Windows 10: Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen

Discus and support Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since Windows 10 release the mouse jumps around the screen. I run Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro and the issue resides in both operating systems.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HarleyBataglia, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen

Since Windows 10 release the mouse jumps around the screen. I run Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro and the issue resides in both operating systems. There have been no attempts from Microsoft to correct the issue to my knowledge. If there was a fix I'm sure it probably would have been installed with one of there updates. Does anyone know how or if Microsoft is going to fix it? This is pretty ridiculous. Microsoft distributes all these security fixes and probably hundreds of patches since it's Windows 10 release but they can't fix this mouse issue. If anyone knows of a patch then it would be great if someone could help. It's an annoying issue for regular users and it's 10 times as annoying if I'm playing an online game.

Thanks

:)

HarleyBataglia, Jul 30, 2018
  2. dacooks Win User

Surface Pro 4 - Mouse Jumps

It certainly is related to the new surface doc. The problem went from intermittent to constant, mouse jumping to top left, and worse, selecting items randomly.

If I take the doc out of the loop, no mouse jumping, everything works.

it is not the mouse or keyboard (multiple tried) and it clearly is the Dock. Fix??

dacooks, Jul 30, 2018
  3. jumping mouse

windows 10 mouse is jumping around

RobertWoodman, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen

Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.

Hello

I have recently bought a new computer and the mouse when gaming jumps to the left corner of the screen, normally over the windows button. When in webpages it also does the same and jumps to the Windows button. Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks in advance

youngtomlin, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen

1. Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen - Similar Threads - Mouse jumps intermittently

2. cursur in mouse jumping around

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursur in mouse jumping around: I am using vs code insider and i found that the mouse cursor jumps back to the previous line and i have also encontered this problem in vs code but in any other programmes on windows 10 pc. please help to solve this problem.thank youedmond januaryemail *** Email address is...
  3. cursur in mouse jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursur in mouse jumping around: I am using vs code insider and i found that the mouse cursor jumps back to the previous line and i have also encontered this problem in vs code but in any other programmes on windows 10 pc. please help to solve this problem.thank youedmond januaryemail *** Email address is...
  4. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  5. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  6. MOUSE JUMPS AROUND

MOUSE JUMPS AROUND: I've been experiencing a laggy mouse for 2 weeks now I've tries many solutions i found online n they dont work ,please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-jumps-around/60c2a60e-5c85-4979-b6df-91ba6bb348dd
  7. Mouse is freezing and jumping around screen

Mouse is freezing and jumping around screen: My mouse seems to be freezing and jumping around the screen constantly. Especially when watching youtube videos or playing video games but it can happen during any task, even just on the desktop.SpecsRyzen 3600AMD R9 29016 gbs of ram128 gb SSD 20gbs free1TB storage 200 gb...
  8. mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!: THIS IS NOT A CASE OF THE MOUSE JUMPING. i can move it within a 1"x1" area and all sorts of movement on the screen happens. mouse makes screen jump, scroll, select. WAIT the mouse IS NOT jumping around! It makes the screen & menus jump as if I Clicked. i've changed...
  9. Mouse Jumping around

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping around: While I have tried getting help online none of it has helped so far from uninstalling drivers, disabling touchpad, using different mouses (ihome, ibuypower, and logitech g), updating, no matter what they never helped and I before a week or two ago I never noticed this. I...
  10. Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.

Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.: This mouse error started on January 4th, I bought this HP laptop and first used it on December 17th, 2019. There were no cursor problems at all between December 17th and January 3rd, so, I am fairly certain that this problem was the result of using the internet and...