Windows 10: Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

Discus and support Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have an all in one HP and the mouse jumps to the top left of the screen when using web pages or when not using the PC it opens windows of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Warren1065, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

Hello

I have an all in one HP and the mouse jumps to the top left of the screen when using web pages or when not using the PC it opens windows of icons or folders.
    I have tried uninstalling the mouse software in Device Manager but does not make a difference.
    Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks in advance

:)

Warren1065, Aug 23, 2019

2. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.

Hello

I have recently bought a new computer and the mouse when gaming jumps to the left corner of the screen, normally over the windows button. When in webpages it also does the same and jumps to the Windows button. Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks in advance

youngtomlin, Aug 23, 2019
  3. JonnyF007 Win User
    mouse jumps to top left corner of screen

I have surface pro 4 running twin monitors.

Mouse cursor keeps jumping up to top left hand corner of screen and opening whatever file shortcut is up there.

It is rendering the computer unusable.

Something to do with trackpad sensitivity?

JonnyF007, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

Surface Pro 3 Mouse jumps to left corner

Hi Rob,

The issue might be due to corrupted or missing driver software of your mouse. We suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to diagnose the problem. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Set the view to Small icons or Large icons.
    • Choose Troubleshooting.
    • On the left panel, go to View all.
    • Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

1. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen - Similar Threads - Mouse Jumps Left

2. My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen.: As said above, my cursor keeps jumping to the top left of my screen clicking whatever is there. Ex: I'm in google and it jumps to the first tab open The jumping gets more frequent as i use my computer more. It'a extremely annoying. Please help....
  3. My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen.: As said above, my cursor keeps jumping to the top left of my screen clicking whatever is there. Ex: I'm in google and it jumps to the first tab open The jumping gets more frequent as i use my computer more. It'a extremely annoying. Please help....
  4. mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!: THIS IS NOT A CASE OF THE MOUSE JUMPING. i can move it within a 1"x1" area and all sorts of movement on the screen happens. mouse makes screen jump, scroll, select. WAIT the mouse IS NOT jumping around! It makes the screen & menus jump as if I Clicked. i've changed...
  5. Left Side Pointers for Mouse

Left Side Pointers for Mouse: Recently I had an injury to my Right Wrist To handle mouse, i switched primary and secondary buttons. But i see all the mouse pointers available only for right side operators. could you please help me to get left side pointers regards Swaminathan...
  6. Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?: So starting today and gradually getting worse as the day went randomly my pointer would jump to the top left corner of my main screen. (I have 3 connected screens) No matter what screen I was working on it would jump to the same spot on the screen. I've turned the mouse on...
  7. Mouse jumping on screen

Mouse jumping on screen: Hello, I was having a problem with my mouse which sometimes makes it jump a couple of centimeters on screen or just flying across the entire screen. The jumping occurs only when the cursor is stationary, but the flying across the screen happens no matter the conditions. I...
  8. Mouse cursor moves left side

Mouse cursor moves left side: Hi team, I am using windoes 10. My mouse cursor keeps on moving left side and it always select the first file in tha folder and am not able to scroll down. I have troubleshooting and uninstalled the mouse driver. But still facing the issue. Can you please help? Thanks...
  9. My mouse jumps to the top left of my screen for no reason

My mouse jumps to the top left of my screen for no reason: HI, so I've had this happen before where my mouse was stuck to the top right of the screen and I couldn't move it at all. However now a different problem has occurred. After opening my computer and just installing some LED strips, my mouse won't work, which does't make any...
  10. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.

Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.: Hello I have recently bought a new computer and the mouse when gaming jumps to the left corner of the screen, normally over the windows button. When in webpages it also does the same and jumps to the Windows button. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks in advance 58859