when watching youtube videos or playing video games but it can happen during any task, even just on the desktop.SpecsRyzen 3600AMD R9 29016 gbs of ram128 gb SSD 20gbs free1TB storage 200 gb...
  6. mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!

mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!: THIS IS NOT A CASE OF THE MOUSE JUMPING. i can move it within a 1"x1" area and all sorts of movement on the screen happens. mouse makes screen jump, scroll, select. WAIT the mouse IS NOT jumping around! It makes the screen & menus jump as if I Clicked. i've changed...
  7. Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.: This mouse error started on January 4th, I bought this HP laptop and first used it on December 17th, 2019. There were no cursor problems at all between December 17th and January 3rd, so, I am fairly certain that this problem was the result of using the internet and...
  8. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen: Hello I have an all in one HP and the mouse jumps to the top left of the screen when using web pages or when not using the PC it opens windows of icons or folders. I have tried uninstalling the mouse software in Device Manager but does not make a difference. Is there anyway...
  9. Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen: Since Windows 10 release the mouse jumps around the screen. I run Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro and the issue resides in both operating systems. There have been no attempts from Microsoft to correct the issue to my knowledge. If there was a fix I'm sure it probably would...
  10. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.

Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.: Hello I have recently bought a new computer and the mouse when gaming jumps to the left corner of the screen, normally over the windows button. When in webpages it also does the same and jumps to the Windows button. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks in advance 58859